The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)

Consistent and Helpful

Very helpful staff who provided excellent advice on suitable colours and styles. Am very happy with the end result. The shutter blinds in particular are gorgeous!

good service

Overall the sales people were good and the installation was done professionally, we found the after service was efficient , as we have only just moved we will evaluate the product in the near future

The blind was necessary to provide dappled shade and it does that.

We needed only one blind and the salesman provided the correct advice as to colour and effectiveness. The installation was quick after the blind had been made. We would use The Blind Factory again.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Overkill

The double blinds are great and what I asked for however they do make the rooms much darker than I expected. Will need to explore different option for future blinds.

Great result

The Blind Factory delivered when and what they said they would. Sales Consultant! Installer and phone staff all very good and helpful.

Rodd J

Rodd JMelbourne

Good product, on time and good advice.

Sales rep was on time and polite as was the blind installer. Sales rep gave us a number of options regarding a large sliding door, we went with his recommendation which proved the right thing to do. Product of the blinds were as we expected and what was told to us. Overall very pleased with the process and the quality of the blinds. On our experience we would certainly recommend the Blind Factory.

Jan E.

Jan E.

Should have done this years ago

We are very happy with the fast, friendly service we received. We have recommended the Blind Factory to friends who are in the market for new awnings.

Cozza

CozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New awnings

Very efficient and job done, when they said it would be. However, it was disappointing to see the old awnings and packaging left behind, in my front yard. After contacting the company, I have received an apology and been assured that someone will come and collect it.

everything we expected

have ordered and received what we asked for. I as a customer am very pleased with the way the job was handled from the start to
completion

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Helen, pleased you are happy!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

So dissappointed

Not only was one of the blinds fitted faulty, I heard nothing about a replacement despite the fitter telling me it would be redone within the week. I then rang some weeks after and get attitude on the phone by the girl(Rhianna) that took my call, telling me it was in the system, the problem is I wasnt aware of that. Communication would have solved that issue. im also dissappointed the blinds were fitted to stacker doors that open rhs with lhs blind pulleys, makes it impossible to leave the room with having to limbo under the blind or pull it away from the wall.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Sharn, we have sent you a private message, we'd love to discuss this further with you.

Perfect timing just in time for Christmas and the high temps!

The company were polite and helpful with the decision making of all 6 blinds.
I chose the company as they had done such a good job of my recently sold residence!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hope the house looked great for Christmas Catherine!

Paul A.

Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards