The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 4 of 10)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (143)
Trevor
TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ideal to select from variety and at your own speed

Hard to write a review that is widespread. As the normal drinking habits and having a good but moderate cellar means you are not always drinking new stock. As it goes what we have indulged in has been good to drink.

Favourite tasty wine

Very happy with variety of wines Iike to have different wines to compete and then choose favourites thanks for the opportunity to taste the many choices you give us to do this.

Nigel MacDonald
Nigel MacDonaldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes life a little more relaxing

Very good service, pricing and range of wines. Always been happy with selections so far. Long may it continue.Particularly like the special offers and bonus bottles are usually of a quality rather than just odd ends.

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Good quality wines at good prices

I received a dozen bottles - three each of four different brands. They arrived in a timely way. All that I have sampled thus far are proving very good value for money.

Tony
TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An excellent selection

The specials and mixed dozens are a good starting point, but I have subsequently moved to individually selecting from the broad range of wine varieties and styles. This ensures a good mix to my personal tastes. I like easy to navigate website and the multiple forwarding addresses depending on where I am visiting next.

Good Stuff

Bought a doz of the Small Estates, Mighty Reds. Have sampled all now and there is not one that is less than very good. At the price they are fantastic value. I have anther doz.

Stephen Allen
Stephen AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Strong impression early.

Just a new member. Speed of delivery and quality of the first bottle opened have me feeling confident I’ll be a regular. The value appears genuine too. Have placed a second order for a dozen recommended by a trusted friend. Good drinking!

Nice Wine

Delivered quickly, albeit without much notice. Wine is a very pleasant, drinkable McLaren Vale Shiraz and as such, meets our needs (well, wants, really)! We are enjoying it's uncomplicated character.

Irene Parry
Irene ParrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Every bottle is good

Like getting it delivered and the choice we have had from Australian wine we have been getting wine for sometime now and are very satisfied with the quality of the wine

A fair go

Service and delivery is good. I think that delivery costs are excessive, particularly if you buy more than one carton. Product is reasonably competitive with Dan Murphy being my benchmark (excluding delivery costs).

Why I like wine from the Oz

I don't know much about wine and have a limited income so don't like wandering around bottle shops as I either don't know the wine, don't like it or its price. I have never been disappointed with wines from the Oz delivered to my door at reasonable prices.

DFW Casino
DFW Casino

A reasonable range of wines from top wine producing areas

The Australian Wine co allows me to speak directly with the same salesman who takes the time to understand and supply the wines I enjoy in a timely manner in the price range I can afford.
Reasonable quality wines at reasonable prices with consistent timely delivery

Robert Smith
Robert SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and Price.

The Wines I have received so far have been good quality and easy drinking, the Pricing suits my Budget and always there are Discounted Wines to choose from.
I had some early Delivery Issues but that has been Sorted now.
Cheers.

Good Choices of wine usually

Most of the labels are unknown but the quality is usually pretty good. middling quality but then the price point is quite low. So no complaints. I have a regular delivery and it is easy to cancel a delivery if needed. The choice of Champagne type of wines is poor and the quality also. Reds choices are very good.

Andrew Hutchings Broso
Andrew Hutchings BrosoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service

Simplifies purchase at good discounts with prompt delivery. The mix of wines generates some interesting tastings and introduces brands and grape varieties we wouldn’t normally try.
This does lead to one criticism, the inability to subsequently order more of the wines we like.

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K
Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives