Listing monitored by The Beauty Club

3.4

Very Helpful & Responsive

I recently ordered from The Beauty Club and couldn't be happier. Due to COVID 19 there was an unavoidable delay in my products arriving - I was kept updated and when my products did arrive they were in perfect condition, I would use them again and highly recommend them

Jenni S.
Jenni S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favourite Store

Literally my fav store, I got soooo many the ordinary products from here and it always arrives in 1-2 days!!

Susan P
Susan PRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My Tom Ford lipstick ..perfect ..can’t face the day without it!

So easy to find the products on line & the range of products extensive ...it’s very easy to order ..delivery status updates are always appreciated. I am very satisfied with my purchases.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Libby
Libby

Number one make up destination

This is my favourite make up destination. I’ve been a member for 10 or so
years and the delivery time, service and range of products is amazing. Always helpful and friendly.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Libby! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to have you as our loyal customer and hope to see soon again at The Beauty Club :)

Fabulous product/ efficient delivery

Easy to use the website
Very satisfied with range of products
Quality of products fantastic
Delivery was efficient and communication accurate

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Samantha, Thank you so much for your kind review. Really means a lot! We look forward to fulfilling many orders for you in the future!

Excellent, reliable online store.

I have now used this service for over a year. I have found them to be totally reliable and very easy to deal with. My favourite products have been unavailable in store in Australia and I appreciate still being able to access them, and at excellent prices. Recently there have been some delays due to COVID affecting delivery times, but the products always arrive, well packed and intact. I appreciate their service and their attitude, and find them an excellent alternative to shopping in person. I have never had any problem of any kind with this online outlet.

Ange23
Ange23Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every thing you need plus more!

I absolutely love 'The Beauty Club '.Awesome products, Great prices , Lovely staff. :) Highly recommended.
It's the first place I log on to

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Andrea! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to have you as our loyal customer and hope to see soon again at The Beauty Club :)

Great products with great prices

It was very direct to the point and easy to navigate. I have put my trust on the store and i was very much satisfied with my products at the end of the day. The delivery was pretty fast and I hope to buy more in the future from this store.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Azhar, thank you so much for your review. Hope to see you shop with us again soon! :)

The ordinary products

Awesome customer service with prompt replies and products were as described. So good that I subscribed to their membership after my first purchase as a guest.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Sagar, thank you for being a loyal customer and a member with us! We're really happy to have you as our customer and hope to see you shop with us again soon :)

Alana
AlanaSydney, NSW

They stock boutique, hard to find Perfume. Great prices.

Their customer service was excellent and I’m super happy with my purchase! Thanks guys, will definitely buy from you again.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Alana! Thanks a ton for your kind review. Hope to see you at The Beauty club again soon :D

Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Good service!

Website every easy to use! And staff goes above and beyond to answer questions and provide different options before buying

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review. Hope to see you at The Beauty club again soon :)

First time

I casually run into this site I never knew and bought a lip gloss by BUXOM which is not available in Italy. Price is ok, shipping costs acceptable and delivery fast. I was helped by a great customer's service so I have nothing to complain about ... I strongly recommend!

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Alessia! Thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and hope to assist you again in the future :)

Leisa
Leisa

Great customer service

Ordered two items and one was out of stock, was contacted ASAP and given a refund. Product was top quality and arrived quickly. Highly recommend!

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Glad to hear about your experience Leisa! Hope to see you at The Beauty Club again soon :)

Vonny
VonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company to deal with.

Very Happy with service & communication.Purchasing was a very easy process & will be dealing with the company again.Happy wife happy life.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Vonny! Thank you for your review and for being a customer with us. We hope to assist you again soon :)

joanna
joanna

VERY TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY

I have been buying online from The Beauty Club now for awhile and have found them to be very honest and trustworthy. Their communication is very good with prompt responses within a day or two. They have been very willing to refund items that had been damaged through transit and also help with any other enquiries I have had. I will continue to purchase my goods from this company.

Anh
Anhasked
The Beauty Club

Hi there, I bought some cosmetics on 26/2 but no order confirmation and certainly no shipping information so far. I’ve tried to email but it was bounced back 3 times. Called a few times and not available. This is a scam, I will file a dispute with my bank if I dont hear anything from you by tomorrow. This is my first time shopping here and will be the last, will not recommend it to anyone else

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Anh, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate you on our system. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can resolve this for you.

Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.asked
The Beauty Club

Where is my order of sent multiple emails with no response will be ringing my bank to file a dispute you scamming f%$#?

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Tahlia, sorry to hear that were facing difficulties in getting in touch with us. We're pleased to see that your order was successfully delivered to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@thebeautyclub.com.au if there is anything else we can assist you with.

要吃蔬菜 啦.
要吃蔬菜 啦.asked

Hi there,
I tried making a payment by using my husband’s card. The first card was a credit card and it was locked by the issuer. The second card was rejected by your website also. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jenny

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Jenny, sorry to hear that you faced difficulties in placing your order with us. Please email us at support@thebeautyclub.com.au so we can assist you in placing your order with us.

Get an answer from our members and The Beauty Club representatives