The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 4 of 25)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (487)

Suzie

SuzieFar North Queensland, QLD

Why haven't I joined before?

The wines from The Australian Wine are always wonderful and much better than anything you can get at a normal bottle shop, and so much more reasonable in price. I am discovering more each day about enjoying wine and food.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hello. Thank you for your positive review. We really appreciate that you are enjoying our wine and our competitive prices.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Gavin Bryant

Gavin BryantSydney Surrounds, NSW

A varied quality selection at an affordable price

Well worth the time it takes to arrive - majority of wines have a good cellaring time - the wine is of a high standard and the price very attractve

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hello. Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you found our wines to be of high standard. We hope that you are enjoying every drop of our wines.

Robert Leon Muller

Robert Leon MullerSydney, NSW

Australian wines

Good wines at a reasonable price. Only concern was the long time to deliver. It took approx 10 or more days to deliver the wines.

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

So easy - great wines and surprisingly low prices

The Australian Wine curates the wine for me. When I buy wine I am confident that that I won't get any duds. And the prices are a lot lower than I'd pay in a bottle shop for the same quality.

Mrcurly W.

Mrcurly W.

Excellent selection of wines - however be careful.

Anna

AnnaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such a wonderful surprise. You can taste the subtle extra quality in every bottle.

We r red wine drinkers, cellaring250 bottles. Austwine quarantees vintages & quality. Well chosen selections. Excellent price & deals for genuine quality wine

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Never arrived and worse customer service

I purchased an advent calendar and it did not arrive in time for 1 December. I have emailed since 23 November asking where it is with no response — I just wanted someone to explain to me what the hold up was and why the tracking number didn’t work. They shouldn’t have sold advent calendars if they could not deliver by December ... Christmas present ruined. Still no response and no wine.

Rich

RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great deal of wine.

It's a well travelled path I tread. Reliable, good variety, timely, and sadly nearly all gone. Well done Aus Wines.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Wine Selections

Nearly all of the reds you offer are Shiraz.Why? How about some Cabernet blends.Also, Australian wines are overpriced. In Italy and France top shelf wines can be purchased for a much fairer price.

Philip C

Philip CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wine untitled

I enjoy wines that I would not have the knowledge to try. All wines good value for money and enjoyed

Val D

Val DSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good choice

I haven't had a wine that I didn't enjoy from the Australian wine selections. It introduced me to pinot grigio some time ago, and pinot gris, now some of my favourites. Buying these wines means that I also try different types from all over Australia.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Reasonable wines at reasonable prices. Their delivery service is excellent, keeping us up to date with anticipated delivery, and then a delivered notification. The drivers always offer to put inside the door when I am at home so I don’t have to lift and carry up steps. Jackie

Bob P.

Bob P.Perth, WA

A joy to share at the end of the day.

Australian Wine is always great quality at what are often seems to be unbelievable prices.
The service that I receive from enthusiastic phone calls from Donald to the super efficient Australia Post delivery service makes the pleasure of drinking good wine so easy.

Its ok

Sent 9 separate parcels for Xmas with a message card each , not one of the parcels had the messages. Very disappointed.

Terence Jackson

Terence JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wine great prices but delivery needs to improve.

Good quality wine at good prices. Have enjoyed every bottle (reds). My only concern is we live in an apartment and delivery drivers are NOT ringing our door bell but leaving wine in foyer unanounced. Thanks from TJ

Andrew

Andrew Eyre Peninsula, SA

A useful service

Australian Wine offers good quality wines a as good or better prices than I can get elsewhere. Their brochures and personal phone consultant make me aware of current offers and deals in a timely manner. Delivery can be somewhat unreliable but that is possibly due to the carrier.

AlloratanAshbourne

overcharged 3 times

I cancelled my ongoing wine club orders and removed my card details from the account; this was confirmed on the web site as I prefer to order wine when I want to and not when somebody expects me to. A couple of weeks later 3 transactions for $204 appear on my credit card, the same credit card that had been removed. This clearly suggests the company store and keep details. Very disappointing and certainly makes me concerned about security.
I now have to try and recover the funds but suspect there will be many hoops to jump through.
Its a real shame as it was working up until now

Dear Alloratan,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your account. We have sent you a private message so we may resolve this for you.
Kind Regards

Alloratan

We discussed the issue some weeks ago and resolved.
I will reorder at some point soon

Convenience.

Fabulous wines, excellent service, and now have personal wine advisor. Have not had to return a bottle but good to know it would be collected and no charge to me. Highly recommend this company.

wines

We found the selection of wines quite good. We normally drink red wines but needed some whites for the coming summer and these fitted the bill.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the wines you ordered and hope you will continue to do so for a long time to come.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Many Thanks

Reliable high quality wine

The Australian Wine delivers what it promises. The wines are always high quality. I have enjoyed buying from The Australian Wine for several years and have no complaints at all.

Lou C.

Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O

Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K

Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives