The Australian Wine

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Australian Wine

• Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No

Excellent wine and service

My wine rep always helps with the best price and wine ! Delivery is always swift ! Not sure if I get a gift for this review?

Great customer service & wines

Recently purchased some bottles of reds but unfortunately one particular bottle wasn’t very pleasant. I rang and spoke to Elle who was able to organise the replacement of the other same bottles with something I’d tried and enjoyed. Very happy with the service and look forward to my next purchase in a couple of months.

Hi JJS,
We're glad to hear that we were able to replace your wine with something that you enjoyed! Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we're also excited to send you another great case!
Kind regards,

Customer service

Excellent customer service. For some technical reason I received the wrong collection. Just from one call, problem rectified. Highly recommend!!

Mostly good

I have generally found the wines to be of good quality and service Ok. However, I have recently had occasion to regret recommending The Australian Wine to a friend. He recently bought some wine which he found unsatisfactory and emailed asking for a refund / replacement as is offered in advertising. However, after having sent 3 emails he has not received a single acknowledgement. VERY POOR - seems to indicate that the advertised replacement policy is just a sham.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Photographic Nomad
Photographic NomadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fine Reds

I have samples several of the Shiraz's recently sent and am extremely happy with the quality of the wines. The standard across 4 of the wines already tasted is very consistent.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Photographic Nomad, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you have been enjoying our wines and hope you continue to do so for a long time to come.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Many Thanks

Excellent speed of delivery

Couldn't fault the service - from the time I ordered to the order tracking to the time it hit my doorstep. Would rate it 5 stars if there was some more premium Australian and International wine options

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

A great way to try different wines

I like the opportunity to try new wines without the risk of selecting a bad one from the shelf because if I don't like a wine they replace it. This together with attractive pricing and friendly, helpful staff means I can stock the cellar with confidence.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hi Alan, it is great to hear you enjoy our 100 % guarantee on all our wines! Thank you for your feedback about our pricing and staff.
Kind regards

Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.Darling Downs, QLD

great wine great service

wines were excellent and at a good price and the service over the phone was very professional and informative I had one issue some years ago it was attended immediately and resolved Thanks for a great service

paul nortonPerth, WA

effective complaint system

I received my shipment to find my 3 free wines had been substituted for a less expensive wine that I hadn’t tasted before as apparently the wine I should have got was low stocks this was soon sorted out as it was not my fault

paul norton

Let’s hope the three bottles of Elderton wine is on its way it was the main reason I bought the deal

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Terry McGowan
Terry McGowanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect wine for us.

The wines we have appreciated to date have been excellent, and we do intend to continue using The Australian Wine, as long as the value and tastes are maintained. Thank you for a wonderful service.

Alex D.The Australian Wine

Hello Terry,Thank you for this wonderful rating and review. Our Team will strive to continue the quality and price we have been ding for many years. We look forward to your next order. Cheers, The Australian Wine

Suebedoo
Suebedoo

Fantastic customer service

Just as they say, if you don't like a bottle you don't pay for it, they have been so obliging when I have wanted to return something and helping with ways to get the best discounts. Great customer service.

Peter C.
Peter C.asked

Were can I purchase SILENUS SHIRAS

Hello Peter,

Silenus wines are available with us while stocks last.

You can find the Silenus Black label Reserve Langhorne Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz 2020 available here: https://www.theaustralianwine.com.au/product/4063120

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,
Taha

Ollie
Ollie

Sorry Peter, I do not know. But I see the good old Ausie company has advised you. Cheers.

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards