Listing monitored by The Beauty Club

3.2

weemisse
weemissePerth, WA

Feeling Scammed

Ordered over two weeks ago and have heard nothing since despite sending several emails asking for an update :( is this even a genuine site?

Date PurchasedNovember 2021

Very Helpful & Responsive

I recently ordered from The Beauty Club and couldn't be happier. Due to COVID 19 there was an unavoidable delay in my products arriving - I was kept updated and when my products did arrive they were in perfect condition, I would use them again and highly recommend them

Jenni S.
Jenni S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favourite Store

Literally my fav store, I got soooo many the ordinary products from here and it always arrives in 1-2 days!!

Susan P
Susan PRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My Tom Ford lipstick ..perfect ..can’t face the day without it!

So easy to find the products on line & the range of products extensive ...it’s very easy to order ..delivery status updates are always appreciated. I am very satisfied with my purchases.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how The Beauty Club Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

YayazSydney, NSW

Don't be scammed like I was

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Libby
Libby

Number one make up destination

This is my favourite make up destination. I’ve been a member for 10 or so
years and the delivery time, service and range of products is amazing. Always helpful and friendly.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Libby! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to have you as our loyal customer and hope to see soon again at The Beauty Club :)

Fabulous product/ efficient delivery

Easy to use the website
Very satisfied with range of products
Quality of products fantastic
Delivery was efficient and communication accurate

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Samantha, Thank you so much for your kind review. Really means a lot! We look forward to fulfilling many orders for you in the future!

Excellent, reliable online store.

I have now used this service for over a year. I have found them to be totally reliable and very easy to deal with. My favourite products have been unavailable in store in Australia and I appreciate still being able to access them, and at excellent prices. Recently there have been some delays due to COVID affecting delivery times, but the products always arrive, well packed and intact. I appreciate their service and their attitude, and find them an excellent alternative to shopping in person. I have never had any problem of any kind with this online outlet.

Jessie Zhu
Jessie ZhuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just got my parcel this morning

I made an order on June 13th and it was dispatched on June 15th. However, the delivery took 3 weeks, which is longer than what I expected. I tried calling them but no one answered the phone. The good thing is the email works well and the girl named Jyoti always replied my email in a timely manner and the products (hard to find in others places) I received look great!

Ange23
Ange23Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every thing you need plus more!

I absolutely love 'The Beauty Club '.Awesome products, Great prices , Lovely staff. :) Highly recommended.
It's the first place I log on to

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Andrea! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy to have you as our loyal customer and hope to see soon again at The Beauty Club :)

Lauren Byrne
Lauren ByrnePerth, WA

Absolute scam!

I’ve sent multiple emails regarding the where abouts of my order. I’ve also rung 15 times in the past 2 days for a tracking update on my order as it supposedly arrived in Australia over a week ago! The most recent information I got is that it had been handed over to partner carrier. Very very bad customer service. Absolute scam DO NOT BUY through this company.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Great products with great prices

It was very direct to the point and easy to navigate. I have put my trust on the store and i was very much satisfied with my products at the end of the day. The delivery was pretty fast and I hope to buy more in the future from this store.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Azhar, thank you so much for your review. Hope to see you shop with us again soon! :)

Clogwog
ClogwogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An unethical and disgusting way of their business dealings with customers

The ordinary products

Awesome customer service with prompt replies and products were as described. So good that I subscribed to their membership after my first purchase as a guest.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Dear Sagar, thank you for being a loyal customer and a member with us! We're really happy to have you as our customer and hope to see you shop with us again soon :)

Alana
AlanaSydney, NSW

They stock boutique, hard to find Perfume. Great prices.

Their customer service was excellent and I’m super happy with my purchase! Thanks guys, will definitely buy from you again.

Elizabeth M.The Beauty Club

Hi Alana! Thanks a ton for your kind review. Hope to see you at The Beauty club again soon :D