The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 5 of 17)

DFW Casino

DFW Casino

A reasonable range of wines from top wine producing areas

The Australian Wine co allows me to speak directly with the same salesman who takes the time to understand and supply the wines I enjoy in a timely manner in the price range I can afford.
Reasonable quality wines at reasonable prices with consistent timely delivery

Robert Smith

Robert SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and Price.

The Wines I have received so far have been good quality and easy drinking, the Pricing suits my Budget and always there are Discounted Wines to choose from.
I had some early Delivery Issues but that has been Sorted now.
Cheers.

Good Choices of wine usually

Most of the labels are unknown but the quality is usually pretty good. middling quality but then the price point is quite low. So no complaints. I have a regular delivery and it is easy to cancel a delivery if needed. The choice of Champagne type of wines is poor and the quality also. Reds choices are very good.

Andrew Hutchings Broso

Andrew Hutchings BrosoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service

Simplifies purchase at good discounts with prompt delivery. The mix of wines generates some interesting tastings and introduces brands and grape varieties we wouldn’t normally try.
This does lead to one criticism, the inability to subsequently order more of the wines we like.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Good choice and range, some outstanding, others not same quality or enjoyment.

Some of the wines were really lovely, some a little disappointing. Overall good value for money, given the very reasonable price, it’s not surprising that not all of the box met the ‘outstanding’ bar. I will definitely repeat the order when I restock.

Mary Oxley

Mary OxleyMid North Coast, NSW

Good Value, Good Service

At this stage, not that much experience. So far, the wines seem good value but they don't include our favourites, e.g. Sav Blanc from Marlborough (Villa Maria, Stoneleigh, Geisen) but I guess that is the nature of your business. Being from South Africa, and there are plenty of my fellow South Africans in Australia, it would be good if some of their wines could be offered.

Vanessa Ebsworth

Vanessa EbsworthGippsland, VIC

Very good service

The variety to choose from and the special offers are great. It creates may conversations among my friends when we try different varieties with different dishes we like to offer our tasting sensations and suggestions.

Leanne McKane

Leanne McKaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with

I have not been disappointed with any wines received from The Australian Wine. Very easy to order, quick to deliver and helpful with any queries. I would recommend any wine lover to give them a go

ldp

ldpHunter Region, NSW

Good service

The company is OK to deal with and the wines are as advertised. Prices are reasonable but it must be noted to read the brochure details carefully as some of the wines don't really mature for some years, Hooeer if you don't mind drinking immature wines than that's OK

Graham Dietrich

Graham DietrichChifley 2606, ACT

Enjoyable choices is wines

I enjoy the selection of wines offered and they are always at good prices. There is ample variety in the mixed cases of red wines that I had received and all have been quality wines at a good price. Recommended!

Kenneth Parkinson

Kenneth ParkinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good wines

The quality of the wines from the Australian Wines are very close to top shelf.The wines variety are easy to choose from and great when entertaining guests highly recommend them.

Thank you very much.Ken

Peter Barton

Peter BartonAustralian Capital Territory

Good drop

Never had a issue with TAW. Wine has always been top quality. The sales people are knowledgeable about the products. I am very fussy about my wine, but they seem to have just what I want.

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wine..but be careful using the website. I managed to order more boxes than I wanted.

And sadly all were delivered separately.
But it is always reliably good wine and I will enjoy having it at hand.
So my error means I have a years worth or wine at least!

pff

pffSydney

I think the customer service is good

Delivery service is good. as far as quality of the wine, it depend on a subjective point of view . Mixed case of wine can have excellent wine and just acceptable wine, but this is quite normal

Terry Norris

Terry NorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wine package & prompt delivery

Good choice of wines from producers I had not tried previously . We were somewhat disappointed with the international selection so this made up for that offer .
Shiraz wines , particularly Mc Laren Vale featured in this latest purchase .

Lou C.

Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O

Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K

Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives