Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (133)

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and quality

Easy process and hassle free I am Very happy with the both the products Blinds and security mesh door. Good quality material used and happy with the lifetime warranty Highly recommend to everyone. Thanks Andrew Peters

Thank you Mark.

AFICam
AFICam

Absolutely love my blinds - the fit, finish and service from the blind factory was impeccable.

We ordered a significant number of blinds for our new house. The team at the blind factory was courteous, prompt, friendly and very easy to deal with.

The in home measure and quote consultant provided us plenty of information and answered all of our questions patiently.

The finished blinds look fantastic - I couldn't have been happier - and the price was very reasonable too.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That' s great - thank you for using The Blind Factory.

purplethings
purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the finished product

We contacted a few places for quotes when we were ready to replace the blinds in our home. Andrew Peters visited and answered my many questions, provided some suggestions and the quote itself. Prior to deciding on the final product, I also visited the showroom and was assisted by the staff there as well. Andrew was very patient with me throughout the process and continued to answer any questions I had. The finished products look great, they are all functioning well and are as we discussed. Very pleased with the installed blinds and process was easy.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback purplethings!!

Don Wilsher
Don WilsherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Blinds on the market : Ziptrac.

We had a great experience from start to finish. The initial measure and quote made us feel comfortable with no pressure, which was good. A good selection of styles and colours was also a bonus. The day of fitting went very well with no hiccups, the boys did a great job. It would be hard to go past the Ziptrak product, it's A1. Chris followed up with a visit to ensure all was good and that we were happy with the job. Would have no hesitation in recommending The Blind Factory and their lifetime warranty. Very happy.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you for your feedback Don.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect product and perfect service

The finished product looks amazing and service was too! We have already recommended 4 friends and a special mention to Chris Arnott who went above and beyond to make it work

Thanks Chris!

Very happy customer!

I would highly recommend The Blind Factory. The customer service has been excellent. Ashlee came out to help me select new blinds for my 94 year old mother. She was extremely patient and helpful! Overall great service!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Glenda - glad Ashlee could be of assistance!

Sue P
Sue PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

I had roller blinds installed in my bathroom and toilet windows, replacing old dull venetians. The new roller blinds look amazing! I had great sales service from Matt Groves, who helped me to select the most suitable product and colour. Prompt and efficient follow up and installation. I am really pleased with the service, and would definitely use again and recommend The Blind Factory.

Thank you Sue!

ALEXANDER
ALEXANDERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and Easy.

Began by emailing just to ask for a quote and a few days later Andrew P was there to help me choose the correct blinds for my house, answer all my questions and provide a free quote on the spot. Deciding on which blinds was made a lot easier with his knowledge of each products suitability. Also, the two gents who came to do the installations were nice to deal with and quite quick as well. Solid job by the Blind Factory team.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We appreciate your feedback Alexander - thank you.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Products - Safety and Style

Installed roller shutters on my kids bedrooms who now feel very safe and the shutters complement the house. Installed roller blinds in Kids Bedrooms with a stylish pelmet to complete the look. In main living room installed floor to ceiling sheers which look elegant and create a great feel to the rooms. The service given by Andrew Peters was excellent - On time, clean, efficient and very professional.

Thanks Michael!

Mary Anne C.
Mary Anne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just so happy with our products

We are so happy with our new blinds, security screens and security door. I highly recommend The Blind Factory and I will use them again. Thanks to Andrew Peters for all your help. Mary Anne Ciantar

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Mary Anne for your review - we are glad that you are so happy!

Exceptionally professional company, highly recommend and would use again!

We received nothing but exceptional service from the team, especially from Andrew. Andrew is extremely knowledgeable and offered professional advice when assisting us with choosing our roller, light filtering, and venetian blinds for our first home. He even fit us in to get our new blinds quoted and ordered during a very busy period, with everything being delivered earlier than expected.

Would definitely recommend and use them again!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Nathan, thanks for taking the time to write a review on your experience with our Company. Andrew is, as you say, knowledge and professional and we are pleased he is in our team!

Great blinds, awesome service, highly recommend

The Blind Factory were a great business to get our blinds through. We already knew the style we wanted so called up and requested a quote. Andrew Peters was our salesperson and he was amazing we were a bit unsure of some colour and he happily dropped them off for us. It was a really smooth process and really great service.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Tim, we appreciate your feedback.

Janice
JaniceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blinds and great service

Very happy with the quality and service to get our blinds installed. Andrew Peters was fantastic to deal with and did everything he could to get our blinds installed in the short timeframe we requested. The follow up service was also fantastic.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great to hear Janice - thank you.

Suzy P
Suzy PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend great service

I would highly recommend The Blind Factory. I had a very positive experience from getting a quote to the installation of my Blinds. The customer service was excellent, Andrew Peters in particular. Overall I was impressed and my Blinds look amazing!

Thanks Suzy!

John K
John KSydney, NSW

Recognition for one of the salesman at the Blind factory

Oliver Zammit a salesperson at the blind factory provided us with exceptional service . He was always friendly and polite and gave us his time so our blinds met our expectations

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks John, we appreciate you taking the time to do a review. Oliver is a valued team member at The Blind Factory!

Very timely installation for new house

Built off-the-plan and Andrew was able to get access to the property prior to settlement so that our blinds were able to be measured. Our blinds got installed the next business day after settlement! Fantastic service and lifetime warranty is a bonus. We went for double blinds in some rooms, and that's been great for sunny days. Definitely recommend.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Kristina, thanks for the feedback.

Lucas
LucasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For anyone looking for quality blinds.

Grate quality and super simple prosses. The staff from the sales team to the instalers made the hole prosses easy. Love the blinds and would defiantly recommend the blind factory to anyone looking for blinds.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your feedback Lucas. Thank you!

Sally J
Sally JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy

Super happy with the quality and service from the Blind Factory. So easy to deal with and all the employees we came accross were efficient and sounded like they loved working for the company. We had Spotlight come over a few years ago and we didn't follow through with them as they were hopeless. Highly recommend the Blind Factory. We got Blinds with motors and were very happy with the price considering the quality we got. 5 stars!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Sally - thank you !

Marty
MartyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New house new blinds.

Moved into our new house in a new housing estate development. Blind Factory has already had an agreement with the developer to provide a quick and different and affordable options to get our blinds up quickly, very happy with the service and the quality of the blinds. Andrew was great and very helpful in helping us chose our blinds. Thank you.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Marty - we appreciate the feedback.

Anne M
Anne MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience, too easy

Company clearly explained options and recommended best look and effective screen for north facing windows. Delivery and installation were completed in time. Excellent communication through out the process. Thank you

Hi Anne,
Thank you for your comments.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy from start to finish

Booking the quote was simple. The Sales rep knew his stuff. When the blinds were installed the finished job was perfect, I didn’t even need to be at home! Very happy!

Great Amber!

Carol Mountfiord
Carol MountfiordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving my plantation shutters, they look fantastic!

My experience with the Blind factory was excellent , now and in the past. In my present home my shutters were installed by Andrew who always arrives at the time he had given and also does an excellent job.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We are happy that you are happy, thanks Carol.

Mark Rogerson
Mark RogersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We have used the Blind Factory to install plantation shutters at different houses and have been delighted with the results. Price was cheap, service was professional and the end product was excellent.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Mark for continuing to support us!

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality!

Really happy with the service provided by Andrew and the finished product. So glad we went with the blind factory. The quality is amazing,
And the price very competitive. Thanks blind factory!

Great, thank you Craig!

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SO HAPPY

So happy with our blinds and shutters, fantastic customer service and great advise. Could not fault any of the servcice, we dealt with Andrew who was very knowledgeable and helpful. A nice smooth and easy transaction.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We're happy you like the blinds and shutters Karen - thank you.