The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (127)

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service

Wanting two indoor large roller blinds and an external awning,i contacted the Blind Factory.
Their rep Adrian arrived on time and gave helpful and efficient service.
Three weeks later they were installed by Josh,who fitted the job in on a sunday due
to pre-xmas rush.
He did an excellent job.
Very happy with the quality and colours of the blinds.
Overall communication and service was excellent

Thanks Phil,
Both Adrian and Josh are a great part of our team.
Thank you for letting us know.

Graeme P.
Graeme P.

Crimsafe Front Door

Lovely door. Looks good, works well. Very well installed by Doug. Perfect fit, presumably also due to Doug’s good work a couple of weeks earlier. Thank you Blind Factory. We will leave our front door open now on hot nights, now that we have the security of this new crimsafe door that lets the breeze in.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Enjoy those hot nights Graeme with your new Amplimesh Security Door- thanks for your feedback.

VNH
VNHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

It is a long wait for plantation shutters, but well worth it. Ordered more of them within an hour of them being installed!! They not only look amazing, but give the house a nice, soft light.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! We are delighted you are enjoying your new Plantation Shutters.

wendy
wendy

Superb service

Was so easy to organise quote. Very helpful in choosing colour. Blinds delivered and installed without fuss. Quality appearance so im really happy. Will definitely use them again. Wish i had found them earlier.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wendy, we are glad you like them !!

ljan
ljanAU

Very professional.

Just had my blinds fitted and very happy with the results. From the start - they turned up on time and rang when approaching, which was a "breath of fresh air" after trying other companies to come out. One company even had the hid to say if it was just for 1 window "don't waste my time".

Shane who came out to quote was delightful, to the fitter, James - they were professional, friendly and easy to talk too. I highly recommend them. Thanks, Lisa

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback and choosing The Blind Factory!

Never use Coles
Never use Coles

Gave me a quote, took my deposit then refused to do the job.

These guys gave me a quote, took my large deposit then refused to do the job. That's very unprofessional. I won't deal with them again and suggest you don't either.

Wayne.
Wayne.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Had a problem with a blind, called the showroom late on a Friday and they had a service technician out at 7pm that night.

Now thats service. Highly recommended
Wayne.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wayne, thanks for the feedback.

Bronte
BronteSydney, NSW

Prompt and friendly service

Both Shane and James offered a professional and friendly service. They were informative, patient, prompt and professional. Very happy with the final product - could not fault the service - thank you!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, thanks Bronte, we appreciate you letting us know!

Impressed with Product & Service

My first company contact with Sales Rep Mathew was terrific, (friendly & knowledgeable) as was his fast follow up to any queries I had prior to confirming my order. Later, after an initial installation hiccup, Chris & Josh both stepped in & provided one of the friendliest tradie visits I've experienced. Really appreciated the fast turnaround as well as their respectful manner. They both went beyond my expectations delivering outstanding service & made sure I was happy with every detail. I would highly recommend this company & the employees I've mentioned without hesitation. Thank you guys!

Hi Lou,
We appreciate you letting us know.
All the best,

Caro
CaroVictoria

Fantastic All Round Service

Adrian sales rep fantastic to Robert 5+++++fitter (had a great laugh and a joke, he made me feel very comfortable whilst installing all of my blind) i had a few minor issues which were rectified ASAP.
Then Deb at the office great tks. All in all i cannot complain i love all of my blinds, should have done it years ago thank you so much The Blind Factory. I will recommended and use you again. Cheers Carolyn

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Carolyn - thank you for letting us know and providing your feedback.

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Jan

Very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. The installer was very polite and understanding when I needed to postpone the appointment and when I was late. Installation was perfect and quick. The blinds look great!

Thanks Barbara!

Great Service and Products

Very impressed with the work by The Blind Factory. From the initial consult to the installation, everyone was very professional, fast and friendly. Great service and great products. Thanks to Sue and Josh for all your amazing work.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Alec, that's great, thanks !

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Perfect choice for a bay window.

I have a bay window and had some reservations on what would look best. With the excellent advice from the sales rep, I chose Honeycell blinds. They look amazing, are extremely easy to open and close and provide added insulation because of their structure. My experience with The Blind Factory was so easy. Their service, delivery and installation was excellent. I would highly recommend The Blind Factory to anyone looking for an excellent product at affordable prices.

