The Beauty Club

The Beauty Club (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by The Beauty Club

3.3

joanna
joanna

VERY TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY

I have been buying online from The Beauty Club now for awhile and have found them to be very honest and trustworthy. Their communication is very good with prompt responses within a day or two. They have been very willing to refund items that had been damaged through transit and also help with any other enquiries I have had. I will continue to purchase my goods from this company.

Happy client

I was worried if I'd ever see my products after reading so many negative reviews, but I cannot complain at all. I had email confirmation, parcel tracking and the products are as stated.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

FAKE beauty product!! Buyer beware!!!

I finally received my order - after reading the awful reviews on google In regards to products being fake I searched for my item on other beauty sites, purchased and once arrived I compared the two and just as my gut feeling was telling me - FAKE!!! Here are photos of the fake product the beauty shop sent (image with pink sticker) VS photo of the real Authentic product.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Ari R
Ari R

Hi Carol,
I emailed order details through shortly after your above reply. Still no response?

Penelope V.
Penelope V.

Great to be a member

I am a member of the beauty club and the prices as a member are very good and you also get free shipping, this site has so many brands and products, biggest range i have seen online and i have never had a delivery problem. really enjoy adding my wants to the wish list, if only i could afford all of them!

Avoid at all cost

I placed an order two weeks ago and since then have received NO communication about the order -- no confirmation email, no invoice, no delivery information. Further attempts to contact the seller have gone unanswered. Same experience as others here. I have no confidence that I will receive my goods.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Did not get goods, confirmation order or respond to my emails

Worst experience ever
Spent $148 on an order July 14th
Can’t seem to get through via phone, email or Facebook
Tried at least 8 times to get in contact
Tried emailing and nothing

Please contact me on my email address or call me back
Christine

NotHappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

APPALLING

Amulya V.
Amulya V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery

service was amazing, I couldn’t find any ordinary products in Australia in stock but this website has all products available, my delivery was quick with all products in good condition

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where is my order!

I ordered a few items online and no confirmation of email or an invoice was sent.
I tried to contact the store a few times but no one to answer my calls.
I need to know where my order is!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Helen, We're sorry to hear you did not receive your confirmation email. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au with your full name and order number and we would be pleased to assist you.

Great experience !

Order no. 748562
Ordered in hurry for my cousin's birthday but delivery was falling short of my deadline date was worried it wouldn’t make it on time. Fortunately the guys upgraded delivery to express :D
Super service!!

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Took my money still no order received

Order number 3297 - charged my card on May 22nd. Still no merchandise received. Called them three times and emailed at least five times. No response. Want my money back immediately

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jacqueline, as advised by our customer representative, we would like to accentuate that we are The Beauty Club and not Beauty Products Club. We're so sorry that we can not assist you with your query. Hope you have a lovely day!

Shreeya
ShreeyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best website to order skincare from!

Order #730649: all items were delivered in perfect condition and on time. I was looking for a website where I could get skincare products not sold in Australia for good prices and The Beauty Club had the best rates out there. With express shipping and good customer service, I was able to receive my order right on time in spite of the coronavirus delays!

T P.
T P.

Dodgy company

Ordered a bottle of cologne worth around $90, they sent a bottle of Nioxin shampoo instead. Won't contact me back, can't contact them by phone. The company is dodgy. Thankfully in Australia we have the ACCC, which is where i'm going to next. Don't use these guys.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi there, We are so sorry that you have received the incorrect item! are you able to send through an email to support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can rectify this immediately for you? We look forward to assisting you.
Kind Regards, Carol

BUYER BEWARE

Still waiting for an item that was supposed to be delivered four weeks ago. EBay confirmed seller provided an invalid tracking number. Stoney silence from the seller. No revised delivery dates issued and no response to my emails. Dispute now lodged with PayPal. Buyer be wary!

suzie2010

Thank you for your message. Reading some of the other reviews perhaps I was just very unlucky. But your communication with your customers definitely needs to improve dramatically otherwise you will alienate other customers.

Great customer service

i was really worried when my parcel took a long time to get here but didn't realise it was shipping from america. i got a quick reply on instagram and they gave me tracking that worked the next day. my perfume arrived within a few days and is such good quality!

Terrible! Never again

Placed an order a few weeks and no word if it has shipped or location of where it is or if it is even going to be delivered, I had emailed and havent heard a word. These people have me thinking it nothing but a SCAM! Very disappointing and disrespectful!

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi there, we are so sorry that you have not received your order. Are you able to email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can investigate this for you?
Kind Regards, Liz

Wattson S.
Wattson S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect ordering, quick checkout and fast delivery, this is an impressive site.

Perfect ordering, quick checkout and fast delivery, this is an impressive site with a large brand range and good payment options as well as good shipping times. will shop again.

Saviour of my student budget <3

For only $35 for a yearly membership, all the discounts on my regular products make it so worth it! I have been shopping at the beauty club for two years now and can say it has helped me save so much money on such good quality products that I use up a lot.

Jacinta H.
Jacinta H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best products for all things beauty

I love shopping here! I can get a wide range of products and the shipping is pretty amazing! I have been a loyal customer since 2008. I highly recommend all my friends to shop here.

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonesty or Incompetence?

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Jill

I ordered a men's cologne and haven't received it or it hasn't been shipped.

I bought a Men's cologne and I hasn't even shipped yet. I didn't know that you can't return Items or cancel. Its been 2 weeks and they haven't even shipped it. I have messaged them through Facebook and emails and no response. I will give it one more week then I will report them. Don't buy from The Beauty Club.

lozza0708
lozza0708South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Not Great

Pko
PkoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just after your money

Recently made a purchase from The Beauty Club and the order came within a week. Wide range of products to choose from also. Customer service was really helpful and efficient in answering my enquiries! Will definitely make another purchase through this site

Blanche
BlancheMelbourne

Never again!

I have called and left a message, I have emailed with no response. Now I wish to return the item I did not order, no returns information such as phone number or address. No I have to wait for a response to the details of my wrong order.