The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 4 of 13)

Mary Oxley

Mary OxleyMid North Coast, NSW

Good Value, Good Service

At this stage, not that much experience. So far, the wines seem good value but they don't include our favourites, e.g. Sav Blanc from Marlborough (Villa Maria, Stoneleigh, Geisen) but I guess that is the nature of your business. Being from South Africa, and there are plenty of my fellow South Africans in Australia, it would be good if some of their wines could be offered.

Vanessa Ebsworth

Vanessa EbsworthGippsland, VIC

Very good service

The variety to choose from and the special offers are great. It creates may conversations among my friends when we try different varieties with different dishes we like to offer our tasting sensations and suggestions.

Leanne McKane

Leanne McKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with

I have not been disappointed with any wines received from The Australian Wine. Very easy to order, quick to deliver and helpful with any queries. I would recommend any wine lover to give them a go

ldp

ldpHunter Region, NSW

Good service

The company is OK to deal with and the wines are as advertised. Prices are reasonable but it must be noted to read the brochure details carefully as some of the wines don't really mature for some years, Hooeer if you don't mind drinking immature wines than that's OK

Graham Dietrich

Graham DietrichChifley 2606, ACT

Enjoyable choices is wines

I enjoy the selection of wines offered and they are always at good prices. There is ample variety in the mixed cases of red wines that I had received and all have been quality wines at a good price. Recommended!

Kenneth Parkinson

Kenneth ParkinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good wines

The quality of the wines from the Australian Wines are very close to top shelf.The wines variety are easy to choose from and great when entertaining guests highly recommend them.

Thank you very much.Ken

Peter Barton

Peter BartonAustralian Capital Territory

Good drop

Never had a issue with TAW. Wine has always been top quality. The sales people are knowledgeable about the products. I am very fussy about my wine, but they seem to have just what I want.

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wine..but be careful using the website. I managed to order more boxes than I wanted.

And sadly all were delivered separately.
But it is always reliably good wine and I will enjoy having it at hand.
So my error means I have a years worth or wine at least!

pff

pffSydney

I think the customer service is good

Delivery service is good. as far as quality of the wine, it depend on a subjective point of view . Mixed case of wine can have excellent wine and just acceptable wine, but this is quite normal

Terry Norris

Terry NorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine package & prompt delivery

Good choice of wines from producers I had not tried previously . We were somewhat disappointed with the international selection so this made up for that offer .
Shiraz wines , particularly Mc Laren Vale featured in this latest purchase .

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

A change is good as a holiday !!

I have enjoyed the selections of reds - always nice to have new wines to taste , selected by the experts .
Dozen deal plus extra 2 bottles & 2 glasses - very good value ! Cheers, Bruce

Rob Wootton

Rob WoottonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent variety of wines but there is often one that's disappointing in a mixed case

I recently bought the international reds case. I usually love a malbec but the one delivered was not up to scratch. Otherwise I really can't fault the selections including pinos gris mixed case for the wife..

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality wine at a competitive price.

Reasonable prices and a satisfying variety of quality offerings. I really like the international options, including wines from Portugal, Scicily, Spain, Argentina and Chile, to mention a few of my favourites.

Patricia Hall

Patricia HallHobart, TAS

Easy drinking on a budget

Most wines are very drinkable with the occasional roughie. I just buy reds so in the future I may try the whites to see how they compare with the locally grown product.

Lesley Voth

Lesley VothSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good wines

I have found all wines received have been very pleasant. they arrive in good condition and quick delivery. I have recommended this company to many of my friends. Most agree with me that it is good quality.

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Great wine, reasonably priced, and quickly delivered.

The vast majority of wine send to me by the Australian Wine Club is excellent. I have never had to return any or complain. Even the occasional mediocre wine is still pleasant enough to enjoy, but most of the wine sent is outstanding. Lavish Shiraz, excellent blends, and first class whites. These blokes work hard to keep the customer satisfied, which is a lot more than I can say about their competitors. If they keep this up, they will remain first in their class.

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best of the wine companies at the moment. Really enjoying most of their wines.

I have found some great wines from Australia, and Portugal (yep The Australian Wine company has some overseas wines). Good value, easy to deal with, refunds on duds, well, swap for something else to try.
Well worth the effort of reading the descriptions and don't be shy to get mixed cases and ask for discounts.

Jeff Collings

Jeff CollingsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wine Review

I would like to see some wines under $10.00, also as in other wine clubs delivery is free and I don't really need a phone call if you are emailing me.

MickaK

MickaKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable

Wines are good quality and reasonably priced. Delivery was prompt. Preferring mixed dozens, I have found the packaged selections nicely balanced between the easy-drinking and the more complex. Highly recommended.

Hi MickaK,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the quality and pricing of our selections! I have no doubt that you will continue to love our wines. We hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind regards,

MartaSydney, NSW

Wine is fine, label design is not

Previously sold under Alexandra McPherson Sparkling. This new shipment arrived under a different label (this was mentioned to me at the time of order), the wine is the same, as far as I can tell, but the label is in the Chinese language, with an oriental design and description that includes "find with milk products, traces may remain"? What does that mean? I love Australian wine, why does it have a Chinese language label?

Lou C.

Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O

Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K

Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives