The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company (page 4 of 28)

4.9

SandyW

SandyW

So far so good

Ordered the gift box with no hiccups,lots to choose from,to cater to all tastes.The person who received ha not opened it yet until her baby shower as we cannot attend we leave in another state.

Amazingly speedy service!

The team at The Baby Gift Company were excellent; my recipients received their baby hamper for their newborn on the same day I placed the order! They were very impressed with the contents of their hamper. I highly recommend shopping with The Baby Gift Company!

Capitalgirl

Capitalgirl

Quick delivery and great quality Aussie-themed gift

I ordered the Sleepy Koala baby gift box to be delivered directly to the family, it has only been two days and the new parents have just called to say it has arrived and they love it! The company even sent me an email to let me know it had been successfully delivered. Would recommend and use again.

Julie Dodd

Julie DoddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect gift

Ordered this gift box and was exactly what i was after. Very professional and quick service. Well packaged and email sent to notify me this had been delivered and left by my front door.
Couldn't ask for any better service.
Will definitely use this company again.

PCM

PCMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great website

I was after a hamper for twin girls for a colleague. The Baby Gift Company came up in my Google search. I liked the variety and it was reasonably priced. Very impressed with how quickly it was shipped and received.

Amazing service and delivery

Ordered at 10pm and delivered before 10am the next morning. I’d highly recommend using this company as their level or service and promptness is unparalleled. Thank you again guys 10/10

The gift is perfect

Easy to use website, wonderful choice of gifts and fabulous service - the turnaround from order to delivery was so quick. We ordered yesterday, and received a photo of the baby with his gifts today. Thankyou

Lovely

I found the site easy to navigate and find exactly what I needed. The gift was gorgeous and the quality great. The gift recipient loved it. The delivery was very fast. Will be shopping here again for sure. Thanks.

Top Class

Great products with good options and quick service, saved so much time for us and the gift recipient loved the gift box. thank you very much Baby gift company. We will definitely use your services again.

Loved it

Sent a gift box from interstate and it arrived to the family so fast. They loved it Thankyou so much. From photos sent it looked so well presented love it

Bec H.

Bec H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic gift

Not only was the quality of the products fantastic but the delivery time was extraordinary. I only had to wait a couple of days to receive it. Everything was boxed nicely and professionally and was presented very well! I would not hesitate to order from here again!

Dewi K.

Dewi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service and Fast Delivery!!

I'm totally satisfied!! Fast respond for my concerns, giving updates status for my delivery and the delivery's really fast. I'll absolutely recommended to everyone who's looking for the gift. Thank you

Jo B.

Jo B.Perth, WA

Fantastic!

The beautiful baby boy hamper was perfect. I customised it to include the products I wanted at the right price. It arrived very quickly, perfectly timed for her arrival home.

Totally Reliable

I'm totally satisfied, I ordered on a weekend and it was delivered by midday Monday. The happy parents were very pleased with the quality of the gift and the presentation.

Fantastic range

Fast delivery with reasonable fee. The extensive range and prices and the option to add items is what enticed me to this website. I will recommend to everyone looking for that special gift. Thank you

Lizette F.

Lizette F.South East Queensland, QLD

Recipient very pleased

Very nicely packaged and mum and bub very pleased. On-time with the delivery. Will definitely use you again for any future purchases. Easy website. Prices are very reasonable for what you offer.

Tegan A.

Tegan A.Kimberley, WA

Quick and easy order from the start to finish

I needed a gift sent for a good friend in another state who had her baby. This website is user friendly as is very easy to navigate the website. Great options to choose from. I really liked the make your own gift box option. They contacted me shortly after making my order to clarify a few things which was great. Super quick delivery. Very happy with my order thank you.

Great Create your Own Gift Box

This website was my first choice when choosing a gift to send my friends who had recently had a baby. Very reasonable prices compared to other places I searched and it is great that you can create your own gift box. I was surprised at how quick delivery was and our friends were over the moon with their gift.

Valerie

ValerieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personalised gift boxes, without the hassle of going to the shops...

The Baby Gift Company was the perfect choice to send a personalised gift to one of our staff members. The website was very easy to use, and there were plenty of items to choose from, regardless of budget. They absolutely loved the gift, which was delivered the next day. Well done and many thanks again.

Trudy

TrudyCanberra 2600, ACT

My friend was very happy : )

Thank you for getting it to her in a few days, much appreciated. She was very happy with the presents in the hamper. I would definitely use your company again.