4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Denise O.

Denise O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Really happy with the service and how easy it all was. However, the awnings make lots of rattling noises in the wind, sounds like someone's knocking on the door and awaken us from our sleep. But they do help keep the heat and glare out perfectly.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your comments and feedback, Thank you Denise.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job completed before Xmas

Two screen doors fitted before Xmas which was the main request. A second visit to confirm measurements was not mentioned at first and there was some reservation about meeting the Xmas deadline but it was met with about 3 weeks to spare.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Ian!

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sales service

Extremely happy with our blinds. But even happier with their after sales service. After having a minor problem with one blind (was taken down by painter and not replaced correctly) I received excellent service by Chris and Josh.
The problem was fixed in a timely manner and I could not be happier.
Would strongly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Katherine, thanks for letting us know !

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

ALEXANDER

ALEXANDERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and Easy.

Began by emailing just to ask for a quote and a few days later Andrew P was there to help me choose the correct blinds for my house, answer all my questions and provide a free quote on the spot. Deciding on which blinds was made a lot easier with his knowledge of each products suitability. Also, the two gents who came to do the installations were nice to deal with and quite quick as well. Solid job by the Blind Factory team.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We appreciate your feedback Alexander - thank you.

Anthony N

Anthony NSydney, NSW

Very Good

Online contact only was Very Good
No post-purchase contact at this stage. Waiting to see if you contact me!
NA
Very good but missing excellent by a small margin due to the slight touch against the wall.

Paul A.

Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards