The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique (page 2 of 3)

Dee

DeeSt Thomas

Great product, fantastic customer service!

I love my new bikini! The material is so soft and fits perfectly. It was everything I expected from the product description and photos. Customer service was prompt and effective. Very quick response to emails! Thank you!

Emily

EmilySydney

Amazing Customer Service and Quality!

I am so happy that I found a boutique that stocks an amazing range of good quality bikinis. I recently ordered two bikinis from Bare Body and they were both absolutely gorgeous. The sizing was spot on and they fit perfectly. The material on all the bikinis is beautiful quality.

Unfortunately, one of the bikini bottoms had a few stains on them, I emailed them to ask for a possible exchange on the bottoms and within twenty minutes I received a text from Lisa! They were out of stock in my size but she offered me a refund on the spot for my bikini bottoms and was super professional. I’m so glad to find a company that genuinely cares about their customers and goes above and beyond for them. I will definitely be ordering again and would highly recommend them to anyone that wants good quality swimwear at amazing prices.

Shoutout to Lisa as well for helping me! Really appreciate your excellent customer service!

Totally Obsessed

I will never buy from another online store again! Lisa was so amazing and made the exchange of swimmer sizes so easy. The swimmers are such good quality and the customer service was impeccable. It’s nice to talk to a real person who also understands the drama of finding the perfect fitted kini! Amen to Lisa!

Laura C

Laura CCanberra

Love love love my bikini!

I love my bikini from the Bare Body Boutique! Such good quality and such stunning patterns and styles! I have the Luna Set which is just to die for, so cute and flattering. The customer service was so quick, attentive and friendly when I wanted to exchange my bottoms for a different size. Will definitely buy my next bikini from here :)

BEST BIKINI AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Such a nice bikini fit me so well and it was just what I wanted, everything they said online was true, they were also very happy through text when they didn’t have my email.

Sarah

SarahPerth

Quality material and minimal coverage for tanning!;)

I received my order and couldn’t wait to try it on! In summer I’m always out for a swim and rely on good quality material for swimming and get dark pretty quick. Problem is- I end up being 5 shades of brown all over xD so purchasing this cut was just what I needed! I got the Amara set in Mustard:] minimal tan lines and I can wear the top as a bralette or halter yay WINNING! also my cheeks (the one is sit on;) tanned nicely this summer too with this style.... also 5 stars on customer service too! They got back to my enquiry real quick and kept me posted on delivery date. Thanks ladies:)))

Outstanding customer service!

The Staff at The Bare Body Boutique went beyond all measures to ensure I was purchasing the correct size, style and fit and went to greater effort when I informed them it was a gift. The product arrived super quick and was presented beautifully! The swimwear was of excellent quality and my best friend (who the swimmers were for) could not love them more! I would like to thank the girls at The Bare Body for such a pleasant shopping experience!

Marty

MartySydney

Great experience all round

It was a pleasure shopping with the Bare Body Boutique. Customer service was really great. The delivery was speedy and the packaging & product were also great. An absolute pleasure.

Laurag

LauragMelbourne

Excellent customet service

I recently purchased from the bare body boutique. The bathers I recieved were exactly as pictured but unfortunately the top was too small. I contacted bare body boutique and they responded immediately and contacted their supplier, even though I was a few days over the exchange product. They were sold out of a larger sized top but I was so impressed with their customer service and friendly nature.

Maddie

Maddie

Amazing customer service, great bikinis, quick postage!

I needed a bikini a few days before my trip to bali and I contacted bare body to ensure they could get it to me in time. Someone texted me back almost instantly ensuring they would speak to the warehouse to get it sent out express that day. They even contacted me again to ensure to send me the tracking and again to make sure I received it.
My bikini was perfect and arrived on time, couldn’t be happier!

Nkate

NkatePerth

Great quality, huge range and outstanding customer service

I purchased 2 bikinis from TBB and the both arrived within 2 days of placing the order. Couldn’t be happier with the fast delivery and amazing quality of the the bikinis!

Excellent Service and Love My Bikini!

Fast and efficient delivery and the customer service was excellent! My bikini originally wasn't in stock but the girls kept me informed and let me know as soon as they received one in my size. Will definitely shop at The Bare Body Boutique again!

New Favourite Bikini and the Best Customer Service Around

I bought the Lahana Luna set and was stoked from the beginning because I couldn't find anywhere that stocked it. My order arrived within 2 days, made even better by the fact that shipping was free. Unfortunately my top was to small, but the team at Bare Body were fantastic. They happily allowed me to exchange and were patients through the multiple emails we had to exchange. They made the experience so easy and smooth and were so kind throughout. I would 100% buy from them again.

Kelli

KelliSydney

Great Quality Swimwear & exceptional Customer Service!

An amazing service with very helpful text and email updates. My order actually got lost/delayed and the Bare Body Boutique and Lisa in particular were extremely helpful and thorough with making sure I received my order and following up with me daily, showing the team really care about their customers. The one piece I bought is great quality and made of very nice material! I will definitely be purchasing more swimwear from them! :)

Dee H

Dee HPerth

Amazing service and great purchase!!

An amazing service with quick delivery and very helpful text and email updates upon arrival. The texts were more personal, showing TBBB team really care about their customers. The bikini I bought is also great and is very good quality!

Jas

JasBrisbane

Fantastic customer service

The Bare Body Boutique have been so wonderful helping me with my recent purchase. I received my bikinis which were unfortunately the wrong size and the girls could not have been more helpful. I will always shop with The Bare Body Boutique purely because they are so customer focused and ofcourse have amazing products! Thanks again

ANZ

ANZMelbourne

Fast and amazing customer service!

The shipping was efficient and they handled my exchange so perfectly! There was a lot of back and forth as I’d misread instructions but the team were so quick with responses and solved my problem without any sort of issues! I’m so impressed, thank you!!

Absolutely loved my bikini!

I wasn't sure about ordering a bikini online but I need not have worried as it was absolutely the perfect fit! I loved the bikini and it was exactly like the photo. Fast delivery and customer service was helpful. I definitely will be ordering again.

Impressed!

My girlfriend was so happy with the bikini's I bought for her from BBB. I will definitely will be returning back for more!
10/10 customer service from the Bare Body Boutique

lisa b.The Bare Body Boutique

Hi Luke,
Its great to see you shopping with us for your girlfriend! We are very pleased she was happy with her new bikini and in return made you a happy customer.
TBB Boutique xx

Best Bikinis On The Marketing

I don't usually write reviews but I think it was important to write one to tell people how good their products are.
I love the Bikinis for two main reasons ... First the quality is amazing, I have worn my bikini in the surf over 20 times and it still looks as good as the first day I bought it. The second reason, I now go walk along the beach and not see 100 girls in the same bikini as mine (which always used to happen to me). Thank you for providing swim wear that is high quality and affordable!! Customer for life :)

lisa b.The Bare Body Boutique

Hi Marley,
Thank you so much for those lovely words & taking the time to review us positively.
We are very happy your are a satisfied customer and we cant wait to see you rocking your new bikini this summer.
TBB Boutique xx