The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (128)

Carole
CaroleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Service

We received very professional and prompt service from measuring to installation from Robert whose advice was greatly appreciated. He even adjusted an existing blind happily. Would certainly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Carole. We have a great team who always try to do their best !

Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service

One of the easiest and most professional transactions we have had in a long time. They were great to work with from start to finish with nothing too much trouble. We are rapt with the quality of our blinds and would definitely deal with these guys again

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Kelli - we appreciate your feedback.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service Blind Factory

Re Blind Factory. Thank you Adrian for measuring up and providing great advice for my internal blinds and thank you Robert for installing them in a friendly and professional manner. Andrew

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Andrew - that's great. Thank you.

Ray
RayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional job from start to finish

Michelle (Bayswater VIC) was great to deal with and her experience was core to making the right selections.
Installation by Clint was also professional - love the blinds, thank you both.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Ray - we appreciate the feedback.

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving our new blinds!

Excellent customer service particularly with selecting the right colour/fabric/look to fit, quick to make and install and fitter was very efficient and helpful. Best of all, the blinds look fantastic!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great!, thank you Catherine.

Transformation with Plantation Shutters

Had Plantation Shutters and Roller Blinds Installed, installers were on time, efficient, friendly and did a really professional job.
Shutters have totally transformed our house.
Would thoroughly recommend them, and will definitely use them again for the rest of the house.

Thank you Angela.

Punctual, Perfect result and Pleasant Installer.

Josh from the Blind Factory installed our outdoor blind yesterday and we are very happy with it. Josh had rung prior to the measuring and the installation dates to arrange suitable times. He rang 1/2 an hour prior to his arrival and arrived exactly on time. Installation was quick and efficient and operation and care was explained well. Will recommend The Blind Factory to others.
Bernice

Hi Bernice,

That's great - enjoy your new awning!

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plantation shutters

Andrew installed our plantation shutters today, he called the day before, arrived on time, worked quickly and took all the packaging away. Would highly recommend, and the shutters look fantastic.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lauren, glad you like the Plantation Shutters!

Cremes
CremesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job. Should have done it years ago.

Had blinds installed today by Josh from the Blind Factory. He was punctual and even messaged prior to arrival to advise what time to expect him. He was very personable, efficient and took great care, leaving everything tidy. The whole experience of choosing blinds from Lee, who came to our home to measure and quote, through to the completion of the job, was very professional and we thought good value. Would highly recommend the Blind Factory.

Thank you Cremes.

Paula
Paula

great looking plantation shutters

Josh was very polite and arrived on time to install plantation shutters in my new bathroom. He explained how to work them and how to clean them. He left my bathroom clean and tidy. I am very pleased with the end result. Adrian also very helpful in advising me about my choice of product. Thank you blind Factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, Thank you for the feedback Paula!

Richmond Home Owner
Richmond Home OwnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service!

Josh at the blind factory has installed an electric blind and plantation shutters at our home - both occasions provided exceptional service, on time and on budget - would highly recommend the blind factory

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hello and thank you for your comments.

Enjoy your motorised blinds and Plantation Shutters - they are both great products!

Good Service plus Great Blinds

I had a great experience with everyone from The Blind Company and I love my double roller blinds. Tanya their rep was very knowledgeable and helpful and the installer Josh did a great job. I would without a doubt recommend them.

Phillip
PhillipSydney, NSW

Excellence in customer service.

I did a lot of research in to the product I wanted to buy ( ZipTrack ) blinds for my new patio area. It was going to come down to suppliers and customer service.

Oliver was the sales rep that we had our first encounter and from presentation to industry knowledge of the product I give a 10 out of 10.

The installer who fitted or blinds was courteous and professional, turned up as arranged and cleaned up when he was done 10 out of 10.

The price was not the best price I got but I am a firm believer of get what you pay for and for the extra few hundred dollars I was not one bit disappointed. Ordered and fitted in 12 days just in time for us to enjoy The are over the break time.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Phillip - looks great !

Enjoy your enclosed entertaining area and thank you for the feedback.

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service

Wanting two indoor large roller blinds and an external awning,i contacted the Blind Factory.
Their rep Adrian arrived on time and gave helpful and efficient service.
Three weeks later they were installed by Josh,who fitted the job in on a sunday due
to pre-xmas rush.
He did an excellent job.
Very happy with the quality and colours of the blinds.
Overall communication and service was excellent

Thanks Phil,
Both Adrian and Josh are a great part of our team.
Thank you for letting us know.

Graeme P.
Graeme P.

Crimsafe Front Door

Lovely door. Looks good, works well. Very well installed by Doug. Perfect fit, presumably also due to Doug’s good work a couple of weeks earlier. Thank you Blind Factory. We will leave our front door open now on hot nights, now that we have the security of this new crimsafe door that lets the breeze in.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Enjoy those hot nights Graeme with your new Amplimesh Security Door- thanks for your feedback.

VNH
VNHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

It is a long wait for plantation shutters, but well worth it. Ordered more of them within an hour of them being installed!! They not only look amazing, but give the house a nice, soft light.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! We are delighted you are enjoying your new Plantation Shutters.

wendy
wendy

Superb service

Was so easy to organise quote. Very helpful in choosing colour. Blinds delivered and installed without fuss. Quality appearance so im really happy. Will definitely use them again. Wish i had found them earlier.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wendy, we are glad you like them !!

Denise O.
Denise O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Really happy with the service and how easy it all was. However, the awnings make lots of rattling noises in the wind, sounds like someone's knocking on the door and awaken us from our sleep. But they do help keep the heat and glare out perfectly.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your comments and feedback, Thank you Denise.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job completed before Xmas

Two screen doors fitted before Xmas which was the main request. A second visit to confirm measurements was not mentioned at first and there was some reservation about meeting the Xmas deadline but it was met with about 3 weeks to spare.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Ian!

ljan
ljanAU

Very professional.

Just had my blinds fitted and very happy with the results. From the start - they turned up on time and rang when approaching, which was a "breath of fresh air" after trying other companies to come out. One company even had the hid to say if it was just for 1 window "don't waste my time".

Shane who came out to quote was delightful, to the fitter, James - they were professional, friendly and easy to talk too. I highly recommend them. Thanks, Lisa

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback and choosing The Blind Factory!

Bronte
BronteSydney, NSW

Prompt and friendly service

Both Shane and James offered a professional and friendly service. They were informative, patient, prompt and professional. Very happy with the final product - could not fault the service - thank you!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, thanks Bronte, we appreciate you letting us know!

Impressed with Product & Service

My first company contact with Sales Rep Mathew was terrific, (friendly & knowledgeable) as was his fast follow up to any queries I had prior to confirming my order. Later, after an initial installation hiccup, Chris & Josh both stepped in & provided one of the friendliest tradie visits I've experienced. Really appreciated the fast turnaround as well as their respectful manner. They both went beyond my expectations delivering outstanding service & made sure I was happy with every detail. I would highly recommend this company & the employees I've mentioned without hesitation. Thank you guys!

Hi Lou,
We appreciate you letting us know.
All the best,

Caro
CaroVictoria

Fantastic All Round Service

Adrian sales rep fantastic to Robert 5+++++fitter (had a great laugh and a joke, he made me feel very comfortable whilst installing all of my blind) i had a few minor issues which were rectified ASAP.
Then Deb at the office great tks. All in all i cannot complain i love all of my blinds, should have done it years ago thank you so much The Blind Factory. I will recommended and use you again. Cheers Carolyn

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Carolyn - thank you for letting us know and providing your feedback.

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Jan

Very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. The installer was very polite and understanding when I needed to postpone the appointment and when I was late. Installation was perfect and quick. The blinds look great!

Thanks Barbara!

Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sales service

Extremely happy with our blinds. But even happier with their after sales service. After having a minor problem with one blind (was taken down by painter and not replaced correctly) I received excellent service by Chris and Josh.
The problem was fixed in a timely manner and I could not be happier.
Would strongly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Katherine, thanks for letting us know !