The Bare Body Boutique

1.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Sizing Very small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0%) · Not as advertised (100%)

terrible customer service, DO NOT SHOP HERE especially if you live in Canada

As mentioned by other shoppers, their site is not up to date with their stock on their website. I noticed my order wasn't shipped after a month so I contacted them. Initially they were ok, they found out it was out of stock so I switched my order. Not sure why a customer has to contact them to find out their order is not being shipped.
Unfortunately, one of the bikini did not fit at all so I contacted them to exchange it. Ordered two XS bikinis and the sizing were so different. One fits perfectly and the other was so small that even my niece can't fit it. Keep in mind I wear xxs/ xs in all clothing and I even used their sizing chart. After a few email exchange they told me they ARE LOSING MONEY TO SHIP MY BIKINI to me. Apparently, I am making their company lose money even though I paid for shipping and customs on my end and will have to pay for return shipping, shipping back to Canada and customs again to get my new size. I am so sorry you are doing me such a huge favor to ship my order to me. What kind of company talks this way to a customer. I am just trying to exchange an item. I didn't realize I am causing you such an inconvenience.

"When we ship your bikini we lose money anyway" (a representative from the return department emailed me this)

Sizing Very small