The Blind Factory

The Blind Factory (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (128)

Excellent Service

Thank you to Robert for such good and friendly service. Windows now look great. Very professional installation and all waste removed. Would certainly recommend The Blind Factory to anyone needing window coverings.

Hi Lorene,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Steve Z
Steve ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product- Highly recommend-Professional installation!

This is the Second time in a space of 3 years we have decided to use The Blind Factory and i must say we couldn't be happier- the product itself is second to none and the installer we had , Robert was very pleasant professional and made sure that the work was completed on time. Have no hesitation in recommending to anyone that is thinking of installing blinds with this company....Thank you and a huge thanks goes to Robert
Steve Z

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you for the feedback Steve - we appreciate it. Rob is an experienced and valued part of our team.

Lucas
LucasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work, Highly Recommend

Thank you so much Garry and Taffy, Beautiful work! Very professional and efficient, they came and installed blinds, plantation shudders and curtains for my new house in point cook and they look amazing!
Very impressed! The finishes have actually exceeded my expectations. Blind Factory was easy to deal with and is top quality. Would highly Recommend! Well done guys. Cheers

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Fantastic Lucas ! - thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback.

Exceptional service & high quality product

Thank you Gary & Taffy for your exceptional knowledge, service & instillation of our blinds, curtains & shutters. We are beyond thrilled. It has surpassed all our expectations. Because of your friendliness & punctuality it was a pleasure to work with you. We would definitely recommend the blind factory to anyone.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

WOW!!!!! The plantation shutters and curtains look amazing in your home!!!
Thanks for sharing these Amanda and Bert.
And thank - you for choosing us and our great team ..we really appreciate it.

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Amazing company to deal with

The company did our installation and their products look fantastic. I would recommend this company to everyone. From start to finish the professionalism was spot on and their contractors turn up on time.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Happy Customer ! - we trust you enjoy your blinds.

6053gail
6053gailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy!!

We are very happy with our experience with The Blind Factory. Everything was a simple, smooth process. Customer service was excellent from our installer, Robert Hermez. Turned up on time, was friendly, helpful and quick. Thank you for a great quality product and service!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Gail.

Liza R.
Liza R.

Everyone comments on our beautiful plantation shutters.

Our consultant Andrew Peters was very informative when helping me choose just the right shutters for our home. The whole process was quick and hassle free. Before long my rooms were transformed from bland to beautiful.

Great - thanks Liza!

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

Approximately five years ago we installed our house with plantation shutters and we were extremely satisfied with the service and installation. However just recently we noticed a small hairline crack in one of the frames, so we called the blind factory out to inspect the fault and they insisted in replacing the whole frame and shutter with no charge. We didn't expect this type of great service and would highly recommend the blind factory with no hesitation. Also I would like to mention that Andrew was very polite and extremely helpful. Thank you very much.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great - thanks for the feedback Kathy.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had our plantation shutters installed and could not be happier with the service and the shutters themselves. I found Andrew Peters to be friendly and courteous at all times and ready to answer my many questions. From the quote which was very competitive to the installation the whole process was seamless. The delivery time was spot on too. I will definitely use The Blind Factory again when I replace my old roller blinds. Thanks!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Angela - glad you are happy with the shutters and Andrew !

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Andrew Peters was extremely helpful!

Andrew Peters was extremely helpful, and very professional. We had the whole house fitted with double layers roller blinds with automatic remote controls (can’t go back! Once you have this) I would use Andrew again for his services and I have referred him to my friends and family.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! Thanks for the review and the referrals Ange.

Nuch
NuchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast quote and measure plus delivered the product at the expected timeline.

Andrew Peters did the measure and quoted me the detail and price on the same day. The products got delivered and install at the time they estimated. Well done the blind factory .

Thank you Nuch !

Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Blind Factory and Andrew are the best in the business. No need to call anyone else

Andrew did a quote, emailed it the same day, beat the competitors for pricing and made the payment process so easy. Beautiful blinds, installed perfectly and great choices to pick from.

Thanks Paula!

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Full house of blinds and awnings

The blinds and awnings installed are perfect and were excellent value for money. Andrew's advice was invaluable and his manner was also excellent.His communications and follow up were the best we have experienced, we could not be happier with the process or the outcome. Thank you Andrew and the Blind factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We appreciate your feedback KG.D ! Thank you.

Anna S.
Anna S.Sydney, NSW

In love with our shutter! Great product and service

We had plantation shutters installed and are in love with them . The blind factory were great to deal with. Such great quality and price. The installer was very professional and helpful and made sure we were completely happy with the product. Would definitely purchase from and recommend the blind factory.

Thank you Anna!

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quotes for blinds

Today we had a meeting with Kay to get some quotes for some blinds that we want to install. In the process leading up to today, Kay was wonderful to deal with as she responded promptly to our messages and sent us a few reminder messages for today.
She was punctual and gave us some great recommendations.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Adam.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our roller blinds

Cannot fault the service so far from The Blind Factory. We have ordered roller blinds, security doors and plantation shutters for a new build. Initially contacted Andrew Peters who came within a day and measured and quoted - he knows his stuff, was friendly, honest, professional and really helpful. Subsequent follow up calls within a few days from installers for final measure on security doors and plantation shutters and our roller blinds were installed today (great quality), which is only 15 days since we paid the deposit (thanks Damian - another very professional, friendly and efficient employee). Highly recommend The Blind Factory, we will use them again in the future.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Kris. Andrew is professional and really looks after our customers.

David and Sue
David and SueSydney, NSW

Love our shutters!

It was a pleasure to deal with your sales rep, Oliver and your installer, Joe. Both were professional and punctual and we would highly recommend them. We had plantation shutters installed throughout most of our home a week ago. This included a square bay window and three concertina style sliding doors. It was a large job and we are delighted with the fresh and updated look they have given our home, both from the inside and out. Joe's installation skills were first class. From start to finish, we are so glad we chose The Blind Factory.

Hi David and Sue,
Thanks for choosing us - we appreciate it !

Nat Man
Nat ManSydney, NSW

Great Product and Exceptional after Service

The product is of good quality and workmanship also done well. I was having some remote problems and the office arranged call out same day, this is exceptional service, especially as they were not making a sale. I recommend the blind factory any time. Natasha

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you Natasha - we appreciate your feedback.

So happy!

From measure to installation the blind factory made it so easy to feel confident that I could achieve the finish we were after! The service from Andrew in the lead up and post installation has been nothing short of first class. Backed by their warranty they make you feel confident when purchasing. Highly recommend!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lauri, that's great! Thank you for your feedback.

Great quality product with excellent service

The sales rep were helpful during my show room visit. Andrew Peters provided excellent service providing advise and installation of blinds and security doors for our house. Everything was done on time without any issues. Will definitely go to The Blind Factory again if I need any blind work done.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Teik, thanks for the feedback.

Richard G
Richard GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommended

I recently engaged The Blind Factory for our new motorised blinds after a recent renovation. We couldn’t be happier with the result. Matt the rep was on time and presented us with all the options which were accompanied by his practical solutions. We have already recommended TBF to our work colleagues. Thanks again.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Richard, thank for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you using The Blind Factory !

Marcus B.
Marcus B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality and value

Easy to deal with, fast and efficient service. Good quality of products, install and finish. Plenty of options and choices in their range of products. Did my blinds, curtains, security gate all in all. Very happy

Alina M.The Blind Factory

We are happy to assist, thanks Marcus.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service and quality

Easy process and hassle free I am Very happy with the both the products Blinds and security mesh door. Good quality material used and happy with the lifetime warranty Highly recommend to everyone. Thanks Andrew Peters

Thank you Mark.

AFICam
AFICam

Absolutely love my blinds - the fit, finish and service from the blind factory was impeccable.

We ordered a significant number of blinds for our new house. The team at the blind factory was courteous, prompt, friendly and very easy to deal with.

The in home measure and quote consultant provided us plenty of information and answered all of our questions patiently.

The finished blinds look fantastic - I couldn't have been happier - and the price was very reasonable too.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That' s great - thank you for using The Blind Factory.

purplethings
purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the finished product

We contacted a few places for quotes when we were ready to replace the blinds in our home. Andrew Peters visited and answered my many questions, provided some suggestions and the quote itself. Prior to deciding on the final product, I also visited the showroom and was assisted by the staff there as well. Andrew was very patient with me throughout the process and continued to answer any questions I had. The finished products look great, they are all functioning well and are as we discussed. Very pleased with the installed blinds and process was easy.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback purplethings!!