The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 3 of 9)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (127)

Punctual, Perfect result and Pleasant Installer.

Josh from the Blind Factory installed our outdoor blind yesterday and we are very happy with it. Josh had rung prior to the measuring and the installation dates to arrange suitable times. He rang 1/2 an hour prior to his arrival and arrived exactly on time. Installation was quick and efficient and operation and care was explained well. Will recommend The Blind Factory to others.
Bernice

Hi Bernice,

That's great - enjoy your new awning!

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plantation shutters

Andrew installed our plantation shutters today, he called the day before, arrived on time, worked quickly and took all the packaging away. Would highly recommend, and the shutters look fantastic.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lauren, glad you like the Plantation Shutters!

Cremes
CremesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job. Should have done it years ago.

Had blinds installed today by Josh from the Blind Factory. He was punctual and even messaged prior to arrival to advise what time to expect him. He was very personable, efficient and took great care, leaving everything tidy. The whole experience of choosing blinds from Lee, who came to our home to measure and quote, through to the completion of the job, was very professional and we thought good value. Would highly recommend the Blind Factory.

Thank you Cremes.

Paula
Paula

great looking plantation shutters

Josh was very polite and arrived on time to install plantation shutters in my new bathroom. He explained how to work them and how to clean them. He left my bathroom clean and tidy. I am very pleased with the end result. Adrian also very helpful in advising me about my choice of product. Thank you blind Factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, Thank you for the feedback Paula!

Richmond Home Owner
Richmond Home OwnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service!

Josh at the blind factory has installed an electric blind and plantation shutters at our home - both occasions provided exceptional service, on time and on budget - would highly recommend the blind factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hello and thank you for your comments.

Enjoy your motorised blinds and Plantation Shutters - they are both great products!

Good Service plus Great Blinds

I had a great experience with everyone from The Blind Company and I love my double roller blinds. Tanya their rep was very knowledgeable and helpful and the installer Josh did a great job. I would without a doubt recommend them.

Phillip
PhillipSydney, NSW

Excellence in customer service.

I did a lot of research in to the product I wanted to buy ( ZipTrack ) blinds for my new patio area. It was going to come down to suppliers and customer service.

Oliver was the sales rep that we had our first encounter and from presentation to industry knowledge of the product I give a 10 out of 10.

The installer who fitted or blinds was courteous and professional, turned up as arranged and cleaned up when he was done 10 out of 10.

The price was not the best price I got but I am a firm believer of get what you pay for and for the extra few hundred dollars I was not one bit disappointed. Ordered and fitted in 12 days just in time for us to enjoy The are over the break time.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Phillip - looks great !

Enjoy your enclosed entertaining area and thank you for the feedback.

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service

Wanting two indoor large roller blinds and an external awning,i contacted the Blind Factory.
Their rep Adrian arrived on time and gave helpful and efficient service.
Three weeks later they were installed by Josh,who fitted the job in on a sunday due
to pre-xmas rush.
He did an excellent job.
Very happy with the quality and colours of the blinds.
Overall communication and service was excellent

Thanks Phil,
Both Adrian and Josh are a great part of our team.
Thank you for letting us know.

Graeme P.
Graeme P.

Crimsafe Front Door

Lovely door. Looks good, works well. Very well installed by Doug. Perfect fit, presumably also due to Doug’s good work a couple of weeks earlier. Thank you Blind Factory. We will leave our front door open now on hot nights, now that we have the security of this new crimsafe door that lets the breeze in.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Enjoy those hot nights Graeme with your new Amplimesh Security Door- thanks for your feedback.

VNH
VNHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

It is a long wait for plantation shutters, but well worth it. Ordered more of them within an hour of them being installed!! They not only look amazing, but give the house a nice, soft light.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! We are delighted you are enjoying your new Plantation Shutters.

wendy
wendy

Superb service

Was so easy to organise quote. Very helpful in choosing colour. Blinds delivered and installed without fuss. Quality appearance so im really happy. Will definitely use them again. Wish i had found them earlier.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wendy, we are glad you like them !!

Denise O.
Denise O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Really happy with the service and how easy it all was. However, the awnings make lots of rattling noises in the wind, sounds like someone's knocking on the door and awaken us from our sleep. But they do help keep the heat and glare out perfectly.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your comments and feedback, Thank you Denise.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job completed before Xmas

Two screen doors fitted before Xmas which was the main request. A second visit to confirm measurements was not mentioned at first and there was some reservation about meeting the Xmas deadline but it was met with about 3 weeks to spare.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Ian!

ljan
ljanAU

Very professional.

Just had my blinds fitted and very happy with the results. From the start - they turned up on time and rang when approaching, which was a "breath of fresh air" after trying other companies to come out. One company even had the hid to say if it was just for 1 window "don't waste my time".

Shane who came out to quote was delightful, to the fitter, James - they were professional, friendly and easy to talk too. I highly recommend them. Thanks, Lisa

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback and choosing The Blind Factory!

Bronte
BronteSydney, NSW

Prompt and friendly service

Both Shane and James offered a professional and friendly service. They were informative, patient, prompt and professional. Very happy with the final product - could not fault the service - thank you!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, thanks Bronte, we appreciate you letting us know!

Paul A.
Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards