The Blind Factory
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (11)

Great company

Very easy to work from start to finish. Sales rep took the time to show us all our options and we chose a mixture of blinds and curtains. Danny was an exceptional installer - very professional and friendly. Called half an hour before to let me know when he was coming and was on time. Only reason for 4 stars is because there was a quite a long delay between ordering and installing (3 months), however the reason for this was because Danny was not happy with the finished product of the curtains so did not allow them to be installed and requested they be remade. He informed me of this at the time. We were grateful for this and now that they have been installed they look beautiful! Would highly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Great ! - we appreciate the feedback Nancy.

Don't waste your time!

Complete & total incompetence, still waiting for the 5th attempt to complete the installation of our blinds and get the measurements correct!

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blinds supplied and fitted

Originally one of the the blinds was not the correct size. Robert the installer submitted a request for the correct size. This was done in a timely manner and Robert returned with a correct sized blind. Robert was a friendly and efficient installer turning up on the time as he had informed us.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Elizabeth.

FeysterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer Service EVER!

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Our apologies Feyster. Hopefully all is completed now.

Feyster

Seriously?? I have heard nothing from your organisation in over 12 month. Your customer service and communication with clients is nothing short of appalling

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Fake basswood shutter, no certificate, fake material

They sell fake "basswood" plantation shutter, they gave the cheapest quote and end up with a Timber Composite, which is basically a shutter with a thin outer layer of timber, but the inside is made up of another material glued together to make the panel, frame and slats. So while it looks like solid timber from the outside, it is actually made of many materials. within a few weeks, everything started go wrong, warping louvers/slats, inconsistent paint finishes, shutters coming off hinges...they can't provide material "certificate of origin", this company deserves a zero rating.

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible communication and poor customer service!

I have been waiting 121 days from check measure (26 June) for 1 x external ziptrack blind to be installed on a window (deposit paid 2 June). This company has provided no communication regarding my order such as progress unless I contact them. I have been contacting this company regularly (via phone & email) but yet to receive any commitment regarding my install.
Overall a very disappointing experience and I won't be using them again.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Job Guys!

Definitely would use these guys again, they tell you a time they will show up and they are there, had my unit fitted with brand new vertical by blinds by Danny, to give it my personal touch as I just recently moved in to the place, they definitely look better than what was previously here!. Definitely would use The Blind Factory again.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Great - thanks for the feedback Chris!

John
JohnMelbourne

Good product but Very poor customer service

Got amplimesh security door from them as my contact was forwarded to them . Very quick to come out to do initial site quote. Installer was supposed to come out to do site measure once deposit was paid but waited 2 weeks and no one called to arrange it .Had to call to chase up for that. George the sale rep that came out felt like he was only interested in getting the job, very poor follow up from then after deposit was paid ended up waiting 2 months for the door to be installed (Had to chase it up as well ) and they installed it with the incorrect lock that I ordered. Communication from sales to installation team very poor. Was going to get other doors done but I am not going with them again .

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Thanks John. Apologies that the experience wasn't as good as it should have been. We have addressed this internally. Thank you again for your feedback.

Denise O.
Denise O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Really happy with the service and how easy it all was. However, the awnings make lots of rattling noises in the wind, sounds like someone's knocking on the door and awaken us from our sleep. But they do help keep the heat and glare out perfectly.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Appreciate your comments and feedback, Thank you Denise.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job completed before Xmas

Two screen doors fitted before Xmas which was the main request. A second visit to confirm measurements was not mentioned at first and there was some reservation about meeting the Xmas deadline but it was met with about 3 weeks to spare.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Ian!

Never use Coles
Never use Coles

Gave me a quote, took my deposit then refused to do the job.

These guys gave me a quote, took my large deposit then refused to do the job. That's very unprofessional. I won't deal with them again and suggest you don't either.

Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sales service

Extremely happy with our blinds. But even happier with their after sales service. After having a minor problem with one blind (was taken down by painter and not replaced correctly) I received excellent service by Chris and Josh.
The problem was fixed in a timely manner and I could not be happier.
Would strongly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind FactorySend a private message

Hi Katherine, thanks for letting us know !

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Ordered blinds that was defective

Blinds were defective as it didn't block out the sun. Bad service and sponsors bad radio hosts. Tried to get them to rectify the problem but they asked me to shove it.

The Blind Factory -review

Last week, John from The Blind factory came and installed blinds in three rooms in our apt.

He was very professional and did a great job.

We are very happy with his service.

John
Ivanhoe

Thank you John.

Lia
LiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!

Our appointment with Andrew is at 11am. He texted me at 11:08 saying that he’s on his way. Didn’t even bother to apologise. 55mins later still no sign of him. No phone call, no text nothing! I called him and he said he was stuck in traffic & as usual didn’t apologise. All he said was he couldn’t do anything. Understand you stuck in the traffic but at least call us and let us know. TERRIBLE SERVICE even before we start!