The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blinds are poor quality

Installed motorised blinds, they constantly jam and destroy the blinds. Have been replaced several times and this still occurs. The fabric of the blockout blinds crinkles like paper leaving creases in the blinds that looks cheap and nasty. They were very expensive for what they are.

Rhonda MAU

The Blind Factory-Wooden Plantation shutters

ok

blinds were ready beyond the 3-4 weeks, when they were delivered one was not checked and had to be replaced, the extra rack required did not come with the blinds, had to ask for the repositioning of the chain controls

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

People are great

People we dealt with were great, but when we wanted to do more business, and negotiate a better deal,
The Blind Factory seemed a bit arrogant, with the reply; therefore we will not be expanding on the order, buy ordering valances.

So dissappointed

Not only was one of the blinds fitted faulty, I heard nothing about a replacement despite the fitter telling me it would be redone within the week. I then rang some weeks after and get attitude on the phone by the girl(Rhianna) that took my call, telling me it was in the system, the problem is I wasnt aware of that. Communication would have solved that issue. im also dissappointed the blinds were fitted to stacker doors that open rhs with lhs blind pulleys, makes it impossible to leave the room with having to limbo under the blind or pull it away from the wall.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Sharn, we have sent you a private message, we'd love to discuss this further with you.

Paul A.
Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards