The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 5 of 6)

Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (126)

Don Wilsher
Don WilsherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Blinds on the market : Ziptrac.

We had a great experience from start to finish. The initial measure and quote made us feel comfortable with no pressure, which was good. A good selection of styles and colours was also a bonus. The day of fitting went very well with no hiccups, the boys did a great job. It would be hard to go past the Ziptrak product, it's A1. Chris followed up with a visit to ensure all was good and that we were happy with the job. Would have no hesitation in recommending The Blind Factory and their lifetime warranty. Very happy.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you for your feedback Don.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect product and perfect service

The finished product looks amazing and service was too! We have already recommended 4 friends and a special mention to Chris Arnott who went above and beyond to make it work

Thanks Chris!

Very happy customer!

I would highly recommend The Blind Factory. The customer service has been excellent. Ashlee came out to help me select new blinds for my 94 year old mother. She was extremely patient and helpful! Overall great service!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Glenda - glad Ashlee could be of assistance!

Sue P
Sue PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

I had roller blinds installed in my bathroom and toilet windows, replacing old dull venetians. The new roller blinds look amazing! I had great sales service from Matt Groves, who helped me to select the most suitable product and colour. Prompt and efficient follow up and installation. I am really pleased with the service, and would definitely use again and recommend The Blind Factory.

Thank you Sue!

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Products - Safety and Style

Installed roller shutters on my kids bedrooms who now feel very safe and the shutters complement the house. Installed roller blinds in Kids Bedrooms with a stylish pelmet to complete the look. In main living room installed floor to ceiling sheers which look elegant and create a great feel to the rooms. The service given by Andrew Peters was excellent - On time, clean, efficient and very professional.

Thanks Michael!

Mary Anne C.
Mary Anne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just so happy with our products

We are so happy with our new blinds, security screens and security door. I highly recommend The Blind Factory and I will use them again. Thanks to Andrew Peters for all your help. Mary Anne Ciantar

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Mary Anne for your review - we are glad that you are so happy!

Exceptionally professional company, highly recommend and would use again!

We received nothing but exceptional service from the team, especially from Andrew. Andrew is extremely knowledgeable and offered professional advice when assisting us with choosing our roller, light filtering, and venetian blinds for our first home. He even fit us in to get our new blinds quoted and ordered during a very busy period, with everything being delivered earlier than expected.

Would definitely recommend and use them again!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Nathan, thanks for taking the time to write a review on your experience with our Company. Andrew is, as you say, knowledge and professional and we are pleased he is in our team!

Janice
JaniceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blinds and great service

Very happy with the quality and service to get our blinds installed. Andrew Peters was fantastic to deal with and did everything he could to get our blinds installed in the short timeframe we requested. The follow up service was also fantastic.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great to hear Janice - thank you.

Suzy P
Suzy PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend great service

I would highly recommend The Blind Factory. I had a very positive experience from getting a quote to the installation of my Blinds. The customer service was excellent, Andrew Peters in particular. Overall I was impressed and my Blinds look amazing!

Thanks Suzy!

John K
John KSydney, NSW

Recognition for one of the salesman at the Blind factory

Oliver Zammit a salesperson at the blind factory provided us with exceptional service . He was always friendly and polite and gave us his time so our blinds met our expectations

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks John, we appreciate you taking the time to do a review. Oliver is a valued team member at The Blind Factory!

Very timely installation for new house

Built off-the-plan and Andrew was able to get access to the property prior to settlement so that our blinds were able to be measured. Our blinds got installed the next business day after settlement! Fantastic service and lifetime warranty is a bonus. We went for double blinds in some rooms, and that's been great for sunny days. Definitely recommend.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Kristina, thanks for the feedback.

Lucas
LucasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For anyone looking for quality blinds.

Grate quality and super simple prosses. The staff from the sales team to the instalers made the hole prosses easy. Love the blinds and would defiantly recommend the blind factory to anyone looking for blinds.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your feedback Lucas. Thank you!

Sally J
Sally JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely happy

Super happy with the quality and service from the Blind Factory. So easy to deal with and all the employees we came accross were efficient and sounded like they loved working for the company. We had Spotlight come over a few years ago and we didn't follow through with them as they were hopeless. Highly recommend the Blind Factory. We got Blinds with motors and were very happy with the price considering the quality we got. 5 stars!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Sally - thank you !

Marty
MartyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New house new blinds.

Moved into our new house in a new housing estate development. Blind Factory has already had an agreement with the developer to provide a quick and different and affordable options to get our blinds up quickly, very happy with the service and the quality of the blinds. Andrew was great and very helpful in helping us chose our blinds. Thank you.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Marty - we appreciate the feedback.

Anne M
Anne MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience, too easy

Company clearly explained options and recommended best look and effective screen for north facing windows. Delivery and installation were completed in time. Excellent communication through out the process. Thank you

Hi Anne,
Thank you for your comments.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy from start to finish

Booking the quote was simple. The Sales rep knew his stuff. When the blinds were installed the finished job was perfect, I didn’t even need to be at home! Very happy!

Great Amber!

Carol Mountfiord
Carol MountfiordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving my plantation shutters, they look fantastic!

My experience with the Blind factory was excellent , now and in the past. In my present home my shutters were installed by Andrew who always arrives at the time he had given and also does an excellent job.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We are happy that you are happy, thanks Carol.

Mark Rogerson
Mark RogersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We have used the Blind Factory to install plantation shutters at different houses and have been delighted with the results. Price was cheap, service was professional and the end product was excellent.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Mark for continuing to support us!

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality!

Really happy with the service provided by Andrew and the finished product. So glad we went with the blind factory. The quality is amazing,
And the price very competitive. Thanks blind factory!

Great, thank you Craig!

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SO HAPPY

So happy with our blinds and shutters, fantastic customer service and great advise. Could not fault any of the servcice, we dealt with Andrew who was very knowledgeable and helpful. A nice smooth and easy transaction.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We're happy you like the blinds and shutters Karen - thank you.

Janiel Henderson
Janiel HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

I would like to thank the Blind Factory & big thank you to Chris Arnott who was extremely helpful when I was choosing my blinds. Had no idea exactly what to get but Chris was soo helpful.
The blinds look amazing, extremely happy with them!!
Couldn't recommend Chris enough & the blind factory as well.
I will defiantly be going back when I'm finishing off the rest of my house. :)

Thank you Janiel !

Annalise
AnnaliseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and Eminent!

Booking was extremely easy and speedy. The consultant Andrew who came out was extremely efficient with no fuss and pleasant to deal with. Prices were very competitive. I received the exact product I ordered on time. Installation was excellent. Correspondence was always prompt. The quality of the materials used for their blinds are exceptional.

Thanks Annalise.

LynandDavid
LynandDavidSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and wonderful service.

We purchased outdoor blinds from the Blind Factory last year and we were so happy with them that we also bought plantation shutters and indoor blinds a few months later. We couldn't be happier - service, installation and the finished product were all perfect. The salesman's name was Rowan and the installer was James - both were brilliant.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We are pleased that you are so happy with them!

Anne Sayers
Anne SayersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my blind

I ordered a motorised blind (95 percent blockout). It was surprisingly affordable and has solved my heat and glare problems. My balcony faces West and the blind is fixed just inside the frame of the balcony. Great staff to deal with and faultless service.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Anne - glad you like your motorised blind.

Very happy!

Fantastic customer service, quick install and very happy with the quality of the blinds. Couldn’t fault the process and would have no hesitation in recommending The Blind Factory to friends and family.