Listing monitored by The Blinds Dept

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)

Tung Dang
Tung DangSydney, NSW

Easy to install and good quality

- It's easy to order via online and install. We just followed the video on the website. We were worried a little bit the first time but after all, it's not too hard as I had thought before.
- Quality of shutter blinds is quite good.
- It takes 3 months to delivery from China. I am not sure the Australian made is better or not.
- A suggestion to improve: It's easier to install if panels have a number and symbol to know top and bottom. My windows has 4 panels and we need to think more to guess the orders. The borders already have a symbol to indicate the top and bottom.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Pricing! Great Quality! Great Customer Service!

By far the easiest process from start to finish! Customer service was genuine and we’re absolutely wrapped with the final product. Installation was straight forward, so definitely consider giving it a crack and do it yourself!

Lareesa
LareesaHunter Region, NSW

Great to deal with and product was great

Site was easy to navigate, screws were missing but sent by express post next day and customer service was excellent. Blinds were easy to install and fit very well. Would buy through again

Rushby
Rushby

Good service, good product, good communication, good price. Well done The Blinds Dept.

The title says it all. Couldn't be happier. From the initial contact, the speedy receipt of excellent samples to delivery of finished product The Blind Dept. was hard to fault.

Greg N.
Greg N.Murray Region, NSW

This is the way to get blinds

What can I say? I measured, ordered. The shop is great to find what you want, and you get top quality blinds, with metal chains.

All fitted perfectly, super easy to install and the blockout, is real blockout.
Customer service second to none.
Need a few more, so I will be coming back. Can definitely recommend The Blind Dept.

Blinds Dept -.The Blinds Dept

Thanks Greg! So pleased we could help you out with your blinds :)

Great service & product

Lots of help and content online, staff eager to help with good advice. A task that appears to be for a professional was made easy from measure to installation for a lot less than what you would normally pay else where.

Blinds Dept -.The Blinds Dept

Thanks so much Hasaan! Great working with you on this project :)

Two blockout blinds made to measure

The store was easy to navigate and blind samples were sent out to me quickly to choose from.
Information was provided for installation when the blinds arrived.
The quality was good for the price so I’m a happy customer

Blinds Dept -.The Blinds Dept

Thanks for the great feedback, George!

Matt s
Matt sSydney, NSW

Great service - good quality blinds

Easy to order as long as you measure correct your blinds will fit. We ordered 4 blinds install was easy. They are Well made and block out all the light.

Blinds Dept -.The Blinds Dept

Great to hear Matt. Thanks for the feedback :)

Jo R
Jo RSydney

Happy with blinds

The ordering process was easy and we are happy with the blind. it took much longer than the time stated, perhaps due to the holiday season but even the delivery took a while after leaving their warehouse.
The blind is very good, quality material and looks good on our patio doors. Perhaps my fault but the fitting was too tight for the place I wanted to hang them. I should have allowed a couple of millimetres for the fittings.
Great value for money. Will be ordering more.

excellent job

Love my blind, company easy to deal with feedback from them re: my order check that what I ordered was going to suit my needs. Price brilliant, easy to install very happy will be ordering my blinds form them again for my new house

Great blinds to suit my perfect windows by Trend Windows

Blinds were perfect. Thank you for the great service. My Trend Windows are well complimented by our new block out blinds.

Block out slim blind

I was looking for an oversize blind that was slim enough to fit between window and rollout fly screens. The blind fits perfectly. Gil advised correct information on my initial enquiry. Product was delivered on time during busy pre Christmas period as promised. Worked perfectly for all the hot weather over the holiday period. Thank you

High quality product, so easy to install!

Such a positive experience ordering and installing both shutters and blinds. Fantastic communication from the team, quick delivery despite busy time of year and easy to follow instructions when installing. We absolutely love the final products! I would use them again in the future and have already recommended The Blinds Dept to family and friends without hesitation.

Carlo M
Carlo MBerwick

DYI so simple

The web site is so easy to navigate even for a beginner like me. The blinds were so easy to install with the helpful tips you received. The blinds look fantastic, thanks Blindspot

Blinds Dept -.The Blinds Dept

Thanks for the great review Carlo :)

Hen C
Hen CCarlton

Great blinds at a Great price

Simple to use/order website and quick delivery straight to my door. Quality of blinds are great and instructions provided for easy installation. Very happy customer and will be recommending to friends! Thank you Team at The Blinds Dept...

Blinds Dept -.The Blinds Dept

Great feedback, thanks Hen! We look forward to helping your friends with their blinds :)