Verifiedthebidetshop.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.4

84% · 8110 · 10%

Matt
Matt

Excellent product and service!

These guys have been so good to deal with even down to emailing me any information I wanted... The BA13 is a really good bidet and is designed really well to be strong and to not waste energy and time! Thanx, Lindy and the others at the Bidet Shop and when we decide to get a new one we will definitely come back to you! Great job!

John
JohnVarsity Lakes2 posts

We love our Bidet from "The Bidet Shop"

Awesome Bidet and excellent followup service. Any issues have been solved quickly and efficiently by the Bidet Shop Team - we now own two units!

Graham R
Graham R

Excellent assistance

Our Coway BA13A stopped washing after approximately 20 months and I received excellent help from Robbie at the Bidet shop. He talked me through the trouble shooting process and within a matter of minutes had isolated the problem to the inlet filter. The new filter was dispatched and arrived quickly. We have had no problems since it has been fitted. I had studiously ignored reminders from the Bidet shop to routinely replace the filter but will not do so again.

Hui Lim
Hui LimMelbourne2 posts

Bad aftersales service

We bought 2 units of Throne bidets from this company. After less than 2 years, one of the bidet units appears to have crack and chips from the back of the unit. I have contacted the company and also attached photos of the crack and chips; after 2 emails and almost 2 weeks, I received a reply from the company.

They offered to supply me the spare part or to have the bidet sent back to the company. Well, how would I know to replace the parts ? And it’s obviously inconvenient for us to send the bidet back to the company.

Cameron H
Cameron HHunter Region, NSW

Don’t buy from here!

Absolutely terrible customer service and cannot take ownership of any situation. In particular [name removed]. She gave me constant false information about my item being dispatched, then telling me it hasn’t, then telling me it has but Australia Post has not yet collected the item.

Just a merry go round of lies!

Peter E
Peter EAU2 posts
csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC92 posts
whitepointer
whitepointer73 posts

Burst hose and flood in house

Purchased and installed the Hand Spray Standard Kit, Pressure Limiting Valve 350KPA and Water Divertor. Woke up in the night to find the hose had burst and water had flooded my home.

Contacted them to advise of what had happened and they expressed concern over email but stated that their hoses were highly rated and asked if i had a pressure reducer on the line which i confirmed i had.. They wrote back telling me that they would check with the manufacturer. I never heard from them again. I would not buy anything from them again and i would caution anyone who does and expects to get good services along with warranty to consider my experience before doing so. I received no service or warranty support at all from this company.

Andrewlane
AndrewlaneGold Coast

Really Bad Management and Service

I have tried so many times to get a price from these guys, and asked can they come out and check my toilet to see if the bidet was going to fit!

I guess if i am going to spend $1000+ on a Bidet they would offer this service?

But they told me they can for a FEE?

What are they thinking?

Are they not making enough money from people that can not do these things themselves?

I wish there was a service for someone that can not do the everyday things any more :(

If there is can someone tell me!

Eldertoo
EldertooNewcastle8 posts

booboo10 posts

do not buy a bidet unless you are in queensland

there is NO customer service for their products unless you live in Queensland and even there they are NOT HAPPY

simon
simonHobart, TAS4 posts
Di Di
Di DiSydney Surrounds, NSW14 posts

Order mixed up

Love this Bidet but order was mixed up start to finish still trying to get some part of order sorted and refunded. The product is so very good and I love it, it is my second Coway Bidet and I would not be without it. Please just check you got what you wanted in all details

Show 6 replies

Ink
Inkbrisbane66 posts
Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent Quality - Fast Delivery

I ordered a chrome plated brass HS Retro Hand Spray HS1815, ($88.99) to replace a 13month old bidet head from another manufacturer. The difference and superiority in quality of the Bidet Shops, Retro Hand Spray was evident immediately. It feels heavy and solid in one's hand; not cheap and plastic. I fitted the spray and am delighted with the product. Thank you for making the online transaction and delivery straight to my door so easy. Quality product. I regret having the inferior 'other manufacturers,' one fitted 13months ago as the wall mounting is also poor quality. The wall mounting that came with 'The Bidet Shop,' is lovely and solid and less obtrusive looking. I wish I had used you guys first!

Garry Chadwick
Garry ChadwickSydney, NSW3 posts

Bidet alternative

Without the space for a bidet but with a fanatically hygienic loving partner this is a perfect alternative. A remotely controlled fully adjustable seat that connects to the water and power to provide a thoroughly cleansing experience which is somewhat titillating. This Japanese product is only available on line as far as I know. Company based in Queensland is efficient and reliable. It is not cheap. Costs as much as a Bidet would but well worth it!
Does the job it is designed for.
Bathroom Shops