The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer

The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer

See the Best Pest Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes · No (3)

Customer
Customer

One Hour Success

After years of my wife literally having to pounce on mice, and she has caught a few, we decided to give this thing a try. Less than an hour and the little fool screamed for maybe three seconds and gone. Money well spent. YAY!!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Infested Area Living/Dining Room
AdelineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked perfectly!

Bought this at Bunnings and was a bit sceptical at first, as we used other mice bait in the past that didnt work. However, am glad to say this product worked exactly as described and got rid of 2 mice! Highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.48.

Infested Area Kitchen
Zhou Z.
Zhou Z.Hobart, TAS

The one finally killed mice

I tried Ratsak Double Strength Bait Station, Ratsak mouse trap, not working at all, I amost gave up on catching those little shits, finally I found this big cheese on Amazon with quite numbers of positive feedback, so I went to Bunnings and got this one, it is really expensive, 39.99$, but it works!
In the morning after I placed it in my kitchen, I got 2 dead mices, they are very little, I believe still a few alive in my room, so I went back to buy another 2, the ultra power trap, this one is cheaper, combine with the electrical one, I got the 7th dead mice in the next 2 days.
I am so pleased, cause the house finally be quiet than before. If you had rat problem and are bothered same as me, you can try this one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $39.99.

Infested Area Kitchen
Pest Control Products

Find out how The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer compares to other Pest Control Products

N Bondfield
N Bondfieldasked

I have several birds and baby wombats are they safe from the Big cheese electronic advanced pest repeller.

Hilary
Hilaryasked

We have bought several big cheese mouse traps. Our experience is that they work initially but then stop working. We would like yo know what to do to make them work properly? Thanks.

Wahroonga
Wahroonga

Same here. Worked fine for a few weeks, now, despite new batteries and green blinking light when activated, the mice simply get a free feed and ... no 'consequences'. It now 'buzzes' a few seconds after activation and then all is silent. This is a new phenomena and perhaps indicates the failure? Returning to Bunnings for replacement or refund.

Marian P.
Marian P.

Make sure the bait is not touching the steel base plate.

Charles
Charlesasked

I have been given a Big Cheese Rat Trap in lieu of a mousetrap. Is it too large to capture mice?.

Adeline

No it's not too large. When it's switched on, it should zap whatever steps in, whether big or small.

See all The Big Cheese Electronic Mouse Killer questions