Listing monitored by The Beauty Club

3.4
Jessie Zhu
Jessie ZhuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just got my parcel this morning

I made an order on June 13th and it was dispatched on June 15th. However, the delivery took 3 weeks, which is longer than what I expected. I tried calling them but no one answered the phone. The good thing is the email works well and the girl named Jyoti always replied my email in a timely manner and the products (hard to find in others places) I received look great!

Very pleased with The Beauty Club

I was amazed at the range of products available from The Beauty Club, and found their prices very competitive. Email communications were timely and cordial. I intend to do business with them again.

Anh
Anhasked
The Beauty Club

Hi there, I bought some cosmetics on 26/2 but no order confirmation and certainly no shipping information so far. I’ve tried to email but it was bounced back 3 times. Called a few times and not available. This is a scam, I will file a dispute with my bank if I dont hear anything from you by tomorrow. This is my first time shopping here and will be the last, will not recommend it to anyone else

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Anh, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate you on our system. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can resolve this for you.

Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.asked
The Beauty Club

Where is my order of sent multiple emails with no response will be ringing my bank to file a dispute you scamming f%$#?

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Tahlia, sorry to hear that were facing difficulties in getting in touch with us. We're pleased to see that your order was successfully delivered to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@thebeautyclub.com.au if there is anything else we can assist you with.

要吃蔬菜 啦.
要吃蔬菜 啦.asked

Hi there,
I tried making a payment by using my husband’s card. The first card was a credit card and it was locked by the issuer. The second card was rejected by your website also. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jenny

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jenny, sorry to hear that you faced difficulties in placing your order with us. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can assist you in placing your order with us.

Get an answer from our members and The Beauty Club representatives