Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Feyster
FeysterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer Service EVER!

John
JohnMelbourne

Good product but Very poor customer service

Got amplimesh security door from them as my contact was forwarded to them . Very quick to come out to do initial site quote. Installer was supposed to come out to do site measure once deposit was paid but waited 2 weeks and no one called to arrange it .Had to call to chase up for that. George the sale rep that came out felt like he was only interested in getting the job, very poor follow up from then after deposit was paid ended up waiting 2 months for the door to be installed (Had to chase it up as well ) and they installed it with the incorrect lock that I ordered. Communication from sales to installation team very poor. Was going to get other doors done but I am not going with them again .

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks John. Apologies that the experience wasn't as good as it should have been. We have addressed this internally. Thank you again for your feedback.

Never use Coles
Never use Coles

Gave me a quote, took my deposit then refused to do the job.

These guys gave me a quote, took my large deposit then refused to do the job. That's very unprofessional. I won't deal with them again and suggest you don't either.

Paul A.
Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards