The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 2 of 19)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (119)

Homer56

Homer56MELBOURNE

High quality products and service

We are so pleased we used The Blind Factory for a major refit of our home. Josh was pleasant and efficient at measuring and quoting and the installers did a great job with our roller blinds, external awnings and Zip Track blinds. Andrew again did a wonderful job installing the shutters. Also great communication.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Homer56!

Finn

FinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb materials and installation

Andrew is a superb measurer and efficient fitter of shutters. They look fantastic and we really recommend the Blind Factory. The materials are great and the advice on care and maintenance is most helpful.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thank you Finn, we appreciate your feedback.

Maureen

MaureenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My shutters look amazing

Thanks Andrew for the very professional installation of our shutters. They look fabulous
Thanks also to Josh who did the measuring, very efficient and friendly. Highly recommend The blind factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Maureen - we are glad you like them!

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Prompt, professional and highly recommended!

Josh T from the blind factory did a stellar and efficient job on our whole house. He was professional, clever and lovely to deal with. I highly recommend for anyone seeking affordable and fuss-free blind and curtain installations.

Thanks Sam.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

My blinds look fantastic!!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Trish, Enjoy your blinds!

Fernando and Simone

Fernando and SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation blinds

Thanks to Andrew who came out and measured our new home for plantation shutters. Thank you to Andrew the installer for installing our shutters. the blind factory Installed shutters before in our old house was very happy. So happy again for the shutters in our new home. We highly recommend them. We would not have gone anywhere else. Their customer service was above and beyond. Excellent. Thank You Blind Factory we highly recommend you to family and friends
Fernando and Simone Garcia xx

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We appreciate you feedback. Both Andrew's are really experienced and professional members of our team.

Christine W.

Christine W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the wait!

After almost 6 months ( no help from COVID-19) we finally had our plantation shutters installed today. We are absolutely thrilled with the result. A big shout out to Andrew, our measurer/installer. Such a professional who really knows he's stuff. Had the job done very quickly, efficiantly & leaving very little mess (which he offered to clean). Andrew, as our personal contact, has exceeded the benchmark of professionalism & job quality. Plus, an overall nice guy. Initially had my doubts but, after today, would highly recommend The Blind Factory. Thanks everyone. A very happy customer

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great - thanks Christine. Enjoy those shutters!

Carole

CaroleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Service

We received very professional and prompt service from measuring to installation from Robert whose advice was greatly appreciated. He even adjusted an existing blind happily. Would certainly recommend The Blind Factory.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Carole. We have a great team who always try to do their best !

Kelli

KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service

One of the easiest and most professional transactions we have had in a long time. They were great to work with from start to finish with nothing too much trouble. We are rapt with the quality of our blinds and would definitely deal with these guys again

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Kelli - we appreciate your feedback.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service Blind Factory

Re Blind Factory. Thank you Adrian for measuring up and providing great advice for my internal blinds and thank you Robert for installing them in a friendly and professional manner. Andrew

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Andrew - that's great. Thank you.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional job from start to finish

Michelle (Bayswater VIC) was great to deal with and her experience was core to making the right selections.
Installation by Clint was also professional - love the blinds, thank you both.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Ray - we appreciate the feedback.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving our new blinds!

Excellent customer service particularly with selecting the right colour/fabric/look to fit, quick to make and install and fitter was very efficient and helpful. Best of all, the blinds look fantastic!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great!, thank you Catherine.

Transformation with Plantation Shutters

Had Plantation Shutters and Roller Blinds Installed, installers were on time, efficient, friendly and did a really professional job.
Shutters have totally transformed our house.
Would thoroughly recommend them, and will definitely use them again for the rest of the house.

Thank you Angela.

Punctual, Perfect result and Pleasant Installer.

Josh from the Blind Factory installed our outdoor blind yesterday and we are very happy with it. Josh had rung prior to the measuring and the installation dates to arrange suitable times. He rang 1/2 an hour prior to his arrival and arrived exactly on time. Installation was quick and efficient and operation and care was explained well. Will recommend The Blind Factory to others.
Bernice

Hi Bernice,

That's great - enjoy your new awning!

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plantation shutters

Andrew installed our plantation shutters today, he called the day before, arrived on time, worked quickly and took all the packaging away. Would highly recommend, and the shutters look fantastic.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lauren, glad you like the Plantation Shutters!

Cremes

CremesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job. Should have done it years ago.

Had blinds installed today by Josh from the Blind Factory. He was punctual and even messaged prior to arrival to advise what time to expect him. He was very personable, efficient and took great care, leaving everything tidy. The whole experience of choosing blinds from Lee, who came to our home to measure and quote, through to the completion of the job, was very professional and we thought good value. Would highly recommend the Blind Factory.

Thank you Cremes.

Paula

Paula

great looking plantation shutters

Josh was very polite and arrived on time to install plantation shutters in my new bathroom. He explained how to work them and how to clean them. He left my bathroom clean and tidy. I am very pleased with the end result. Adrian also very helpful in advising me about my choice of product. Thank you blind Factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, Thank you for the feedback Paula!

Richmond Home Owner

Richmond Home OwnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service!

Josh at the blind factory has installed an electric blind and plantation shutters at our home - both occasions provided exceptional service, on time and on budget - would highly recommend the blind factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hello and thank you for your comments.

Enjoy your motorised blinds and Plantation Shutters - they are both great products!

Good Service plus Great Blinds

I had a great experience with everyone from The Blind Company and I love my double roller blinds. Tanya their rep was very knowledgeable and helpful and the installer Josh did a great job. I would without a doubt recommend them.

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Excellence in customer service.

I did a lot of research in to the product I wanted to buy ( ZipTrack ) blinds for my new patio area. It was going to come down to suppliers and customer service.

Oliver was the sales rep that we had our first encounter and from presentation to industry knowledge of the product I give a 10 out of 10.

The installer who fitted or blinds was courteous and professional, turned up as arranged and cleaned up when he was done 10 out of 10.

The price was not the best price I got but I am a firm believer of get what you pay for and for the extra few hundred dollars I was not one bit disappointed. Ordered and fitted in 12 days just in time for us to enjoy The are over the break time.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Phillip - looks great !

Enjoy your enclosed entertaining area and thank you for the feedback.

Paul A.

Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards