Listing monitored by The Beauty Club

3.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (32)

weemisse
weemissePerth, WA

Feeling Scammed

Ordered over two weeks ago and have heard nothing since despite sending several emails asking for an update :( is this even a genuine site?

Date PurchasedNovember 2021

Very Helpful & Responsive

I recently ordered from The Beauty Club and couldn't be happier. Due to COVID 19 there was an unavoidable delay in my products arriving - I was kept updated and when my products did arrive they were in perfect condition, I would use them again and highly recommend them

YayazSydney, NSW

Don't be scammed like I was

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Libby
Libby

Number one make up destination

This is my favourite make up destination. I’ve been a member for 10 or so
years and the delivery time, service and range of products is amazing. Always helpful and friendly.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Libby! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to have you as our loyal customer and hope to see soon again at The Beauty Club :)

Find out how The Beauty Club compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Excellent, reliable online store.

I have now used this service for over a year. I have found them to be totally reliable and very easy to deal with. My favourite products have been unavailable in store in Australia and I appreciate still being able to access them, and at excellent prices. Recently there have been some delays due to COVID affecting delivery times, but the products always arrive, well packed and intact. I appreciate their service and their attitude, and find them an excellent alternative to shopping in person. I have never had any problem of any kind with this online outlet.

Jessie Zhu
Jessie ZhuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just got my parcel this morning

I made an order on June 13th and it was dispatched on June 15th. However, the delivery took 3 weeks, which is longer than what I expected. I tried calling them but no one answered the phone. The good thing is the email works well and the girl named Jyoti always replied my email in a timely manner and the products (hard to find in others places) I received look great!

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Ange23
Ange23Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every thing you need plus more!

I absolutely love 'The Beauty Club '.Awesome products, Great prices , Lovely staff. :) Highly recommended.
It's the first place I log on to

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Andrea! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to have you as our loyal customer and hope to see soon again at The Beauty Club :)

Lauren Byrne
Lauren ByrnePerth, WA

Absolute scam!

I’ve sent multiple emails regarding the where abouts of my order. I’ve also rung 15 times in the past 2 days for a tracking update on my order as it supposedly arrived in Australia over a week ago! The most recent information I got is that it had been handed over to partner carrier. Very very bad customer service. Absolute scam DO NOT BUY through this company.

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Great products with great prices

It was very direct to the point and easy to navigate. I have put my trust on the store and i was very much satisfied with my products at the end of the day. The delivery was pretty fast and I hope to buy more in the future from this store.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Azhar, thank you so much for your review. Hope to see you shop with us again soon! :)

The ordinary products

Awesome customer service with prompt replies and products were as described. So good that I subscribed to their membership after my first purchase as a guest.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Sagar, thank you for being a loyal customer and a member with us! We're really happy to have you as our customer and hope to see you shop with us again soon :)

Alana
AlanaSydney, NSW

They stock boutique, hard to find Perfume. Great prices.

Their customer service was excellent and I’m super happy with my purchase! Thanks guys, will definitely buy from you again.

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Alana! Thanks a ton for your kind review. Hope to see you at The Beauty club again soon :D

First time

I casually run into this site I never knew and bought a lip gloss by BUXOM which is not available in Italy. Price is ok, shipping costs acceptable and delivery fast. I was helped by a great customer's service so I have nothing to complain about ... I strongly recommend!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Alessia! Thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and hope to assist you again in the future :)

Don’t use company !!!

I’ve contacted multiple times to request confirmation on where my products are or at least shipping details, no return calls, no reply to emails. I ordered weeks ago. If I don’t hear a response in the next day I’m going to dispute through the bank as fraudulent and report to the ACCC. Scan!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Items coming so late, still missing one item, mail address is wrong, coming back as undelivered, awful

Im not happy at all, one christmas perfume arrived in January and oackage was so damaged, halfly opened. Horrible expereience

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Antigone T.
Antigone T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negative

Worst company I have ever dealt with purchased items together received them all seperate and very late. Then the items were wrong. Would never go back ! Service is horrible and they are so unprofessional!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021

Anh
Anhasked
The Beauty Club

Hi there, I bought some cosmetics on 26/2 but no order confirmation and certainly no shipping information so far. I’ve tried to email but it was bounced back 3 times. Called a few times and not available. This is a scam, I will file a dispute with my bank if I dont hear anything from you by tomorrow. This is my first time shopping here and will be the last, will not recommend it to anyone else

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Anh, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate you on our system. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can resolve this for you.

Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.asked
The Beauty Club

Where is my order of sent multiple emails with no response will be ringing my bank to file a dispute you scamming f%$#?

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Tahlia, sorry to hear that were facing difficulties in getting in touch with us. We're pleased to see that your order was successfully delivered to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@thebeautyclub.com.au if there is anything else we can assist you with.

要吃蔬菜 啦.
要吃蔬菜 啦.asked

Hi there,
I tried making a payment by using my husband’s card. The first card was a credit card and it was locked by the issuer. The second card was rejected by your website also. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jenny

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jenny, sorry to hear that you faced difficulties in placing your order with us. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can assist you in placing your order with us.

Get an answer from our members and The Beauty Club representatives