The Bioflame

The Bioflame

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Bioflame? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Greg
Greg Sydney, NSW

5 Stars!

After installing a Bio Flame in my own home, I have added it to our display centre and have been offering it our clients. Quality built, great service, and affordable addition or conversion of a fireplace. Definitely recommend this company.

Jane L.
Jane L.Sydney, NSW

Amazingly simple yet beautiful fire!

We are quite pleased with our new fireplace. Ordered online and arrived in less than a week. Very simple install and gives off a great flame and heat!

Bio Flame Fireplaces

Have had a long term relationship with Bio Flame for their fireplaces. Nothing but great things to say about their product and service.

Appliance Brands

Find out how The Bioflame compares to other Appliance Brands

Carin B.
Carin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and an even better flame!

My brother has purchased several Bio Flame's over the years and recently, so did I and glad that I did. Great customer service and overall product experience!

Deidre F.
Deidre F.Sydney, NSW

Terrific flame and quick postage!

Very happy with our Bio Flame burner. Came sooner than expected. Wish I know of these alcohol heaters sooner. I would recommend Bio Flame over the cheaper Chinese made burners.

arjun43
arjun43canberra

Beautiful fireplace and good canadian service.

I really love it. It came in good time although due to covid it was a bit delayed. They apologised and send some biofuel as an apology. The fireplace actually came by plane! The local installers did not have a problem with the installation and it looks absolutely beautiful. It does require fireproofing according to Australian rules so make sure installers do that! I spoke to Alex from the company personally and he has been extremely clear and helpful throughout.