Listing monitored by The Beauty Club

3.3

weemisse
weemissePerth, WA

Feeling Scammed

Ordered over two weeks ago and have heard nothing since despite sending several emails asking for an update :( is this even a genuine site?

Date PurchasedNovember 2021
YayazSydney, NSW

Don't be scammed like I was

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Lauren Byrne
Lauren ByrnePerth, WA

Absolute scam!

I’ve sent multiple emails regarding the where abouts of my order. I’ve also rung 15 times in the past 2 days for a tracking update on my order as it supposedly arrived in Australia over a week ago! The most recent information I got is that it had been handed over to partner carrier. Very very bad customer service. Absolute scam DO NOT BUY through this company.

Clogwog
ClogwogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An unethical and disgusting way of their business dealings with customers

Don’t use company !!!

I’ve contacted multiple times to request confirmation on where my products are or at least shipping details, no return calls, no reply to emails. I ordered weeks ago. If I don’t hear a response in the next day I’m going to dispute through the bank as fraudulent and report to the ACCC. Scan!

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Items coming so late, still missing one item, mail address is wrong, coming back as undelivered, awful

Im not happy at all, one christmas perfume arrived in January and oackage was so damaged, halfly opened. Horrible expereience

Antigone T.
Antigone T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negative

Worst company I have ever dealt with purchased items together received them all seperate and very late. Then the items were wrong. Would never go back ! Service is horrible and they are so unprofessional!

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Where is my order I have sent multiple emails and still no tracking email! Ill be contacting bank to put in dispute !

Haven't recieved my order I want my money or ill be filing dispute..no tracking or dispatch email recieved sound dodgy

Patty
PattyPerth, WA

Purchased something a month later no product and not replying to msgs

Beauty club is rubbish
Don’t order from here still waiting on package from over a month ago
I’ve had to put in a dispute with my bank as they haven’t gotten back to any of my emails and the phone rings once to twice and then says they are unavailable. My item has never arrived I have had to contact Australia post myself and they are saying there’s nothing they can do I have to contact the seller, which I have done but to no avail.
Save your time and money and shop elsewhere

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Patty! We are so so sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your order on our system. Can you please contact us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can resolve this for you?

Find out how The Beauty Club compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

FAKE beauty product!! Buyer beware!!!

I finally received my order - after reading the awful reviews on google In regards to products being fake I searched for my item on other beauty sites, purchased and once arrived I compared the two and just as my gut feeling was telling me - FAKE!!! Here are photos of the fake product the beauty shop sent (image with pink sticker) VS photo of the real Authentic product.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Ari R
Ari R

Hi Carol,
I emailed order details through shortly after your above reply. Still no response?

Avoid at all cost

I placed an order two weeks ago and since then have received NO communication about the order -- no confirmation email, no invoice, no delivery information. Further attempts to contact the seller have gone unanswered. Same experience as others here. I have no confidence that I will receive my goods.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Did not get goods, confirmation order or respond to my emails

Worst experience ever
Spent $148 on an order July 14th
Can’t seem to get through via phone, email or Facebook
Tried at least 8 times to get in contact
Tried emailing and nothing

Please contact me on my email address or call me back
Christine

NotHappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

APPALLING

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where is my order!

I ordered a few items online and no confirmation of email or an invoice was sent.
I tried to contact the store a few times but no one to answer my calls.
I need to know where my order is!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Helen, We're sorry to hear you did not receive your confirmation email. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au with your full name and order number and we would be pleased to assist you.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Took my money still no order received

Order number 3297 - charged my card on May 22nd. Still no merchandise received. Called them three times and emailed at least five times. No response. Want my money back immediately

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jacqueline, as advised by our customer representative, we would like to accentuate that we are The Beauty Club and not Beauty Products Club. We're so sorry that we can not assist you with your query. Hope you have a lovely day!

Anh
Anhasked
The Beauty Club

Hi there, I bought some cosmetics on 26/2 but no order confirmation and certainly no shipping information so far. I’ve tried to email but it was bounced back 3 times. Called a few times and not available. This is a scam, I will file a dispute with my bank if I dont hear anything from you by tomorrow. This is my first time shopping here and will be the last, will not recommend it to anyone else

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Anh, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate you on our system. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can resolve this for you.

Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.asked
The Beauty Club

Where is my order of sent multiple emails with no response will be ringing my bank to file a dispute you scamming f%$#?

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Tahlia, sorry to hear that were facing difficulties in getting in touch with us. We're pleased to see that your order was successfully delivered to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@thebeautyclub.com.au if there is anything else we can assist you with.

要吃蔬菜 啦.
要吃蔬菜 啦.asked

Hi there,
I tried making a payment by using my husband’s card. The first card was a credit card and it was locked by the issuer. The second card was rejected by your website also. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jenny

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jenny, sorry to hear that you faced difficulties in placing your order with us. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can assist you in placing your order with us.

Get an answer from our members and The Beauty Club representatives