The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company (page 2 of 32)

4.9

Absolutely beautiful !

Purchased a baby gift box, excellent quality, gorgeous presentation, very quick delivery, am so happy with my purchase ! Thankyou so much I would highly recommend to shop with Baby gift co.

Excellent Gifts and service

The gifts were ordered for our work colleague
, Jessie and she received them the following day. She said that they are absolutely beautiful!! We will be keeping your link for the future

Gift for twin boys

The family loved the gift. It was great that it was also delivered the next day
Very happy with the end result. With so many beautiful boxes the hardest decision was what to choose

Chelsea Byers

Chelsea ByersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gifts & Quick delivery!

I ordered for a staff member. She loved the gifts! It made it so much better shopping with a specific budget! It also delivered the next day, way faster than I expected

Baby girl Gift set.

My sister in law was very happy with her babies gift set she loved it and was suprised by the gift when it was delivered. delivery was very quick. Thankyou.

Store LocationBaby gift Company.
Tracie

TracieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy & Great range

It was very easy to navigate the site. The prepackaged option were great although I went with making my own. I was very impressed with the range of prices & items.

MW M.

MW M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great gift pack!

We ordred this gift pack for a staff member. She was very pleased with the gift pack, she particularly loved "Born in 2020" bib. Very quick delivery which was great given all the Covid delays. Thank you so much!

Exceptional Service

First time user of The Baby Gift Company but highly recommend it to others we will definately be repeat users. Finding a company that offers great service, fast delivery, great range at great prices is something to hold onto.

Store Locationonline
Jenni Congdon

Jenni CongdonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great choice and service

Website presents a great choice of products in an easy to choose format, sound quality, useful suggestions, efficient filtering and quick delivery! Thanks for making it easy to buy a wonderful and suitable gift!

Store LocationWebsite Baby Gift Company

Brenae

BrenaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

Wow! to the baby gift company! Ordered a baby hamper box for my bestfriends first baby, and she absolutely loved it ! And was delivered the next day!! Highly recommend this company ❤

Store LocationVic
Chris

ChrisSouthwest, VIC

Great Service, extremely happy!

I was extremely happy with the website it was easy to use and lots of choices and able to build your own hamper. Very happy with the prompt turnaround for delivery, would use you again no worries. Thank you.

Fabulous Present

I was so impressed with how easy this company was to deal with. A colleague and his wife have just had a baby and as a group some staff wanted to offer congratulations. I ordered the gift and was thrilled that it was delivered the next business day. Our colleague and his wife were overwhelmed with the present. I would recommend using this company due to the ease of order, quality of the gift and fantastic delivery time.

Store Locationonline

Great customisable option

It's great to have the option of 'build your own' hampers! It was also a quick delivery and good customer service from the team. Some great options to choose from, in a wide price range.

Store LocationVIC
Maeve

Maeve

Quick delivery - receiver was very happy!

I ordered a gift box on Friday and it was delivered on Monday! Which was great timing as my friend went into labour over the weekend and received the gift box when she got home from the hospital. I found the prices very reasonable and much cheaper than competitor baby gift box sites I’d looked at previously which was a huge selling point for me! Please support this great small business, you won’t be disappointed by their service!

Store LocationLynbrook, VIC
Kendall

KendallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful gift!

The Baby Gift Company have been providing gift boxes for our company over the past few years. They are delivered quickly, are adjusted to suit our needs and look great! Our staff who receive these boxes have always been extremely happy. Thanks so much - cannot wait to continue ordering from you in the future!

none

none

The most friendliest website I have ever used and the customer service lady was very helpful.

Delightful and quick. Plenty of items to choose from, good quality and very cute. Delivery was efficient and timely. I would recommend this company without hesitation. Very happy with everything.

Store LocationMelbourne VIC
Carmel V.

Carmel V.Sydney, NSW

Great experience selecting gifts

Thank you for an easy experience in selecting gifts for people we love! So pleased with the option to create our own gift box! Would love opportunities for sales/discounts though!

Store LocationUnsure - purchased online and situated in NSW

An amazing business to support. Would highly recommend!

Super ‘user friendly’ website that is so beautifully designed and simple to navigate. Delivery was prompt and the gift was perfectly packaged. An amazing business to support. Would highly recommend!

Joanne

JoanneVictoria

A little bit of sunshine

Thank you so much for helping to bring a smile to my beautiful niece’s face. The gifts were beautiful, easy to choose, and thank you so much for delivering them so quickly. I will definitely be ordering more when my twin grand nieces arrive.

Excellence All Round!

The whole experience from picking a product, to ordering, to paying was easy and efficient. The products are wide ranging and good quality. Delivery was within an expected timeframe. Very happy with the whole experience.