Verifiedtheblindfactory.com.au

95% · 74032 · 4%

Caroline
Caroline

Blind servicing

Jhon came to review our blind today. He was professional, friendly and fixed my issue by replacing the motor quickly and with expertise. Show details ·  1
Marion P.
Marion P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Exceptional Blinds installation

Just had 7 blinds installed by The Blind Factory and they look amazing, so pleased. Our installer Andrew D was incredibly efficient and I can't fault his work. If I ever need more window coverings I certainly will call them again, I'd absolutely recommend them. Show details ·  1
Alex D.
Alex D.
  VIC, Melbourne

Jhon did a brilliant job at fixing our blinds for our unit. Show reply
Dora K.
Dora K.

Plantation shutters Rye

Andrew our installer of our plantation shutters Was amazing.
I was a bit disappointed I didn’t get my plantation shutters for Xmas but that was through no fault of the company it was the docks.
Once installed they looked amazing they changed the whole look of my house! Absolutely love them! Show details ·  1
Favell W.
Favell W.

Great shutters

Great quality shutters. James who took care of the i installation was great. Really knew his stuff, friendly, polite and efficient. Show reply
Inas
InasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service, friendly staff

Belinda really took the time to accurately measure the windows and space as well as give insightful and expert advice regarding the curtains, blinds and suitable fabrics and colours for our space. Gary was great with the installation and we are really happy with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Daniel T.
Daniel T.

Blind installation

Blinds look fantastic. Installation was quick and efficient and the installer John was friendly and made sure everything was tidy when he left. Everything works perfectly Show reply
Ros
RosSouthwest, VIC
  VIC, Geelong

The best service ever, prompt in home quote and design, helpful with style and colours and fabric, and such a fast streamlined process. Emma and Hayden are a fabulous team Show details ·  1
ECh
ECh

Great job!

Josh T did an awesome job installing our blinds, he was on time, communicated to us prior to the appointment and during the install kept everytime very neat and tidy! Very pleased with the results and would use Blind Factory again for any future installs. Show reply
Karyn
Karyn
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Has the effect we were hoping for

We wanted blinds that are easy to clean and use. As we have alot of garden our house is away from prying eyes but, as it is nearly all windows we wanted blinds for sun glare and heat in summer. These work exactly as we were hoping for. Show details ·  1
Anna Manganaro
Anna Manganaro
  NSW, Sydney Clyde

I was very happy with the service from the measuring up ...which is done twice so no mistakes occur and Oliver was very helpful ...to the installation by Danni who rang and texted the night before to let me know of eta and installation went very smoothly. So happy with the blind factory. And Rosa from the office was always very friendly and professional. Thank you blind factory. Show details ·  1
SUZANNE
SUZANNE2 posts

Brilliant blind

Love our new bedroom blind. Easy process, free measure & quote and a great price. Joshua turned up on time to measure and quote, and the installer, Danny also showed up on time. Both polite & professional. I would order from them again and highly recommend their product, service & delivery time. Show reply
Janice
Janice

Very good service

John M. Is so efficient and nice service. He is polite and gentle. Show details ·  1
Geraldine McMillan
Geraldine McMillan

Beautiful sheers

We are just thrilled with the results and the beauty of our curtains. They just finish off the style of our lounge and bedroom. Best choice ever made with great assistance and advice from the blind factory staff in Jess and Joshua who installed them. Show details ·  1
Doris K
Doris KSydney, NSW

Great Service

James did the measurement and installation of the plantation shutters. He was professional, organised, efficient, and did a great job.
Very happy with shutters and service.
Kelvin.F
Kelvin.FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Automated Roller blinds

Very happy with the blinds, manufactured in Melbourne too. Daryl took the time to explain the automated programmable blinds, and a good bloke too. Thankyou Show reply

New customer
New customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Finishing touch to our en-suite renovation

We are very pleased with the installation of our new blind by Jhon today. He was on time, fast, efficient and cheerful. We were also very pleased with our initial consultation with Belinda, who was very helpful. (Also cheerful!)
Thank you! It’s easy to recommend The Blind Factory! Show details ·  1
Mary P.
Mary P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looking really good!

James installed the shutters. He was friendly, pleasant, and was very professional.
The shutters look really good, spectacular even. The rooms have such a different feel, they’re bright and seem rejuvenated. Couldn’t be more pleased with the result. Show details ·  1
Paul T.
Paul T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Excellent blinds and shutters and great service and instructions

Very happy today with the Installation of a blind, a Roman Blind, and two plantation shutters. Have transformed 4 rooms. Excellent installation by James. On time, courteous, and competent. Happy customers! Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer
  VIC, Geelong

Changed the look of my home

I was nervous to change the look of my lounge,but now I have I'm over the moon,the blinds and sheers are beautiful. Show details ·  1
Julie Mangan
Julie Mangan

Plantation shutters and blinds

My blinds and plantation shutters are another quality product and install by the very punctual, efficient and caring James. James was terrific to communicate with prior to installation and a pleasure to have in our home. I could not be happier with the Blind Factory from start to finish. Job well done Show reply
Paul Ringrose
Paul Ringrose

Shutter Installation

James as always was courteous and professional.
We are very happy with his services would recommend Blind Factory to others. Show details ·  1
Geoff B
Geoff BSydney, NSW9 posts

Job well done

Extremely satisfied with the sales and installation provided by the Blind Factory. Special shout out to Danny - very obliging and professional in his installation. Thank you to all concerned Show details ·  1
Mary Anne C.
Mary Anne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

Installation of my new curtains and fixing my blind

I would like to thank Robert Hermez for installing my curtains and for fixing my blind. He has done an excellent job and was very helpful and friendly. Show details ·  1
LGB
LGBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

Excellent quality product and service

Professional and friendly company - I was kept up to date with shipping challenges that were unavoidable and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Andrew the installer was a happy friendly person who completed the install quickly, and left no mess. The shutters are perfect and have made a massive difference in our home. No hesitation in recommending The Blind Factory. Show details ·  1
Shariqa
Shariqa
  NSW, Sydney Clyde

Love our blinds, shutters and curtains

James was really easy to deal with during the installation process, which was super quick! The whole process went smoothly and we love the final products! Would use these guys again. Show details ·  1

henleysux
henleysuxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Great customer service and product

Thank you The Blind Factory! I love my new blinds, the customer service through to the installation was great, Josh did a fantastic job installing making sure they were perfect in a timely manner. Will definitely recommend to family and friends needing window furnishings. Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

What a difference

Fitted expertly and efficiently by James.
The shutters make such a difference to my house, make it so much brighter and the rooms look roomier
One was slightly damaged but James ordered a replacement on the spot
Great product and great service Show details ·  1
James C.
James C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

James the fitter was great, he was on time, efficient & the result was great. Show reply
Bernadette
Bernadette2 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

I could not live without the blinds during the hot summer months

I have not taken photos of the blinds in situ so cannot send any photos at the moment. I will take a photo of each of the blinds and send them to you if you would like.
The Blind Factory   DM
Melanie Abboud
Melanie AbboudSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Sydney Clyde

The service that was provided was exceptional - from sales to costumer service to installation. Was kept up to date regularly with the progress. The curtains that were installed are of great quality. Laurent was quick and efficient in the installation of the curtains. Show details ·  1
Julie H.
Julie H.
  VIC, Geelong

Extremely happy with the product and service!

I’ve had blinds, sheets and plantation shutters from The Blind Factory and am so very happy with the quote and advice from Emma to the installation done by Hayden. Customer service has been exemplary we will see you again I’m sure! Julie Show details ·  1
Danny
DannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Darryl did a great job very efficient and precise. And came on time Show details ·  1
Ianmar
IanmarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Installation with a smile

Although we waited a while (Christmas etc) Andrew b installed our plantation shutters quickly, efficiently and with minimum fuss...it was worth the wait... Show details ·  1
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Great job

Jhon M was great, arrrived promptly and very polite and efficient. Very friendly too. Great work! Show details ·  1
Gary
Gary
  NSW, Sydney Clyde

Great product and great service

We have used the Blind Factory several times for both roller blinds and Plantation Shutters. The quality of the product and the standard of service has been outstanding. Great communication prior to installation and efficient and professional service from James who both measured and installed our shutters today. I highly recommend the Blind Factory and will certainly utilise their services again
GS Show details ·  1

Jan
Jan
  Fair Incentive VIC, Melbourne

Makes such a difference to the room!

Andrew has come twice to install roller blinds and today shutters. Nothing is too much trouble for him. Thoroughly recommend him and The Blind Factory! Show details ·  1
sharalee6
sharalee6Southwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive VIC, Geelong

Stunning Blinds and Shutters

The whole experience from start to finish was faultless, from first attending the show room up till installation, I couldn’t be happier! Emma has a real eye for detail and was super helpful. Got regular updates from them and Hayden was amazing installing them all. Highly recommend and would definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
Chloe
Chloe

Blinds are amazing

I AM OBSESSED WITH MY NEW BLINDS. Meg and Hayden did an amazing job, everything went so smoothly from start to finish! Show reply
Tina C
Tina CSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Sydney Clyde

Great service and friendly

James was Courteous fast and efficient, would use again for future window fittings. Show details ·  1