The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique

4.9 from 174 reviews · View Details

4.2

most flattering swimsuits.

Bare Body has some of the most beautiful swimsuits and extremely good customer service. The website allows you to customise top and bottom sizes in swimsuits which is so convenient for my body type. I purchased two bikini sets and they have become staples for my summer! I love them!

Mark

MarkRockhampton

Perfect thanks for the shopping experience

Girlfriend very happy with purchase. Great customer service and delivery times. Will definitely shop again with excellent products for competitive pricing. Thanks for making shopping so easy. Well done thanks again

Sarah W

Sarah WSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best quality and cutest bikinis in Australia!

I'm very happy with my purchase of the Italian style bikini, it is such great quiality! The fabric is lined and the colours are so bright. This is my second bikini I have bought from The Bare Body Boutique because of the amazing quality and workmanship of the bikinis and the fantastic customer service. I will be purchasing all my swim wear from this website in the future! :)

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how The Bare Body Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Grace C

Grace CSydney, NSW

New Favourite Bikini

I love my new leopard mila bikini, the quality is outstanding and has easily become my new favourite. The customer service is also exceptional, the ladies allowed me to use a promotional code even though the deal had ended day before. Quick shipping. Would definitely use again.

terrible customer service, DO NOT SHOP HERE especially if you live in Canada

As mentioned by other shoppers, their site is not up to date with their stock on their website. I noticed my order wasn't shipped after a month so I contacted them. Initially they were ok, they found out it was out of stock so I switched my order. Not sure why a customer has to contact them to find out their order is not being shipped.
Unfortunately, one of the bikini did not fit at all so I contacted them to exchange it. Ordered two XS bikinis and the sizing were so different. One fits perfectly and the other was so small that even my niece can't fit it. Keep in mind I wear xxs/ xs in all clothing and I even used their sizing chart. After a few email exchange they told me they ARE LOSING MONEY TO SHIP MY BIKINI to me. Apparently, I am making their company lose money even though I paid for shipping and customs on my end and will have to pay for return shipping, shipping back to Canada and customs again to get my new size. I am so sorry you are doing me such a huge favor to ship my order to me. What kind of company talks this way to a customer. I am just trying to exchange an item. I didn't realize I am causing you such an inconvenience.

"When we ship your bikini we lose money anyway" (a representative from the return department emailed me this)

Sizing Very small