Listing monitored by The Australian Wine

peter
petermenangle

Check the deal carefully.

Dont just look at the SAVE $ And free delivery look at the total deal. What you actually get is 14 bottles of unknown retail value wine including freight for $139.99, or Average price per bottle of $9.99 plus 2 stem glasses ,of unknown value. There will be some good wine and some not so good, but for $9.99 per bottle delivered its not a bad deal. The final conclusion will be in how many good and how many not so good wines you get. I can only give you an opinion when all wine is consumed.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I want to buy wine when I want it!!!

I rang today to buy some wine which included a special offer of 2 stemless glasses, 2 extra bottles and $100 off. I was told that I would be enrolled in the club and would receive another box of wine every 12 weeks and would automatically be charged to my credit card. I have bought wine from this company many times and will never buy again based on your dishonesty. I buy wine when I want to, NOT when you want me to!! Will buy from elsewhere from now on. Very disappointed and disgusted in your companies behavior!

Maged Fahmy
Maged FahmySydney, NSW

Better than all the rest

The Australian Wine has been fo a while my preferred site to purchase wine. It offers high quality product and the price is almost always right.

Value and service

The quality and range of wines offered are always very satisfactory, a nd the service offered by your consultant of assistance.

Good, if overly persistent

The deals are generally good. However some deals are pushing very average wine as better than it is. Also they over promote.

Rory Milne
Rory MilneHunter Region, NSW

Aussie chardies

I received 4 varieties of Chardonnay . One was amazing, one was extremely good, one was good and one was ok. It was still good value as the best one was probably worth about $70 per bottle.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Very good value for money.

Very good value for money. Out of interest, I researched (online) average pricing of each bottle variety, and was duly impressed!

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Great products at competitive prices

Good products at good prices. I always look forward to receiving & exploring new deals from this supplier. Good deals & friendly & informative customer service.

Hi Roderick,
Thank you for your review. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us and I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience! Look forward to hearing from you again.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

many wines to choose from

my order was delivered to door less than 5 days .
those are wide range of product and prices and happy to receive promotional mail too.

Hi Terada,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your wine was delivered safely and promptly, we hope that you continue purchasing our special offers in future!

mwmlegal
mwmlegalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

above expectations

Every box continues to surprise ... I always expect a bad one or three in a dozen box but it never happens ... the only surprise is on the upside when a bottle is really good. They are all acceptable quality, whether to quaff with a meal, celebrate with a friend or whatever ... rarely disappointed! Cheers ...

Hi,
Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that we haven't sent you a bad bottle and we look forward to sending you more cases in the future.

Geoff.
Geoff.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good.

Pretty good overall. Range, prices and delivery are competitive. Brochures and supplements get confusing, as do incentives. Reduce the clutter and number of bits of paper.

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for the positive review and the feedback, we will take note for future promotions.

Alex C
Alex CSydney, NSW

Very professional

Always get very focused advice on what is required, Staff is knowledgeable.
Also when an order is based on "forward rewind" basis the information is not lost

Value for money.

Often dotted with gems at a very reasonable price. Courteous, friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to go through the selecting process with patience.

A good reliable service.

A good service with excellent value wines. Reliable delivery and good follow-up.
Have been able to get mixtures to suit my preferences.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your review. I am very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our selections of wine and service also. We hope that you continue to love purchasing through us.

Excellent Package

The 24 bottle package was very good value. It included some very good, with some good. The very good wines are the enticement for the purchase. Added some other bottles to fill up the two boxes, at a very attractive price. Very happy.

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K
Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives