The Bare Body Boutique

The Bare Body Boutique (page 3 of 3)

Nicolina

NicolinaSydney, NSW

The Brilliant Bare Body Boutique !!

Product-
* Amazing quality fabric
* Accurate Sizing (winning!)

customer service-
*Order arrived the day after perchase!
*Beautiful little note inside from the Bare Body Team

I would happily recommended The Bare Body Boutique to anyone and everyone
10/10 ladies!

The Bare Body Boutique
lisa b.The Bare Body Boutique

Hi Nicolina,
Thank you! We are thrilled you were happy with all aspects of your shopping experience.
We hope other customer's like us as much as you do!
TBB Boutique xx

Fantastic service

Big thank you to the bare body team ! Very prompt with their responses , the customer service was 110% and product quality is fabulous! Highly recommend if your after great service :)

Lid.D

Lid.DWetherill Park

Love at first sight! My all time fave swimsuit!

I first scrambled upon the Bare Body Boutique on Instagram. It caught my attention instantly with its gorgeous variety of bikini's & swimsuits. While browsing the swimsuits I came across the Peach Nectar One piece swimsuit and instantly knew I had to have it. I'd never seen anything like it and thought it would be the perfect swimsuit for summer. When I received it I was even more impressed with the look and fit. Thank you to the Bare Body Boutique for your amazing swim wear and most importantly your professional & courteous customer service.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how The Bare Body Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great Customer Service

Despite the fact that the original swimsuit I ordered had been over allocated and they had no stock left, I was offered an alternative swimsuit in it's place. Service team was pleasant and got the issue resolved promptly. Australian buyers be careful to check where swimsuit is being sent from as if it's from an American partner, exchange back to US can be pricey for us. Disclosed in the product description area, so just check. Although I am waiting for a size up to arrive, I am satisfied with my transaction experience.

Sam p

Sam pWalnut creek

Good customer service

There was a problem and i addressed It and their customer service was on top of it and made it right.

Good sizing and easy to purchase.

I have found that the Bare Body Boutique has a good range of swimwear with the right size according to Australian standards. Their customer service team messaged me back promptly when I had a query and the product arrived in excellent condition. The Afterpay service makes the online shopping experience worthwhile. I highly recommend.

anonCanberra 2600, ACT

Customer Service sucks

I made an order and after 3 weeks I noticed it had not been shipped, I ordered clothes from international companies that had arrived so it was odd that I had no received my order from bare body (their website says 3 DAYS) anyway I messaged them, super lovely and told me the order would be sent the same day, three days later I got told this is no longer in stock? I asked for a refund and they said that was no problem, I then followed this up by having to double message them before I went overseas. I am not back from my 3 week!!! holiday and still have not got a response or my refund. I would not shop here, feels like a scam honestly.

now*

terrible customer service, DO NOT SHOP HERE especially if you live in Canada

As mentioned by other shoppers, their site is not up to date with their stock on their website. I noticed my order wasn't shipped after a month so I contacted them. Initially they were ok, they found out it was out of stock so I switched my order. Not sure why a customer has to contact them to find out their order is not being shipped.
Unfortunately, one of the bikini did not fit at all so I contacted them to exchange it. Ordered two XS bikinis and the sizing were so different. One fits perfectly and the other was so small that even my niece can't fit it. Keep in mind I wear xxs/ xs in all clothing and I even used their sizing chart. After a few email exchange they told me they ARE LOSING MONEY TO SHIP MY BIKINI to me. Apparently, I am making their company lose money even though I paid for shipping and customs on my end and will have to pay for return shipping, shipping back to Canada and customs again to get my new size. I am so sorry you are doing me such a huge favor to ship my order to me. What kind of company talks this way to a customer. I am just trying to exchange an item. I didn't realize I am causing you such an inconvenience.

"When we ship your bikini we lose money anyway" (a representative from the return department emailed me this)

See all The Bare Body Boutique reviews