RogerL
RogerLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Great Service

We have used The Blind Factory on several occasions and we have requested Andrew as our installer each time. The plantation shutters look great and are very durable. No window covering is too difficult for Andrew whether is curves, obstacles or something a bit different and the installation is always an easy process and on time. We are always very satisfied by the service and would recommend the Blind Factory to anyone wanting shutters.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Roger - we appreciate your feedback.

WENDY CARLTON
WENDY CARLTONSydney, NSW

"One very happy Customer"

Yesterday I had shutters installed in my Granny Flat in the back yard.
I am writing to let you know how happy I am with the finished product - they look fantastic and operate well too!
I dealt with Shaun initially and then James measured and fitted them. Both gentlemen were polite and nothing was too much bother and both were great with communication.
I was originally recommended your company from a friend of mine, I then had shutters installed last year to my parents studio and now the second job you have just finished my granny flat.
I will be recommending your company to anyone else who enquires as to shutters / blinds etc.
Regards Wendy

Great Wendy! Thank you!

Phill
PhillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blinds and great service

We had a great experience with The Blind Factory from quotation to fitting. All staff were experienced and professional. The blinds were installed by Robert who did a great job and made a few minor changes at my request to ensure the cords were on the correct side etc. The blinds are great quality. We have already recommended them to friends and are thus uploading this review as well.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Phill, thanks for recommending The Blind Factory - much appreciated.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Excellent service, quality & prices.

Extremely happy with our plantation shutters from the blind factory. Each person who came (from initial quote, final measurements & install) was efficient and friendly. The whole process was smooth and the shutters came exactly when I was told they would. I got several quotes and the price I paid is on par with the cheapest out there but the service & quality is not cheap. They look awesome & have given the whole place a lift. Thanks Rowan & Joe for your awesome work. I highly recommend this business.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Happy Customer - we really appreciate you choosing The Blind Factory!

Peter
PeterMelbourne

Excellent Service, products, support, installation and communication...a reasonable price too

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Peter. We have a great team across our business that are really happy to work with our customers. Enjoy!

Joan
JoanSydney, NSW

Best services ever!

There were three main reasons I chose The Blind Factory.
1. They brought a sample of the product to place on my window to give me an idea of what the blinds would look like. No-one else did that.
2. They quoted the best price.
3. The Blind Factory offered a lifetime guarantee, no matter what goes wrong with the blinds! No-one else offered more than five years!
Lastly, their installer was quick, methodical and did a fantastic job. Then he removed all boxes and rubbish and left the room in perfect condition.
Who could ask for anything more? Thank you to The Blind Factory!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Joan - thank you for choosing to work with us!

michael
michaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top job done again.

From the quote to the finished product being fitted was excellent, Rob was very punctual and did a great job fitting the awnings.
We have used the blind factory before and didn't bother with other quotes as we know they are the best.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Michael - we appreciate you choosing us - again!

stress free

Installers Joshua and Robert were on time, courteous and did a great job installing awnings & venetians; and did not leave a mess behind. Most importantly my elderly mum was not stressed out. Very happy with the results.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Frank, Thanks for your feedback - we are glad your mum is happy with your blinds!

MJG
MJGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zip Track outdoor blinds

Great solution for our outdoor area. Thanks too Louie for his initial help and guidance during the decision making and quoting process. The online Product Information was spot on, very useful. Louie was a great help, very professional and friendly. On installation day Gary and Taffy were prompt, professional, working well as a team and our customised installation was complete in no time! As stated - the perfect connection for our indoor and outdoor area living all year ’round. We love it! Thank you.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi MJG, thanks for your feedback - and we are glad you like your new outdoor blinds!

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

Kaye wonderful again in helping choose blinds upstairs after our reno. Had previously arranged plantation shutters & blinds downstairs so no hesitation 2nd time. No fuss efficient install thanks to Robert.

Thank you Jane.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had my Zip Track installed today. Excellent service since I got my quote. Nathan and James were punctual and courteous. Thank you to Nathan and James. I am very pleased.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Anne - we appreciate your comments!

Thanks Andrew

We had Andrew B come and install our plantation shutters. He was fast, friendly, efficient and was also able to fix an issue with our window he wasn’t expecting. Thanks!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Jodie!