The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique

most flattering swimsuits.

Bare Body has some of the most beautiful swimsuits and extremely good customer service. The website allows you to customise top and bottom sizes in swimsuits which is so convenient for my body type. I purchased two bikini sets and they have become staples for my summer! I love them!

Mark

MarkRockhampton

Perfect thanks for the shopping experience

Girlfriend very happy with purchase. Great customer service and delivery times. Will definitely shop again with excellent products for competitive pricing. Thanks for making shopping so easy. Well done thanks again

Sarah W

Sarah WSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best quality and cutest bikinis in Australia!

I'm very happy with my purchase of the Italian style bikini, it is such great quiality! The fabric is lined and the colours are so bright. This is my second bikini I have bought from The Bare Body Boutique because of the amazing quality and workmanship of the bikinis and the fantastic customer service. I will be purchasing all my swim wear from this website in the future! :)

Grace C

Grace CSydney, NSW

New Favourite Bikini

I love my new leopard mila bikini, the quality is outstanding and has easily become my new favourite. The customer service is also exceptional, the ladies allowed me to use a promotional code even though the deal had ended day before. Quick shipping. Would definitely use again.

Ella

Ella

Gorgeous

So obsessed with my new togs, arrived fast and amazing customer service! Will definitely be ordering more. Just about to order a new set right now. Love love love xx

Best Bikinis and Best Service

I went on a bit of a bikini spree purchasing a few sets before a holiday. The ladies at Bare Body were so good with communicating with me about where my order was at when I had concerns about it arriving in time for my trip. They were so helpful and it was probably one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had online. And of course I was in loveee with all my bikinis once they arrived.

Emily

EmilyGeelong

Great customer service and awesome bikinis

Great range of bathers and they were sent very quickly, customer service is also great and the bathers fit perfectly

Katie D

Katie DSydney, NSW

Customer service was amazing

I ordered a bikini off this website on Saturday evening. On Monday I received an email saying the warehouse didn't have the size I wanted and the lovely lady did all she could to fix the issue. She recommended I size down but reassured me that if it didn't fit they'd be able to do an exchange. All in all, the issue was solved super efficiently and I received my bikini the next day!

Best customer service and product!

The site is extremely easy to navigate, search and sort through products. In my opinion, they have quite the range of skews and offer a lovely selection of bathing suits for all tastes. While the product I bought was adorable it unfortunately did not fit. The Barebody team was extremely helpful in assisting me with making an exchange.

Find out how The Bare Body Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Bikinis are as shown in pictures and customer care is A+++

Firstly the options on the website are amazing and the highest of quality! I have purchased from numerous sites and just came back from an 8 week holiday in Europe and the bikinis from
Bare body washed and wore the best out of all of my purchases.

Additionally The communication from the staff is very quick and helpful. They helped me pick up a few more sets before I left for my holiday and I didn’t have to wait longer than a few hours for a response.

Will definitely be a loyal customer and I highly recommend them to others. I forgot to mention the fit is so nice and comfortable too. I am curvy and the bikinis are just so flattering!

Michaela

MichaelaSydney

Amazing Service

I absolute LOVE my white one-piece! And I love stores that offer such a quick turn around between purchase and shipping! Definitely a very customer-focused store and will be purchasing more swimmers for the Australian summer :)

Brooke

BrookeSydney

Amazing Customer Service and great quality !

I bought the Lahana Swim Luna Set just before I left for Europe and fell in love with them and the quality ! The quality of the bikini is definitely worth the money and being in the sun every day for two months and constantly being in the ocean / pool, the swimmers didn't fade or lose quality. I got so many compliments on my bikini whilst over in Europe !

Customer service wise, they were absolutely amazing ! With purchasing my bikini only a few weeks before my Europe trip, the bikini top was a size too small and the lovely ladies at BBB helped with a quick refund and posted out the right size top so quickly. The live chat on their website was extremely helpful because they made sure I got my refund and the right size before I left for Europe.

Definitely will be buying another bikini from there and can't recommend them enough !

Amazing quality and stunning Bikini’s

Amazing help and customer service, I accidentally muddled up my order and within 24hrs my money got put straight back into my account.
The quality of the Bikini’s are definitely worth the money. Couldn’t be better.

Den

DenMelbourne

LOVE!!!

Absolutely love the bikinis I bought!!! Purchased the Luna set in time for my European vacation and couldn’t be happier!! The website is extremely easy to navigate and customer service by the team is exceptional! Would highly recommend the Bare Body website!

Renee

ReneeAustralia

Great service!

I purchased a bikini set, unfortunately it wasn’t the right fit for me, however the customer service was great and they were so kind about returning the set! The only negative is you can get your money back, you only can get store credit for the brand your purchased from and buy another one!

Pam

PamMelbourne

The perfect fit :)

Purchasing on line can be a little disheartening at times, however Bare Body has nailed it. Great customer service, efficient delivery time and the Bikini set hugs in all the right places for my curves. Many more purchases to come! Thanks

Excellent customer service

I made my purchases online. The girls at The Bare Body were incredibly helpful in letting me know which styles suited a larger bust.

Amazing

I purchased the Mara one piece in the orange and absolutely in love! Not only with the amazing a quality but the great customer service that comes with it! Don’t take long for delivery either! 100% happy and can not wait to purchase more

Robin S

Robin STampa

Amazing!!!

Bought a set and had it shipped to the states. Shipping was very quick and the product was exactly what I wanted and was expecting. I love the handwritten note. Nothing beats amazing customer service and personalized touches in this major conglomerate filled market. I will definitely be ordering from here again!

Jessy

JessyEvans Head

Jagger Set - Wine

This bikini was excellent quality and the staff had great customer service. They also provided fast shipping service too. It is so hard not to buy all of their products. New favourite swimwear shop. Thanks Bare Body. :)

See all The Bare Body Boutique reviews