The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 5 of 40)

Reasonable wines at reasonable prices. Their delivery service is excellent, keeping us up to date with anticipated delivery, and then a delivered notification. The drivers always offer to put inside the door when I am at home so I don’t have to lift and carry up steps. Jackie

Bob P.

Bob P.Perth, WA

A joy to share at the end of the day.

Australian Wine is always great quality at what are often seems to be unbelievable prices.
The service that I receive from enthusiastic phone calls from Donald to the super efficient Australia Post delivery service makes the pleasure of drinking good wine so easy.

Its ok

Sent 9 separate parcels for Xmas with a message card each , not one of the parcels had the messages. Very disappointed.

Terence Jackson

Terence JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wine great prices but delivery needs to improve.

Good quality wine at good prices. Have enjoyed every bottle (reds). My only concern is we live in an apartment and delivery drivers are NOT ringing our door bell but leaving wine in foyer unanounced. Thanks from TJ

Andrew

Andrew Eyre Peninsula, SA

A useful service

Australian Wine offers good quality wines a as good or better prices than I can get elsewhere. Their brochures and personal phone consultant make me aware of current offers and deals in a timely manner. Delivery can be somewhat unreliable but that is possibly due to the carrier.

AlloratanAshbourne

overcharged 3 times

I cancelled my ongoing wine club orders and removed my card details from the account; this was confirmed on the web site as I prefer to order wine when I want to and not when somebody expects me to. A couple of weeks later 3 transactions for $204 appear on my credit card, the same credit card that had been removed. This clearly suggests the company store and keep details. Very disappointing and certainly makes me concerned about security.
I now have to try and recover the funds but suspect there will be many hoops to jump through.
Its a real shame as it was working up until now

Dear Alloratan,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your account. We have sent you a private message so we may resolve this for you.
Kind Regards

Alloratan

We discussed the issue some weeks ago and resolved.
I will reorder at some point soon

Brian F

Brian FPerth, WA

Good to try other wines

As someone who almost exclusively drinks South West WA SSB's and Chardonnays it is refreshing to try other white varieties. I have enjoyed all the wines in the selection although not the Rieslings as much.
Pricing is ok working out at about $15 a bottle after delivery but more expensive than similar, or the same, wines from Dan Murphy's. Happy to pay the extra dollar or two to try something different.

Convenience.

Fabulous wines, excellent service, and now have personal wine advisor. Have not had to return a bottle but good to know it would be collected and no charge to me. Highly recommend this company.

wines

We found the selection of wines quite good. We normally drink red wines but needed some whites for the coming summer and these fitted the bill.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the wines you ordered and hope you will continue to do so for a long time to come.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Many Thanks

Photographic Nomad

Photographic NomadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fine Reds

I have samples several of the Shiraz's recently sent and am extremely happy with the quality of the wines. The standard across 4 of the wines already tasted is very consistent.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Photographic Nomad, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you have been enjoying our wines and hope you continue to do so for a long time to come.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Many Thanks

Reliable high quality wine

The Australian Wine delivers what it promises. The wines are always high quality. I have enjoyed buying from The Australian Wine for several years and have no complaints at all.

Great service - good products

Clearly not every bottle is stunning - overall though we are pleased with the prices paid for good wines. The bottom line being value for money wines - mostly, oh if were a perfect world ... :)

Dennis Dunstan

Dennis DunstanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous selection at great Price

A friend turned me on to AW and I couldn’t be more please.. never had a bad bottle and always a great selection-of boutique wines.

Hi Dennis,
Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines so much. I have no doubt that you will continue to love purchasing through us, we hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind regards,

Desmond Davis

Desmond DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crooks

Beware of this company they are crooks. They charged my credit card $199. Sent a carton wine I didn't order.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hi Desmond, thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you have been charged for an unexpected case. I have sent you a personal message regarding the matter.
Kind regards,

Ed Dronseika

Ed DronseikaPerth, WA

Top reds at a great price.

Reviewed wines independantly before I purchased. All quality reds.
These went straight into the cellar for two years.
Never had a dud red from Australian Wine.
No risk purchase.

Chris Crocker

Chris CrockerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good wines , good prices, good service

Have been ordering for a year now, always good wines at a competitive price, delivery excellent usually within around six days, have never had a problem.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Well targeted wines and good value

We have recently become a customer of Australian Wine. The initial order of a dozen mixed reds (with three bonus reds) were all as expected. These wines were delivered with a booklet and discount voucher for $20 if used within 30 days. We are enjoying these wines so much we have just reordered the same deal but with $20 off! Well targeted wines and good value.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying our wines, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so for a long time to come. We hope to hear from you again soon! Kind regards, The Australian Wine

Amanda O

Amanda OSydney

Very deceptive

They send a dispatch notice for the wines you didn’t order which appears to be on a 12 week schedule. Be aware that you will be charged repeatedly after your first batch.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. I have sent you a personal message regarding the matter. Kind regards, The Australian Wine

Jas

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great choice of high quality of wines

The selection I ordered was just beautiful ,taste and body Highly recommend buying from Australian wines .. I will only buy from these people in the future ... You want be dissapointed

Neil Jensen

Neil JensenQueensland

Excellent selection of wines.

A great selection of high quality wines. Wines we may not have discovered if not for The Australian Selections, allowing us to appreciate a more varied selection of Australian wines. Delivered direct to our door in a timely manner.

Lou C.

Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O

Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K

Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives