The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 2 of 27)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (127)

Mal S.
Mal S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woohoo Blind Factory

Our timber shutters were installed just in time for Christmas - they are absolutely stunning and have totally transformed our family room. From our initial quotation to the installation, The Blind Factory have been truly amazing. The adds might be "slightly" annoying, but the quality, price and staff they have are certainly NOT.
Thanks again to The Blind Factory team for your professionalism and delivering on your promise.

Thanks Mal, Enjoy!

Monica
MonicaVictoria

Excellent service

Yesturday my plantation shutters were completed by a lovely young man from the Blind Factory Josh T ,
he was very efficient and was friendly and nothing was any trouble to him. Josh let me know what time he would arrive and he took so much time making sure everything was done correctly and I am so pleased with the end result, I thoroughly commend the Blind factory for employing him.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Monica, we appreciate your feedback.

Satisfied customers!

Dad heard the ad on the radio and was raving about it, and they lived up the hype. Oliver who came out for the quote helped us find the perfect blinds for us, and in the end, we chose perfectly, and they are such great quality. Danny who installed was wonderful and very patient with us, worked so quickly and explained everything wonderfully. The blinds also arrived promptly. They are the perfect addition to the house and the Blind Factory caused us no hassle at all, everything running smoothly with no stress whatsoever. Very grateful to have chosen this company and for future reference, will be recommending to others.

Thanks Fran!

Very happy customers!

Danny from Blind Factory fitted 2 blinds & a security door for us today -he was very efficient, knowledgeable, friendly & punctual. Products look very good & work well. Shane, who measured & quoted was extremely helpful & has great product knowledge!

Thank you!

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Fast follow up

Thank you Jane for your help with our blind. We took it down to wash and lost some parts. Fantastic Service and quick !

Thanks Rob.

Sue
Sue

Very Happy

Purchased 6 blinds, Moses gave us great information and was not afraid to point out several options that we had not thought of. We were told to expect delivery within 3 weeks, 10 days after placing the order Danny installed the blinds within 20minutes. Great service.

Thank you Sue.

F White
F WhiteSydney, NSW

Based on our experience we would certainly recommend The Blind Factory.

Shane provided complete information to make easy decision.
Factory did great job.
James perfectly fitted 2 roller blinds today.
Thank you to all.

Great , thank you!

Great customer and reliable service

Would be happy to recommend company to anyone looking for blinds. Approached several different suppliers besides The Blind Factory and was not impressed. From measuring, quoting and installation, every stage handled with courtesy and professionalism by Rowan and Danny.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Job Guys!

Definitely would use these guys again, they tell you a time they will show up and they are there, had my unit fitted with brand new vertical by blinds by Danny, to give it my personal touch as I just recently moved in to the place, they definitely look better than what was previously here!. Definitely would use The Blind Factory again.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great - thanks for the feedback Chris!

Suzie GaleaSydney, NSW

Best customer service.

The best customer service I have experienced by far by Moses Zeitouni. He was professional , cheerful, dedicated and went above and beyond to put our mind at ease in choosing the right company and answered all our many questions we had. So nice to see such excellent customer service which is hard to find these days. Truly an asset to this company. We just had the blinds installed and very delighted with the quality and couldn’t be happier. Do not hesitate if thinking about getting blinds from the blind factory . Great company .
Many thanks

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Suzie for your comments - we really appreciate your feedback!

Homer56
Homer56MELBOURNE

High quality products and service

We are so pleased we used The Blind Factory for a major refit of our home. Josh was pleasant and efficient at measuring and quoting and the installers did a great job with our roller blinds, external awnings and Zip Track blinds. Andrew again did a wonderful job installing the shutters. Also great communication.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Homer56!

Finn
FinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb materials and installation

Andrew is a superb measurer and efficient fitter of shutters. They look fantastic and we really recommend the Blind Factory. The materials are great and the advice on care and maintenance is most helpful.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thank you Finn, we appreciate your feedback.

Maureen
MaureenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My shutters look amazing

Thanks Andrew for the very professional installation of our shutters. They look fabulous
Thanks also to Josh who did the measuring, very efficient and friendly. Highly recommend The blind factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Maureen - we are glad you like them!

Prompt, professional and highly recommended!

Josh T from the blind factory did a stellar and efficient job on our whole house. He was professional, clever and lovely to deal with. I highly recommend for anyone seeking affordable and fuss-free blind and curtain installations.

Thanks Sam.

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

My blinds look fantastic!!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Trish, Enjoy your blinds!

Paul A.
Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards