3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Wayne.

Wayne.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Had a problem with a blind, called the showroom late on a Friday and they had a service technician out at 7pm that night.

Now thats service. Highly recommended
Wayne.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wayne, thanks for the feedback.

Ordered blinds that was defective

Blinds were defective as it didn't block out the sun. Bad service and sponsors bad radio hosts. Tried to get them to rectify the problem but they asked me to shove it.

The Blind Factory -review

Last week, John from The Blind factory came and installed blinds in three rooms in our apt.

He was very professional and did a great job.

We are very happy with his service.

John
Ivanhoe

Thank you John.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards
Isabella

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just inquiring regarding your plantation shutters do they come from china? And is there a long delay in shipments due to the worldwide pandemic?

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Sorry for the delay Ginny. Our Plantation Shutters are manufactured in China. At this stage there is no delay on production.

Get an answer from our members and The Blind Factory representatives