The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Job Guys!

Definitely would use these guys again, they tell you a time they will show up and they are there, had my unit fitted with brand new vertical by blinds by Danny, to give it my personal touch as I just recently moved in to the place, they definitely look better than what was previously here!. Definitely would use The Blind Factory again.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great - thanks for the feedback Chris!

Denise O.

Denise O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Really happy with the service and how easy it all was. However, the awnings make lots of rattling noises in the wind, sounds like someone's knocking on the door and awaken us from our sleep. But they do help keep the heat and glare out perfectly.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your comments and feedback, Thank you Denise.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job completed before Xmas

Two screen doors fitted before Xmas which was the main request. A second visit to confirm measurements was not mentioned at first and there was some reservation about meeting the Xmas deadline but it was met with about 3 weeks to spare.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Ian!

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sales service

Extremely happy with our blinds. But even happier with their after sales service. After having a minor problem with one blind (was taken down by painter and not replaced correctly) I received excellent service by Chris and Josh.
The problem was fixed in a timely manner and I could not be happier.
Would strongly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Katherine, thanks for letting us know !

The Blind Factory -review

Last week, John from The Blind factory came and installed blinds in three rooms in our apt.

He was very professional and did a great job.

We are very happy with his service.

John
Ivanhoe

Thank you John.

ALEXANDER

ALEXANDERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and Easy.

Began by emailing just to ask for a quote and a few days later Andrew P was there to help me choose the correct blinds for my house, answer all my questions and provide a free quote on the spot. Deciding on which blinds was made a lot easier with his knowledge of each products suitability. Also, the two gents who came to do the installations were nice to deal with and quite quick as well. Solid job by the Blind Factory team.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We appreciate your feedback Alexander - thank you.

Pete

PeteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really happy with the product

Really happy with the service and the products, very competitive with price too. Andrew was very honest but not pushy which I really appreciate when purchasing anything, thank you Andrew

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Pete, we're glad you are really happy!

Anthony N

Anthony NSydney, NSW

Very Good

Online contact only was Very Good
No post-purchase contact at this stage. Waiting to see if you contact me!
NA
Very good but missing excellent by a small margin due to the slight touch against the wall.

Rhonda MAU

The Blind Factory-Wooden Plantation shutters

The Blind Factory

I have noted the problems encountered are on a previous page.
As the fitter is coming back to install additional shutters and awnings we can have the problems sorted out when he comes.

Nav R

Nav RSydney

Great service, quality blinds and shutters

After being disappointed my multiple blind companies, I have now settled on The Blind Factory and have not been disappointed. The installers in particular are knowledgeable and are always quick to advise if something won't work. The quality of the blinds and shutters have been good too.

ok

blinds were ready beyond the 3-4 weeks, when they were delivered one was not checked and had to be replaced, the extra rack required did not come with the blinds, had to ask for the repositioning of the chain controls

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done to the Blind Factory

Well done to the Blind FActory. From start to finish the installation went well and the new blinds look great on the house.

wag

wagSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looking good

updated from curtains to vertical blinds and they have made a huge difference. room looks bigger and allows more light so, opens up and looks great. a job well done.

GnR

GnRMelbourne

Exactly what we wanted

We live in a very different house (train) and weren’t sure how our shutter blinds in the bathroom and ensuite would work out. Nothing was level in the measurement area, lots of double checking which was great. The shutters arrived, installed and were perfect. Installation was quick and efficient.

Hugo Hermans

Hugo Hermans

love the blinds

Sales lady was friendly and efficient. From measure-up to installation took 8 weeks, was quoted 4-5 weeks. Installation was quick.

Blind factory was great

Very good turnaround time from time of making inquiry. Quick and efficient measure and quote. Very professional. Delivery was done within specified time

Wish we’d done it sooner

We’d thought about external shade blinds for years, considering black sunscreen blinds and advised by The Blind Factory, now, we wish we’d done sooner

Good service and product

Very efficient and business-like. This was our first experience of the Blind Factory and we would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends or family; they were prompt and reliable and supplied what other companies said they could not. Their installation went very well and we are very happy with the finished job.

Urgently needed new blinds before christmas

Decided on The Blind Factory because of the radio advertising jingle . Am pleased I did as I am happy with my purchase and subsequent installation

Paul A.

Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards