The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company (page 3 of 28)

4.9

Sabina

SabinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The buying process was excellent

As the person who ordered the gift box (and was able to chose the items) I was very impressed with how easy it was to order, the variety of products and how quickly the parcel was delivered. I can't comment on the ordered items as I haven't seen them yet. Thank you for the great service. Wonderful business idea!

Gran and Pop

Gran and PopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good choice of products and easy to use

Service was fantastic. Delivered within a few hours. Really great as we cannot be there due to the pandemic around Australia. Excellent products included at a great price, and choices available.

FFF

FFFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and Prompt Service

The website was very easy to use and there is an excellent variety of gifts available for purchase. The service and delivery was extremely fast and the recipient of the gift was thrilled with the product. Thank you.

nhew1

nhew1Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent choice and prices!

Love the little baby suits and how easy it was to order. Also the quick response to address error. I was referred to site by my daughter who had used the service and told me how good they were. The team and website are excellent. Will use again.

Dilshan

DilshanSydney, NSW

Delivered faster than expected.

My friend sent a photo of the items that were sent to them. They were grateful, but the picture shows some items that were not in their original boxes eg muslin cloths 2pk. Not happy if the original box was removed at time of despatch as this was meant to be a gift box.

Sarah

SarahSoutheast, SA

GREAT SERVICE

The website was very easy to navigate and there is such a broad range of gifts to choose from. After completing my order, the company emailed me (within 30 minutes) to double check my details (of which I had gotten wrong). Gifts look amazing. Fastest, free freight I have ever dealt with online. Definitely deal with in the future. AAAA++++

Lovely Gift

We ordered this for a work collegue and it was beautiful. We are in WA and it did take a couple of days to get to us, but well worth it.
Would highly recommend this company and super happy with free delivery

Justine Michelle

Justine MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service thank you!

Ordered on a Thursday and delivered to Mum and Bub by Friday who were very happy with the gifts. Super fast delivery time and great range of products. Definitely recommend!

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range and price.

The Baby Gift Company has a very easy to use website, with a great range of gifts and hampers. The pricing was very reasonable compared to other websites and delivery was as promised.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Met all my expectations

I ordered a baby box for a friend in rural Victoria and it arrived on time and in excellent condition. My friend was delighted with the gift, can't ask for more, would use them again.

Bendigo EP

Bendigo EPCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

Thank you for all your help with ordering and gift wrapping presents. Products were delivered and presented with love. Great products and selections to choose from. Very easy to use process.

Muggie D.

Muggie D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy service

So many gift packs to choose from. You can even make your own gift box, lots of quality organic clothings. Ordered the baby gift pack online, the package was delivered the next day, great service!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Loved the gift

Loved the baby box that was sent out to my daughter with some really great clothes and toys ... a great Idea and hope your business goes well would be good if you also delivered on a Saturday rather then no Saturday or Sunday... however someone did ring to check the my daughter was still in hospital as I had ordered on a Saturday and it was delivered Tuesday ..just need to be aware of this when ordering ..thanks for the box of quality goodies ...

SandyW

SandyW

So far so good

Ordered the gift box with no hiccups,lots to choose from,to cater to all tastes.The person who received ha not opened it yet until her baby shower as we cannot attend we leave in another state.

Amazingly speedy service!

The team at The Baby Gift Company were excellent; my recipients received their baby hamper for their newborn on the same day I placed the order! They were very impressed with the contents of their hamper. I highly recommend shopping with The Baby Gift Company!

Capitalgirl

Capitalgirl

Quick delivery and great quality Aussie-themed gift

I ordered the Sleepy Koala baby gift box to be delivered directly to the family, it has only been two days and the new parents have just called to say it has arrived and they love it! The company even sent me an email to let me know it had been successfully delivered. Would recommend and use again.

Julie Dodd

Julie DoddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect gift

Ordered this gift box and was exactly what i was after. Very professional and quick service. Well packaged and email sent to notify me this had been delivered and left by my front door.
Couldn't ask for any better service.
Will definitely use this company again.

PCM

PCMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great website

I was after a hamper for twin girls for a colleague. The Baby Gift Company came up in my Google search. I liked the variety and it was reasonably priced. Very impressed with how quickly it was shipped and received.

Amazing service and delivery

Ordered at 10pm and delivered before 10am the next morning. I’d highly recommend using this company as their level or service and promptness is unparalleled. Thank you again guys 10/10

The gift is perfect

Easy to use website, wonderful choice of gifts and fabulous service - the turnaround from order to delivery was so quick. We ordered yesterday, and received a photo of the baby with his gifts today. Thankyou