The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 3 of 6)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (119)

Impressed with Product & Service

My first company contact with Sales Rep Mathew was terrific, (friendly & knowledgeable) as was his fast follow up to any queries I had prior to confirming my order. Later, after an initial installation hiccup, Chris & Josh both stepped in & provided one of the friendliest tradie visits I've experienced. Really appreciated the fast turnaround as well as their respectful manner. They both went beyond my expectations delivering outstanding service & made sure I was happy with every detail. I would highly recommend this company & the employees I've mentioned without hesitation. Thank you guys!

Hi Lou,
We appreciate you letting us know.
All the best,

Caro

CaroVictoria

Fantastic All Round Service

Adrian sales rep fantastic to Robert 5+++++fitter (had a great laugh and a joke, he made me feel very comfortable whilst installing all of my blind) i had a few minor issues which were rectified ASAP.
Then Deb at the office great tks. All in all i cannot complain i love all of my blinds, should have done it years ago thank you so much The Blind Factory. I will recommended and use you again. Cheers Carolyn

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Carolyn - thank you for letting us know and providing your feedback.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Jan

Very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. The installer was very polite and understanding when I needed to postpone the appointment and when I was late. Installation was perfect and quick. The blinds look great!

Thanks Barbara!

RogerL

RogerLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Great Service

We have used The Blind Factory on several occasions and we have requested Andrew as our installer each time. The plantation shutters look great and are very durable. No window covering is too difficult for Andrew whether is curves, obstacles or something a bit different and the installation is always an easy process and on time. We are always very satisfied by the service and would recommend the Blind Factory to anyone wanting shutters.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Roger - we appreciate your feedback.

WENDY CARLTON

WENDY CARLTONSydney, NSW

"One very happy Customer"

Yesterday I had shutters installed in my Granny Flat in the back yard.
I am writing to let you know how happy I am with the finished product - they look fantastic and operate well too!
I dealt with Shaun initially and then James measured and fitted them. Both gentlemen were polite and nothing was too much bother and both were great with communication.
I was originally recommended your company from a friend of mine, I then had shutters installed last year to my parents studio and now the second job you have just finished my granny flat.
I will be recommending your company to anyone else who enquires as to shutters / blinds etc.
Regards Wendy

Great Wendy! Thank you!

Phill

PhillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blinds and great service

We had a great experience with The Blind Factory from quotation to fitting. All staff were experienced and professional. The blinds were installed by Robert who did a great job and made a few minor changes at my request to ensure the cords were on the correct side etc. The blinds are great quality. We have already recommended them to friends and are thus uploading this review as well.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Phill, thanks for recommending The Blind Factory - much appreciated.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Excellent service, quality & prices.

Extremely happy with our plantation shutters from the blind factory. Each person who came (from initial quote, final measurements & install) was efficient and friendly. The whole process was smooth and the shutters came exactly when I was told they would. I got several quotes and the price I paid is on par with the cheapest out there but the service & quality is not cheap. They look awesome & have given the whole place a lift. Thanks Rowan & Joe for your awesome work. I highly recommend this business.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Happy Customer - we really appreciate you choosing The Blind Factory!

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Excellent Service, products, support, installation and communication...a reasonable price too

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Peter. We have a great team across our business that are really happy to work with our customers. Enjoy!

JoanSydney, NSW

Best services ever!

There were three main reasons I chose The Blind Factory.
1. They brought a sample of the product to place on my window to give me an idea of what the blinds would look like. No-one else did that.
2. They quoted the best price.
3. The Blind Factory offered a lifetime guarantee, no matter what goes wrong with the blinds! No-one else offered more than five years!
Lastly, their installer was quick, methodical and did a fantastic job. Then he removed all boxes and rubbish and left the room in perfect condition.
Who could ask for anything more? Thank you to The Blind Factory!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Joan - thank you for choosing to work with us!

michael

michaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top job done again.

From the quote to the finished product being fitted was excellent, Rob was very punctual and did a great job fitting the awnings.
We have used the blind factory before and didn't bother with other quotes as we know they are the best.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Michael - we appreciate you choosing us - again!

stress free

Installers Joshua and Robert were on time, courteous and did a great job installing awnings & venetians; and did not leave a mess behind. Most importantly my elderly mum was not stressed out. Very happy with the results.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Frank, Thanks for your feedback - we are glad your mum is happy with your blinds!

MJG

MJGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zip Track outdoor blinds

Great solution for our outdoor area. Thanks too Louie for his initial help and guidance during the decision making and quoting process. The online Product Information was spot on, very useful. Louie was a great help, very professional and friendly. On installation day Gary and Taffy were prompt, professional, working well as a team and our customised installation was complete in no time! As stated - the perfect connection for our indoor and outdoor area living all year ’round. We love it! Thank you.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi MJG, thanks for your feedback - and we are glad you like your new outdoor blinds!

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

Kaye wonderful again in helping choose blinds upstairs after our reno. Had previously arranged plantation shutters & blinds downstairs so no hesitation 2nd time. No fuss efficient install thanks to Robert.

Thank you Jane.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had my Zip Track installed today. Excellent service since I got my quote. Nathan and James were punctual and courteous. Thank you to Nathan and James. I am very pleased.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Anne - we appreciate your comments!

Thanks Andrew

We had Andrew B come and install our plantation shutters. He was fast, friendly, efficient and was also able to fix an issue with our window he wasn’t expecting. Thanks!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Jodie!

Joany  guest

Joany guestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Blinds they are amazing

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Joany.

Joany  guest
Joany guest
Nicky T.

Nicky T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Experience!

We've been very impressed with the service we have received from The Blind Factory. We had great instore service, measuring was quick & easy and the install with Robert yesterday was nice and smooth. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Nicky!

Lucia

LuciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service

The whole process was very easy and the range was fantastic so easy to make a decision. Adrian the initial estimator was very knowledgeable and Josh and Andrew who installed my blinds and shutters were punctual and did a fantastic job. The perfect finishing touch for our newly renovated home. Thank you so much.
Camberwell

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Lucia for your feedback - we appreciate it. Enjoy your blinds and shutters !

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Professional service, value for money.

Thrilled with our plantation shutters. We only wanted shutters for 1 small window in our house. Moses at the Clyde store was so thorough, gave us great service, professionalism, & a great quote even though we were only after 1 window fitting. The boys who fitted it were so quick, professional & polite.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you for letting us know Nicole!

Christine Nichols

Christine NicholsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect blind

Perfect blind, contrasts well with kitchen. Service both in store and at home terrific. Installer Josh quick and efficient. Office staff pleasant and helpful. Would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thank you for the feedback Christine.

Paul A.

Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK

TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards