The Australian Wine

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Australian Wine

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

I still dont have my delivery, it is sitting at the delivery company depot, has been there for a week.

I have contacted customer service and nothing other than an automated response has been received. Such poor performance on the first delivery.

Excellent speed of delivery

Couldn't fault the service - from the time I ordered to the order tracking to the time it hit my doorstep. Would rate it 5 stars if there was some more premium Australian and International wine options

uqcodonn
uqcodonnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wine is good, after-sales service is non-existent

Have bought many cases and always been happy with the quality of the wine. Two weeks ago I responded to an offer that included a free magnum if you bought two cases from the "Champions" range. The magnum didn't arrive with the cases so I emailed asking why. The brochure did say there was a limited stock of the magnums but I wasn't alerted to any unavailability as I placed my order. I emailed asking why I didn't receive the magnum but two weeks later I still haven't had a reply. I get rather disappointed with any business that is extremely eager and ready to communicate when generating new business but completely ignores you when there's a problem.

paul nortonPerth, WA

effective complaint system

I received my shipment to find my 3 free wines had been substituted for a less expensive wine that I hadn’t tasted before as apparently the wine I should have got was low stocks this was soon sorted out as it was not my fault

paul norton

Let’s hope the three bottles of Elderton wine is on its way it was the main reason I bought the deal

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K
Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives