Verifiedthebidetshop.com.au🏆 2024 Award

84% · 8110 · 10%

Julie E.
Julie E.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service

I now live where my mother used to so I had to set up my own account. The person was very helpful and I was able to do this easily and order the filters that I needed. Show details ·  1
farm59a
farm59aHobart, TAS

Heaven

Purchased this and had it delivered to Tasmania. As part of a Reno to the ensuite and replacing the Coway BA08 with the Throne Prince. This toilet is truely amazing. Was concerned it didn't have a cistern however the flush on this toilet cleans the bowl and the warm comfortable seat is perfect. Both the BA08 and Throne Prince are well worth it. Everyone involved in the renovation now want one of these toilets. Very helpful staff. Show details ·  1
Frank T
Frank TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best salesperson

Having never used or installed a bidet before, I had a lot of questions - both in operation and installation (I am a retiring builder).
The salesman at the Bidet shop, Narvan, was excellent - I could not have dealt with a better person.
He is knowledgeable, friendly and super efficient.
He anticipated all of my queries and sent relevant installation videos and operational guides without prompting and asked all of the questions regarding the important fine details about the product.
We couldn't have been happier with his service - he would be a greta asset to any organisation.
Thank you Narvin Chee-Wood.
Frank Taylor and Rose Draffin. Show details ·  1
Tara H.
Tara H.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Follow up service excellent

I had a bidet installed and for some reason it developed a fault. I contacted the team and they were straight on to it. Talked me through what the privily was and gave me clear instructions as to how to return it. They fixed it and kept me up to date. So fast because they knew it was essential to me because of my disability. All under warranty! Show details ·  1
Margarete
MargareteSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service

Had the pleasure of a phone conversation with Jessica initially and her knowledge of the product was excellent and later with Tiffany in the help desk who was polite and knowledgeable on several occasions.
All of the ladies I spoke to were nice but the attitude were a standout. Show details ·  1
Jane P.
Jane P.

Very happy with final product!

Features on the bidet are as described, and happy with the overall product. It does make a noise once you sit down like it is warming the seat up more or preparing to do somthing! This is noticeable only at night as it is fitted to our ensuite toilet in our bedroom. A littel cumbersome to look at with the cords, but fine for our ensuite.
Service from Narvin was excellent. He was patient, knowledgable and prompt in his communications at all times. I can definitely recommend his amazing service. Show details ·  1
Mama
MamaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

DISAPPOINTING PRODUCT. WONDERFUL STAFF

I had a bidet for 12 years and it was never noisy or had an issue. The newer models are totally different. Noise is acceptable. The display models are the old noiseless models different to the newer models.

I EMPHASISE THE STAFF ARE WONDERFUL. The standard of product to me is less than the higher standard of previous models. Show details

Phyll C.
Phyll C.Perth, WA2 posts

So essential

Staff service is excellent. fast and efficient. Shame postage is so expensive. Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Excellent Service

Bought a Coway bidet for my parents as a surprise gift from overseas. Narvin was extremely helpful and patient throughout the whole process. 10/10 Show details ·  1
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

SEAMLESS PAINLESS TRANSACTION

This is my second bidet purchase from the Bidet Shop. My first was a Hyundai bidet 8 years ago, and now I have bought the equivalent Eco R500. Narvin handled this purchase professionally and he is a pleasure to deal with. All my questions were promptly answered and delivery of the new unit was organised within days. I am and will remain a happy customer of the Bidet Shop and a fan of Narvin and Staff. Show details ·  1
Big Al
Big Al2 posts

spare part

customer relations was brilliant and swift very happy with responce Show details ·  1
TNT
TNTSouth East Queensland, QLD

great products and after sales service

We bought a Coway bidet from the Bidet Shop more than 6 years ago. It works perfectly. Before that we bought a Hyundai bidet more than 10 years ago. The staffs are always helpful both on the phone and at the shop in the Gold Coast. Their technicians know their products well and was able to check out problems and fix them at the shop promptly. Recent I broke a small plastic collar at the water inlet when I transferred the bidet to a different bathroom. They were able to quickly identify the part over the phone and offer to send me a replacement free of charge. Show details ·  1
Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Narvin is excellent. He was never aggressive in his sale approach and was extremely helpful in providing product information and advice. Highly recommend Narvin. Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony2 posts

Superior after sales service plus top quality product

Vovo Bidet has worked flawlessly since purchase. A recent service was organised by Jessica and conducted professionally by two helpful and friendly representatives (shout out to Heath and Angus). Jessica is a great organiser and a treat to deal with. Not only is the product well worth it but the quality of after care makes purchasing it over competitors compelling.  Show details
Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The Bidet Shop

Service and friendliness at The Bidet Shop was excellent Gavin helped me to add extras to my bidet was brilliant with a wonderful personality Show details
Surgical S.
Surgical S.South East Queensland, QLD

The products and service from The bidet shop in Australia Fair is excellent

I have been customer of The Bidet shop for 9 years and I found them very friendly , helpful and their products and service is second to none- they are excellent. Although it is easy to install Bidet but I have always use their staff to come to my home and install Bidet for a small fee, which is reasonable. When I have had some issues with Bidet either they have repaired it or replace it without any hassle..  Show details

RJBG
RJBGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Devine product & Before & After Sales Service

I have had many bidets over my life time and they have all been fantastic! When I moved back from Japan, I decided to try something different and went in store to The Bidet Shop. I have to say, the customer service is outstanding and their attention to detail to ensure you receive the correct bidet for your personal needs is magnificent. The staff are friendly, assertive and extremely helpful with any and all questions or queries. The after sales customer care team are fantastic as well! Thorough trouble shooting was a breeze and the repair process was even quicker! I sent my bidet off and had it back within 3 days. I have to applaud the entire bidet shop for their excellent service and FANTASTIC products! Thank you all!!!!! Show details
E.K.S
E.K.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

JWP
JWPSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Proud owner of 3 Ecco 200 toilet seat/bidet units

Cherie, Jess, Chloe, Jun[service] absolutely brilliant! I have had one unit for a while and bought 2nd for when I got home from hospital recently and have just ordered a 3rd! They are the ECCO200 units and having travelled to Japan a few times find I cant do without, unbelievable product and people at the Bidetshop. Had minor warranty issue on first one[my fault!] but they fixed and returned almost overnight.
Thank you, Jeff Penny, Carindale, Qld Show details
Terry J.
Terry J.20 posts
Peter
Peter3 posts

Helpful solution

My elderly father had a stroke and had particular toilet needs. Kaisha at the Onehunga Bidet shop was very helpful with her extensive knowledge. She recommended the BA08AE which has proved to be good for my father’s needs. Show details ·  1
Biff Gaia
Biff GaiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Debra
DebraPerth39 posts

Desparrado
DesparradoHelena Valley8 posts

When we go away on holidays the thing we miss most of all is our Bidet

We have had our Coway Bidet for well over 10 years now, my wife bought it for me as a Birthday present, the best Birthday present I have ever received.
James Bower and his Bidet shop have been terrific to deal with, thoroughly recommend them if you are contemplating purchasing a Bidet. Show details
Tida
Tida Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Debbie of The Bidet Shop really helped me sort out my problem with our bidet which was not working properly. We had guests arriving from overseas so I was concerned that my guests would have no bidet or toilet seat to use. Debbie was very courteous and understanding of my predicament and made sure that the bidet arrived on time for my guests to use. Thank you so much Debbie for your help - I really appreciate your excellent customer service! Show details
Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Confidence and good service

Mum and I have both had the BA08 for just on a year now and they are just great.
We have had a couple of teething problems, but the service from Debbie at the Bidet Shop was very reassuring and accurate. Instead of having to drive to have the unit repaired, a small fault in the end; they had a gentleman come in, uninstall, take it to the shop and then bring it back...all on the same day.
This was just great. Took a lot of worry out of the process.
The units themselves are just wonderful.
It is a fantastic and most hygienic way to cleanse. Well done Bidet Shop.

Steve
SteveCanberra Central 2602, ACT

lerr
lerrCentral West, NSW7 posts

Justin H.
Justin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I returned a Sprayer that was unused and in original packaging, it was a battle to get “Approval” for the return and when I finally received my money back nearly two weeks later they have kept $12, I will not be dealing with The Bidet Shop Southport again. Show details
Thankyou
ThankyouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Should have done it years ago

I've had the Hyundai two years and couldn't be happier. They were easy to deal with and their after sales service has proved excellent. I recently had a problem with a filter and their response was swift and generous. Show details
Trish81
Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW97 posts

Don’t last

Firstly the Coway was not easy to install! Got a plumber who took an hour. After three years it stopped working. Good they provided packing to send it back to be fixed although cost a few hundred dollars. Roll on a year and it’s stopped working again. I’ve got to decide whether to spend another few hundred dollars as so far it’s cost me $2000. Show details
Dale
DalePerth, WA3 posts

Nothing worse than a cold toilet seat in winter

We have a Hyundai HDBR1500R installed for over 6 years now, no problems with it , winter mornings are not so unpleasant when there is a nice warm seat waiting with all the other little special treats. Show details
Danny
Danny2 posts

Great, cordial service!

1 March 2019
Ordered 2 sets of coway R15 bidet yesterday and was promised to have them delivered 4 days later. Still waiting for it. Customer service was very good with all my questions about the product well answered by Linda. No comments yet about the product. Show details
Malcolm Sequeira
Malcolm Sequeira3 posts

Friendly & Great Customer Service

Just ordered a Coway Bidet and thanks to Linda Reid for helping determine the correct model suitable for existing toilet bowl. Efficient and friendly customer service. Thank you Linda - much appreciated. Show details
KaG
KaGSunshine Coast2 posts

Fantastic service

Ordered a replacement remote by phone last Thursday pm and the remote was at my door in less than 24 hours. Can't beat that!

Thanks to Linda Maree for the very friendly and efficient service in achieving this!

Suzanne
SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and reasonably priced service of Coway bidet which was out of warranty

We have a well used Coway bidet which was several years old and in perfect condition apart from a leak and also a non-functioning remote transmitter. It was out of warranty. I posted it from Melbourne to The Bidet Shop. after discussing the options, and was delighted to receive it back today having had the leaking water tank replaced and the wireless receivers repaired or replaced for a total cost of $200. The instructions on refitting and removing the piping were also excellent.

Vicki80
Vicki80Southern and Hills, SA40 posts

Top quality bidet toilet seats, great customer service

About 12 months ago bought one of their washlet (bidet seats), Eco R500 (was Hyundai at the time) and it is fantastic, all functions work well, and the remote control very reliable. Rang customer service recently as having a new toilet base installed, and was advised I may need different fitting screws which they would pop in the mail for us. Wonderful customer service! Thankyou Bidet Shop ladies.

Sandra Mellis
Sandra MellisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Perfection

Absolutely marvellous for my husband who is not well. It has made his life so much easier and able to relax more.

Max Holloway
Max HollowayBrisbane

Very friendly customer service lady

I had a big issue with the plumbing in my wall for my bidet. The lady I spoke with on the phone was very supportive and helped me solve my issue. I then was able to get he plumber to fix it with ease.

I see a lot of bad reviews about the customer service on here but to me they were great.