Listing monitored by The Australian Wine

Glenn W.
Glenn W.Illawarra, NSW

Good wine, not good delivery

The wine is good and from wineries I have not experienced before.
The delivery instructions were to deliver to the Homestead. We live on a rural property and the box was left at the road gate. Luckily for me someone coming in the gate spotted the box. Fortunate it was winter as if it was summer the wine would not have been in a good state when eventually found.
This is the first time I have ordered wine through the Australian and probably will not do again. I normally use Qantas wine who deliver to my door.

Requested review

I have purchased some good wines but I am not a heavy drinker so I find the frequency of offers to be excessive.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Nicely balanced reds with a little bit of age

The Eden is a nicely balanced red, the merlot is an OK one of no real individuality to recall and the tabulka (sp) is a well balanced little shiraz

peter
petermenangle

Check the deal carefully.

Dont just look at the SAVE $ And free delivery look at the total deal. What you actually get is 14 bottles of unknown retail value wine including freight for $139.99, or Average price per bottle of $9.99 plus 2 stem glasses ,of unknown value. There will be some good wine and some not so good, but for $9.99 per bottle delivered its not a bad deal. The final conclusion will be in how many good and how many not so good wines you get. I can only give you an opinion when all wine is consumed.

Maged Fahmy
Maged FahmySydney, NSW

Better than all the rest

The Australian Wine has been fo a while my preferred site to purchase wine. It offers high quality product and the price is almost always right.

Value and service

The quality and range of wines offered are always very satisfactory, a nd the service offered by your consultant of assistance.

Good, if overly persistent

The deals are generally good. However some deals are pushing very average wine as better than it is. Also they over promote.

Rory Milne
Rory MilneHunter Region, NSW

Aussie chardies

I received 4 varieties of Chardonnay . One was amazing, one was extremely good, one was good and one was ok. It was still good value as the best one was probably worth about $70 per bottle.

Delivery has gone missing

Order arrived in Seymour about a week ago and seems to have disappeared there. Tracking indicated a 23/24 June delivery date.

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that there has been a delivery issue with your order. I have sent you a personal message regarding the matter.

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Great products at competitive prices

Good products at good prices. I always look forward to receiving & exploring new deals from this supplier. Good deals & friendly & informative customer service.

Hi Roderick,
Thank you for your review. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us and I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience! Look forward to hearing from you again.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

many wines to choose from

my order was delivered to door less than 5 days .
those are wide range of product and prices and happy to receive promotional mail too.

Hi Terada,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your wine was delivered safely and promptly, we hope that you continue purchasing our special offers in future!

mwmlegal
mwmlegalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

above expectations

Every box continues to surprise ... I always expect a bad one or three in a dozen box but it never happens ... the only surprise is on the upside when a bottle is really good. They are all acceptable quality, whether to quaff with a meal, celebrate with a friend or whatever ... rarely disappointed! Cheers ...

Hi,
Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that we haven't sent you a bad bottle and we look forward to sending you more cases in the future.

Geoff.
Geoff.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good.

Pretty good overall. Range, prices and delivery are competitive. Brochures and supplements get confusing, as do incentives. Reduce the clutter and number of bits of paper.

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for the positive review and the feedback, we will take note for future promotions.

Alex C
Alex CSydney, NSW

Very professional

Always get very focused advice on what is required, Staff is knowledgeable.
Also when an order is based on "forward rewind" basis the information is not lost

Value for money.

Often dotted with gems at a very reasonable price. Courteous, friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to go through the selecting process with patience.

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K
Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives