4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (117)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (117)

Robyn I.

Robyn I.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product

At the measure and quote for blinds in our unit the professional advice and help in fabric selection was important to us. After installation we are very happy with the way the blinds look and perform. The installation was perfect, the men arrived at the advised time, and after difficulty drilling into concrete in the small recess allowed for blinds/curtains all worked out to our satisfaction. I will shortly be in touch for a measure and quote for curtains and will recommend the Blind Company to friends. A job well done thank you - R&R Jannali

Anitra

AnitraSydney, NSW

Excellent product & service

From the initial contact we had with the blind factory we have been 100% satisfied with the price, quality and all
Important the communication.
I would highly recommend them.
Our blinds & shutters look amazing !

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stunning - My Girlfriends are Jealous

From beginning to end the whole process and experience was wonderful. They organised a time to fit in with my heavy work schedule, offered advice that I took, and now I am so glad I did, as I am just so happy with the final results. I love my new curtains, they look divine and are so perfect in every way. I would highly recommend.

Great - Thanks Sharon!

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Brilliant. Perfect in every way!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Mark and Kerri - we are glad you love your shutters!

RosalindSydney, NSW

New Blinds

The Blinds were installed by Ross and Carly.
They were extremely helpful and I would recommend them again.
Happy with my Blinds.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Rosalind, thank you for your feedback.

Rosalind

Well it was the truth. Will be in touch when I require further replacement Blinds

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific in every way

From the first contact by phone to initiate a quote right through without exception everyone was both efficient and friendly. Could not be more happy with the end result. Thanks Blind Factory would not hesitate to recommend you!!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Sarah, Thanks for letting us know!

DC

DCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality & service, great price - happy return customer

This is my 7th time using TBF and each time I have been very happy with the range of blinds, the prompt and professional service and the very competitive prices. Every person I have dealt with has been very helpful and friendly and right on time for their appointment - both quoter and installer. I had a double Andy team this time - Andy the quoter gave me excellent suggestions and Andy the installer was not only very good at his job but a lovely person with excellent communication skills. I ended up having to change my availability due to a delay in my renovation and Andy could not have been more accommodating about that. Thanks all at TBF and I will see you for the next job.

Hi DC,
thank you very much for being able to assist you seven times - we really appreciate you coming to us each time for your window coverings.

regards,

Very Efficient

Very Efficient and Professional from the quoting to communication to fitting. Product also great quality. Highly recommend The Blind Factory.

Thank you Joseph!

Mal S.

Mal S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woohoo Blind Factory

Our timber shutters were installed just in time for Christmas - they are absolutely stunning and have totally transformed our family room. From our initial quotation to the installation, The Blind Factory have been truly amazing. The adds might be "slightly" annoying, but the quality, price and staff they have are certainly NOT.
Thanks again to The Blind Factory team for your professionalism and delivering on your promise.

Thanks Mal, Enjoy!

Monica

MonicaVictoria

Excellent service

Yesturday my plantation shutters were completed by a lovely young man from the Blind Factory Josh T ,
he was very efficient and was friendly and nothing was any trouble to him. Josh let me know what time he would arrive and he took so much time making sure everything was done correctly and I am so pleased with the end result, I thoroughly commend the Blind factory for employing him.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Monica, we appreciate your feedback.

Very happy customers!

Danny from Blind Factory fitted 2 blinds & a security door for us today -he was very efficient, knowledgeable, friendly & punctual. Products look very good & work well. Shane, who measured & quoted was extremely helpful & has great product knowledge!

Thank you!

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Fast follow up

Thank you Jane for your help with our blind. We took it down to wash and lost some parts. Fantastic Service and quick !

Thanks Rob.

Sue

Sue

Very Happy

Purchased 6 blinds, Moses gave us great information and was not afraid to point out several options that we had not thought of. We were told to expect delivery within 3 weeks, 10 days after placing the order Danny installed the blinds within 20minutes. Great service.

Thank you Sue.

F White

F WhiteSydney, NSW

Based on our experience we would certainly recommend The Blind Factory.

Shane provided complete information to make easy decision.
Factory did great job.
James perfectly fitted 2 roller blinds today.
Thank you to all.

Great , thank you!

Great customer and reliable service

Would be happy to recommend company to anyone looking for blinds. Approached several different suppliers besides The Blind Factory and was not impressed. From measuring, quoting and installation, every stage handled with courtesy and professionalism by Rowan and Danny.

Suzie GaleaSydney, NSW

Best customer service.

The best customer service I have experienced by far by Moses Zeitouni. He was professional , cheerful, dedicated and went above and beyond to put our mind at ease in choosing the right company and answered all our many questions we had. So nice to see such excellent customer service which is hard to find these days. Truly an asset to this company. We just had the blinds installed and very delighted with the quality and couldn’t be happier. Do not hesitate if thinking about getting blinds from the blind factory . Great company .
Many thanks

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Suzie for your comments - we really appreciate your feedback!

Homer56

Homer56MELBOURNE

High quality products and service

We are so pleased we used The Blind Factory for a major refit of our home. Josh was pleasant and efficient at measuring and quoting and the installers did a great job with our roller blinds, external awnings and Zip Track blinds. Andrew again did a wonderful job installing the shutters. Also great communication.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Homer56!

Finn

FinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb materials and installation

Andrew is a superb measurer and efficient fitter of shutters. They look fantastic and we really recommend the Blind Factory. The materials are great and the advice on care and maintenance is most helpful.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thank you Finn, we appreciate your feedback.

Maureen

MaureenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My shutters look amazing

Thanks Andrew for the very professional installation of our shutters. They look fabulous
Thanks also to Josh who did the measuring, very efficient and friendly. Highly recommend The blind factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Maureen - we are glad you like them!

Prompt, professional and highly recommended!

Josh T from the blind factory did a stellar and efficient job on our whole house. He was professional, clever and lovely to deal with. I highly recommend for anyone seeking affordable and fuss-free blind and curtain installations.

Thanks Sam.

Paul A.

Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards