The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company (page 2 of 26)

Lovely

I found the site easy to navigate and find exactly what I needed. The gift was gorgeous and the quality great. The gift recipient loved it. The delivery was very fast. Will be shopping here again for sure. Thanks.

Top Class

Great products with good options and quick service, saved so much time for us and the gift recipient loved the gift box. thank you very much Baby gift company. We will definitely use your services again.

Loved it

Sent a gift box from interstate and it arrived to the family so fast. They loved it Thankyou so much. From photos sent it looked so well presented love it

Bec H.

Bec H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic gift

Not only was the quality of the products fantastic but the delivery time was extraordinary. I only had to wait a couple of days to receive it. Everything was boxed nicely and professionally and was presented very well! I would not hesitate to order from here again!

Store LocationThe baby gift company
Dewi K.

Dewi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service and Fast Delivery!!

I'm totally satisfied!! Fast respond for my concerns, giving updates status for my delivery and the delivery's really fast. I'll absolutely recommended to everyone who's looking for the gift. Thank you

Jo B.

Jo B.Perth, WA

Fantastic!

The beautiful baby boy hamper was perfect. I customised it to include the products I wanted at the right price. It arrived very quickly, perfectly timed for her arrival home.

Store LocationWebsite

Totally Reliable

I'm totally satisfied, I ordered on a weekend and it was delivered by midday Monday. The happy parents were very pleased with the quality of the gift and the presentation.

Store LocationOnline - Carrum Downs maybe?

Fantastic range

Fast delivery with reasonable fee. The extensive range and prices and the option to add items is what enticed me to this website. I will recommend to everyone looking for that special gift. Thank you

Lizette F.

Lizette F.South East Queensland, QLD

Recipient very pleased

Very nicely packaged and mum and bub very pleased. On-time with the delivery. Will definitely use you again for any future purchases. Easy website. Prices are very reasonable for what you offer.

Tegan A.

Tegan A.Kimberley, WA

Quick and easy order from the start to finish

I needed a gift sent for a good friend in another state who had her baby. This website is user friendly as is very easy to navigate the website. Great options to choose from. I really liked the make your own gift box option. They contacted me shortly after making my order to clarify a few things which was great. Super quick delivery. Very happy with my order thank you.

Great Create your Own Gift Box

This website was my first choice when choosing a gift to send my friends who had recently had a baby. Very reasonable prices compared to other places I searched and it is great that you can create your own gift box. I was surprised at how quick delivery was and our friends were over the moon with their gift.

Store LocationWebsite
Valerie

ValerieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personalised gift boxes, without the hassle of going to the shops...

The Baby Gift Company was the perfect choice to send a personalised gift to one of our staff members. The website was very easy to use, and there were plenty of items to choose from, regardless of budget. They absolutely loved the gift, which was delivered the next day. Well done and many thanks again.

Trudy

TrudyCanberra 2600, ACT

My friend was very happy : )

Thank you for getting it to her in a few days, much appreciated. She was very happy with the presents in the hamper. I would definitely use your company again.

Store LocationThe Baby Company

Great service and solid quality

The Baby Gift Co delivered a high quality product in their stated, short timeframe. Made it just in time for Christmas and was really appreciated by the receiver. Thank you

Just perfect for the occasion!

Arrived much more earlier than expected. Such a convenience for someone without a lot of time to spend walking through malls, looking for various gifts. Saved me a lot of hassle, and everything we nicely packaged and delivered.

Paula T.

Paula T.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Quality Gifts!

Products were beautiful, very quick, next day delivery and the follow up service advising that the gift was delivered was really great. Will definitely use the Baby Gift Company and again. Highly Recommended!

Super fast postage!! A++

Highly recommend The Baby Gift Company! I ordered on a Monday afternoon and by Tuesday afternoon the recipient had received their package! So happy and will definitely be a return customer.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.North Queensland, QLD

Great baby options for gift box

Loved being able to choose what to put in the gift baskets. Also lived the range of choices. Well done. Would definitely recommend. Thank you also on follow up and confirmation of order

Beautiful gifts

The gifts were beautifully wrapped with such attention to detail and a lot of care. I got several texts to make sure the item was dispatched to the correct address. Great service.

Store LocationOnline

Peter Rabbit perfection!

Such a beautiful little welcome package for a new baby boy. Purchased for a work colleague and they were thrilled. The website was easy to use and offered a great variety of gifts for boys, girls and neutrals. Excellent service and would definately use again.