The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 4 of 23)

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

A great selection of very interesting wines

I found by purchasing The Australian selection wines I am extending my tastings and varietals. I am finding it encouraging to become more aware of lesser known Australian wine producers

Happy customer

Great variety & impressive special deals. Easy to order, convenient and quick delivery. Email offers are frequent but not overwhelming or pushy. I am very confident to buy wine regularly through this company.

Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wine delivery service

A very enjoyable and easy way to buy wine, good value for money and a very efficient delivery time frame. All the wine has been excellent, thanks for a great service.

Andrew Reeves

Andrew ReevesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent way to buy wines

I have been buying for some years now and really appreciate the wines offered. I have found the quality of wines for the price offered can’t be easily matched. The customer service is excellent and the delivery completes a great package!
Keep up the good work.

Coleen Heeps

Coleen HeepsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value and great drinking

We have previously had deliveries from 2 rival companies which were both OK but to date we have found the 3 deliveries we have had from The Australian wine to be superior in taste and value so we’ll be sticking with them now

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super support and superior quality wine

Over the many years since I began buying from Australian Wines I have had nothing but excellent experiences. The Wine advisor allocated to me now knows my red wine preferences and I'm always excited to receive the delivery within a very short time after ordering. The price of the wines is exceptionally reasonable and I have only needed the quarantee to replace any wine not enjoyed once and that was a packing error. Five stars from me!

Kate French

Kate FrenchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great wine at your front door whenever you want

The wine is from different wine regions and offers a good selection of varieties. The value is fantastic beats Dan Murphy's and is delivered to the front door. It's the perfect arrangements for wine lovers. Kate

Convenience

It was quick and easy to order. The delivery was fast. The wine selection is great, my husband is very happy with the quality (especially as I know nothing about brands)

Gillian DennyMid North Coast, NSW

Quality, Australia at it's best.

I can comment only on the red wines, but generally they are rich, velvety, full of flavour found nowhere else except Australia. Australian Shiraz is the best in the world.

Fraser Brown

Fraser BrownLaunceston, TAS

Great value and service

Really good wine - not rebadged chateau cardboard as from other wine sites seen commonly at the airports. Intelligent choices and variety of styles available. Worth a try and still discovering

John M

John MHobart, TAS

I don't have to worry about quality.

As a single living alone they provide perfect offers for my needs of excellent quality and value that live up to their description with the bonus of freight free offers and suit my pocket.

Peter Tremain

Peter TremainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A 1st Class Organisation with 1st Class Products

The Wine that I order is always provided ie, Black Duck Durif ,not widely available in my area, but I found it in your The Australian Wine website ,to my good luck.

wak

wakSydney, NSW

happy as

the story about don't like it don't pay for it well that is true. very helpful representatives will help steer you in the directions that will suit you best .but most of all the quality is excellent.

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Great wine!

The wines are very good although recent vintage. The price is excellent so overall a very good deal. Delivery is fast and right to the front door. A very satisfied customer.

John Thompson

John ThompsonHobart, TAS

Personalised service

A representative (Mark) calls me from time to time (not too often) and discusses possibilities within my price range, without putting any pressure on me to buy, if it doesn't suit me at the time and never pushing a particular product. I feel that reds are being presented more than whites and would like to see some more overseas wines from"fringe" countries such as Croatia.
John T

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far Im seeing and tasting good value wines

Nice mixed dozens and I have been buying some as dozen lots as well. Good chance to stock up at reasonable prices without having to travel for tastings. I will continue using this fast delivery service.

TonyL

TonyLCOFFS HARBOUR

Ratings 95 points and Better

I have enjoyed my second dozen and just received my third and cannot wait to start enjoying them. I applaud their rapid service only surpassed by the diverse quality in the range. In every batch a new outstanding wine.Top stuff, sorry Dan you don't do it for me any more, price or quality.

davwest

davwestPerth, WA

Always excellent quality wine

I have been ordering wine from The Australian Wine for many years and have enjoyed a great variety of red wines. For me, a major benefit has been the opportunity to access wines that are not available from mainstream liquor outlets. Always a hit at dinner parties when guests enjoy a wine they are nor familiar with.

Peter Crawley

Peter CrawleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It works as well as it tastes

T H W is a must if you want ease of use, efficiency, accuracy and an always great and diverse range to tempt and tantalise your pallet, minimum impact your credit card and make your day!

James R

James RSydney, NSW

Great selection of great wine

The Australian Wine always have a great selection of award winning wines, very easy check out and I can rely on a speedy delivery. I'm always impressed with quality of the wine...esp the mystery boxes!

Lou C.

Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O

Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K

Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives