The Beauty Club Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Anh
Anhasked
The Beauty Club

Hi there, I bought some cosmetics on 26/2 but no order confirmation and certainly no shipping information so far. I’ve tried to email but it was bounced back 3 times. Called a few times and not available. This is a scam, I will file a dispute with my bank if I dont hear anything from you by tomorrow. This is my first time shopping here and will be the last, will not recommend it to anyone else

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Anh, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate you on our system. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can resolve this for you.

Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.asked
The Beauty Club

Where is my order of sent multiple emails with no response will be ringing my bank to file a dispute you scamming f%$#?

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Tahlia, sorry to hear that were facing difficulties in getting in touch with us. We're pleased to see that your order was successfully delivered to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@thebeautyclub.com.au if there is anything else we can assist you with.

要吃蔬菜 啦.
要吃蔬菜 啦.asked

Hi there,
I tried making a payment by using my husband’s card. The first card was a credit card and it was locked by the issuer. The second card was rejected by your website also. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jenny

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jenny, sorry to hear that you faced difficulties in placing your order with us. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can assist you in placing your order with us.

NotHappyasked
The Beauty Club

A website that takes people's money, doesnt confirm the order or send an invoice, is not contactable by ANY means sounds a like the definition of a scam. Agreed?

Abhishek A.
Abhishek A.

I wouldn't agree. I mean I have ordered from here couple of times. Everything was fine ! My recent order did take a bit longer than usual but its happening with every company due to COVID restrictions. Anyways, this might help you to track your order or with anything.

There customer support email: support@thebeautyclub.com.au
and the website contact us link:

Hope this helps :)

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear that you did not get your order confirmation. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can assist you however we can.

NotHappy

I have tried that email address. Twice. The emails bounce back. Humm tried yesterday and the same result

Tracey E.asked
The Beauty Club

I placed an order on 23.6.20...for 2 skincare products valued at $217..,order number 777682 & notice the amount was deducted from my account on 25.6.20 , However since then I haven’t even received an email confirmation, let alone any tracking details ...I’ve clicked on the email customer service link which has no leads?? Have even typed in my order number for tracking on the actual website and it tells me it doesn’t exist?

Hi Tracey,

We have contacted you. Kindly check your email.

Regards
Dishi

Tracey E.

Update: Have received your email message & proper tracking info. Thanks for getting back to me. Regards Tracey

Get an answer from our members and The Beauty Club representatives