The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (124)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (124)

RogerL
RogerLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Great Service

We have used The Blind Factory on several occasions and we have requested Andrew as our installer each time. The plantation shutters look great and are very durable. No window covering is too difficult for Andrew whether is curves, obstacles or something a bit different and the installation is always an easy process and on time. We are always very satisfied by the service and would recommend the Blind Factory to anyone wanting shutters.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Roger - we appreciate your feedback.

WENDY CARLTON
WENDY CARLTONSydney, NSW

"One very happy Customer"

Yesterday I had shutters installed in my Granny Flat in the back yard.
I am writing to let you know how happy I am with the finished product - they look fantastic and operate well too!
I dealt with Shaun initially and then James measured and fitted them. Both gentlemen were polite and nothing was too much bother and both were great with communication.
I was originally recommended your company from a friend of mine, I then had shutters installed last year to my parents studio and now the second job you have just finished my granny flat.
I will be recommending your company to anyone else who enquires as to shutters / blinds etc.
Regards Wendy

Great Wendy! Thank you!

Phill
PhillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blinds and great service

We had a great experience with The Blind Factory from quotation to fitting. All staff were experienced and professional. The blinds were installed by Robert who did a great job and made a few minor changes at my request to ensure the cords were on the correct side etc. The blinds are great quality. We have already recommended them to friends and are thus uploading this review as well.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Phill, thanks for recommending The Blind Factory - much appreciated.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Excellent service, quality & prices.

Extremely happy with our plantation shutters from the blind factory. Each person who came (from initial quote, final measurements & install) was efficient and friendly. The whole process was smooth and the shutters came exactly when I was told they would. I got several quotes and the price I paid is on par with the cheapest out there but the service & quality is not cheap. They look awesome & have given the whole place a lift. Thanks Rowan & Joe for your awesome work. I highly recommend this business.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Happy Customer - we really appreciate you choosing The Blind Factory!

Peter
PeterMelbourne

Excellent Service, products, support, installation and communication...a reasonable price too

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Peter. We have a great team across our business that are really happy to work with our customers. Enjoy!

Joan
JoanSydney, NSW

Best services ever!

There were three main reasons I chose The Blind Factory.
1. They brought a sample of the product to place on my window to give me an idea of what the blinds would look like. No-one else did that.
2. They quoted the best price.
3. The Blind Factory offered a lifetime guarantee, no matter what goes wrong with the blinds! No-one else offered more than five years!
Lastly, their installer was quick, methodical and did a fantastic job. Then he removed all boxes and rubbish and left the room in perfect condition.
Who could ask for anything more? Thank you to The Blind Factory!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Joan - thank you for choosing to work with us!

michael
michaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top job done again.

From the quote to the finished product being fitted was excellent, Rob was very punctual and did a great job fitting the awnings.
We have used the blind factory before and didn't bother with other quotes as we know they are the best.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Michael - we appreciate you choosing us - again!

stress free

Installers Joshua and Robert were on time, courteous and did a great job installing awnings & venetians; and did not leave a mess behind. Most importantly my elderly mum was not stressed out. Very happy with the results.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Frank, Thanks for your feedback - we are glad your mum is happy with your blinds!

MJG
MJGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zip Track outdoor blinds

Great solution for our outdoor area. Thanks too Louie for his initial help and guidance during the decision making and quoting process. The online Product Information was spot on, very useful. Louie was a great help, very professional and friendly. On installation day Gary and Taffy were prompt, professional, working well as a team and our customised installation was complete in no time! As stated - the perfect connection for our indoor and outdoor area living all year ’round. We love it! Thank you.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi MJG, thanks for your feedback - and we are glad you like your new outdoor blinds!

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

Kaye wonderful again in helping choose blinds upstairs after our reno. Had previously arranged plantation shutters & blinds downstairs so no hesitation 2nd time. No fuss efficient install thanks to Robert.

Thank you Jane.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had my Zip Track installed today. Excellent service since I got my quote. Nathan and James were punctual and courteous. Thank you to Nathan and James. I am very pleased.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Anne - we appreciate your comments!

Thanks Andrew

We had Andrew B come and install our plantation shutters. He was fast, friendly, efficient and was also able to fix an issue with our window he wasn’t expecting. Thanks!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Jodie!

Joany  guest
Joany guestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Blinds they are amazing

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Joany.

Joany  guest
Joany guest
Nicky T.
Nicky T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Experience!

We've been very impressed with the service we have received from The Blind Factory. We had great instore service, measuring was quick & easy and the install with Robert yesterday was nice and smooth. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Nicky!

Lucia
LuciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service

The whole process was very easy and the range was fantastic so easy to make a decision. Adrian the initial estimator was very knowledgeable and Josh and Andrew who installed my blinds and shutters were punctual and did a fantastic job. The perfect finishing touch for our newly renovated home. Thank you so much.
Camberwell

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Lucia for your feedback - we appreciate it. Enjoy your blinds and shutters !

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Professional service, value for money.

Thrilled with our plantation shutters. We only wanted shutters for 1 small window in our house. Moses at the Clyde store was so thorough, gave us great service, professionalism, & a great quote even though we were only after 1 window fitting. The boys who fitted it were so quick, professional & polite.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you for letting us know Nicole!

Christine Nichols
Christine NicholsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect blind

Perfect blind, contrasts well with kitchen. Service both in store and at home terrific. Installer Josh quick and efficient. Office staff pleasant and helpful. Would certainly recommend them to friends and family.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thank you for the feedback Christine.

John R.
John R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

Just had Plantation Shutters fitted by The Blind Factory.
Excellent Quality & Fitting by Andrew was very Professional.
Fitting was even done Two Weeks early which was a pleasant Surprise.
John R. Ferntree Gully

Great - thanks John.

Faye
FayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Great service from start to finish, HIGHLY recommend this company. They made the booking process easy,excellent range of products, not pushy they we're happy to come out multiple times and delivered when they said they would.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for letting us know Faye - we appreciate your comments.

Bonnie
BonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

looks fantastic

A big Thankyou to Taffy and Gary they did the most amazing job fitting our Zip track Blinds today super efficient very tidy and very friendly so glad we made the change to these blinds as discussed when they came for our final measurements well done guys. Bonnie

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Glad you like the ZipTracks Bonnie - they are a great product!

service call for blind repair

The Blind Factory Service response was quick and the serviceman, Jacob was able to fix the blind and reinforce the mounting very professionally. Thanks for the prompt and efficient service!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, thank you for the feedback Jeff.

RENITA HUNTER
RENITA HUNTERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Transformation of our house

We are so happy with the service and installation of our plantation shutters. The whole experience was better than expected. Andrew B did an amazing and professional job installing them. They came much earlier than we anticipated and they have really transformed the whole front of the house.
Other companies I had quotes from offered cheap shutters for the same price. Ver happy with the quality and service. Highly recommend.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Renita - we are really pleased that the shutters have transformed your house.

Thanks for the feedback on our service and plantation shutter quality. Enjoy!

Great product- Great Service

Very happy with our new blinds and shutters. Sue was great helping us select colours and style to suit our new townhouse. Thanks to Andrew as well for his professional installation. A seamless process from start to finish.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Peta - thanks for your choosing The Blind Factory and your positive feedback !

Amazing blinds, amazing service!

We just got our blinds fitted by the wonderful Robert and we couldn’t be more pleased. He arrived on time and was so efficient. We are so happy with the end result. Thank you the blind factory and thank you Robert.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Yolande - we are happy that you are happy!

Excellent Service

Thank you to Robert for such good and friendly service. Windows now look great. Very professional installation and all waste removed. Would certainly recommend The Blind Factory to anyone needing window coverings.

Hi Lorene,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.