The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Australian Wine

OscarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

WARNING - Unauthorised credit card deduction

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hello Oscar, I am so sorry that this has been your experience with us. I have now sent you a personal message so we are able to rectify this for you as this is unacceptable customer service.
Thank you for your review, The Australian Wine Service.

Geoff G.
Geoff G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Drinkable at Reasonable prices

The giveaways were very attractive and made the whole purchase more enjoyable and rewarding. The wines are what one would expect for their price point - but goo value and drinking

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind regards,

Deanorip
DeanoripBilinga

An Australian focus with good to great Aussie wines

I like that the Australian Wine Club has a strong emphasis on Australian wines with selections from good to great. Naturally prices reflect the quality but i have never had a so-so wine (unlike some bottle shops and others)
They also pique your interest to try wines from makers and regions you might not otherwise have taken the risk.
Simple. Quality. Enjoyable.Always :)

A Case to Anticipate

We have received a case of wine every quarter from the Australian Wine for about 10 years. We use a variety of other wine merchants but we have stayed with the Australian because the wines are generally high quality and are well priced. We also enjoy the tasting notes and the variety of wines that we ordinarily wouldn't try.

Ernest Kelly
Ernest KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs to be put down for some time.

The Lake Breeze is too heavily weighted with tannin so far, but I have enjoyed Lake Breeze in the past, so hope that there will be better balance if I keep it a couple of years.

shirlpete
shirlpeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to get some quality wines.

In the recent lockdown situation the ability to purchase wines on line with confidence in the quality has been great. The whole process of purchase and delivery worked perfectly for us.

Trevor
TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ideal to select from variety and at your own speed

Hard to write a review that is widespread. As the normal drinking habits and having a good but moderate cellar means you are not always drinking new stock. As it goes what we have indulged in has been good to drink.

Favourite tasty wine

Very happy with variety of wines Iike to have different wines to compete and then choose favourites thanks for the opportunity to taste the many choices you give us to do this.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Unacceptable substitution of expensive wines

I was deeply disappointed to find some of the most expensive wines I had ordered substituted for younger vintages and even different grapes. Simply unacceptable, also as I have been a long-time customer of The Australian Wine.

Brian Pedler
Brian PedlerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was signed up for regular wine without my consent. Very disappointing from an entity that I trusted.

I made 1 phone call & sent 2 emails seeking explanation of regular order but no response rec’d. Very disappointing given that I have been a buyer for 10 years. Ave maria

Nigel MacDonald
Nigel MacDonaldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes life a little more relaxing

Very good service, pricing and range of wines. Always been happy with selections so far. Long may it continue.Particularly like the special offers and bonus bottles are usually of a quality rather than just odd ends.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Good quality wines at good prices

I received a dozen bottles - three each of four different brands. They arrived in a timely way. All that I have sampled thus far are proving very good value for money.

Tony
TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An excellent selection

The specials and mixed dozens are a good starting point, but I have subsequently moved to individually selecting from the broad range of wine varieties and styles. This ensures a good mix to my personal tastes. I like easy to navigate website and the multiple forwarding addresses depending on where I am visiting next.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Can't really rate it as it hasn't been delivered

I ordered the wine over 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't been delivered. Wine has not been delivered.

Excellent speed of delivery

Couldn't fault the service - from the time I ordered to the order tracking to the time it hit my doorstep. Would rate it 5 stars if there was some more premium Australian and International wine options

Good Stuff

Bought a doz of the Small Estates, Mighty Reds. Have sampled all now and there is not one that is less than very good. At the price they are fantastic value. I have anther doz.

Stephen Allen
Stephen AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Strong impression early.

Just a new member. Speed of delivery and quality of the first bottle opened have me feeling confident I’ll be a regular. The value appears genuine too. Have placed a second order for a dozen recommended by a trusted friend. Good drinking!

so far so good

so far so good but not outstanding - but at $160 ish per case to be expected! very drinkable and delivered promptly - I drink only red and at that price would order again

Nice Wine

Delivered quickly, albeit without much notice. Wine is a very pleasant, drinkable McLaren Vale Shiraz and as such, meets our needs (well, wants, really)! We are enjoying it's uncomplicated character.

Trevor Collins
Trevor CollinsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Option

i have used various site for wine purchases
Find Australian Wines range & price very good value
All the wines have been very lovely to drink
delivery quick cannot fault their product
could be happier

Irene Parry
Irene ParrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Every bottle is good

Like getting it delivered and the choice we have had from Australian wine we have been getting wine for sometime now and are very satisfied with the quality of the wine

A fair go

Service and delivery is good. I think that delivery costs are excessive, particularly if you buy more than one carton. Product is reasonably competitive with Dan Murphy being my benchmark (excluding delivery costs).

Why I like wine from the Oz

I don't know much about wine and have a limited income so don't like wandering around bottle shops as I either don't know the wine, don't like it or its price. I have never been disappointed with wines from the Oz delivered to my door at reasonable prices.

DFW Casino
DFW Casino

A reasonable range of wines from top wine producing areas

The Australian Wine co allows me to speak directly with the same salesman who takes the time to understand and supply the wines I enjoy in a timely manner in the price range I can afford.
Reasonable quality wines at reasonable prices with consistent timely delivery

Robert Smith
Robert SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and Price.

The Wines I have received so far have been good quality and easy drinking, the Pricing suits my Budget and always there are Discounted Wines to choose from.
I had some early Delivery Issues but that has been Sorted now.
Cheers.